Tribal wars - tribe scams report them here

DeletedUser108510

There are a bunch of people in this game who run a family tribe scam that involves taking resources off players in the tribe and support.

When they have used players enough and you can't grow because you are offloading so many resources to them and their friends - they disband the tribes and form a new family tribe - eventually they come together in the final tribe of friends having used every one else on the way for resources troops and villages.

Ive experienced this kind of tribe three times in TW the last one was on W79 in the Blue family - you can find their new family tribe they created if you look around for the old players of that tribe.

The scam as mentioned works like this there are a bunch of core players that sit on top of a family tribes
they get other tribe members outside of their team to create packets of support even in offense villages
and then they expect you to support them when needed.

The end game of this is you get no villages,
less offense troops in your offensive villages
you loose your troops supporting them and have to build up again to once again support them which costs resources
- but hey they will never support you.....when you are under attack

The other scam they run is resources allocation that everyone in a team has to contribute to...
if you are trying to grow your villages this kills your growth - it could be a new person chosen every day
they expect minimum 1000 of each resource - if you have a first village that is the death of you.

Your farming may be limited in the area you are in and they will have NAP and alliances that further hinder
your farming in the first few days and onwards within the game.

These kind of family tribes as they are called are parasite tribes that feed off other players and then when they have had enough of a player outside the core players you get dumped - either on an internal move - internal nobling or just dont get an invite when they move the family tribe - into a different phase of using other players.

To make a further point on this if you are in a family tribe and they start asking you to give resources to other players you dont know or the leaders ask for resources tell them to get lost and either delete or leave the tribe, or restart - they will just keep using you until they decide your villages is nice and fat for them to noble at which point they will dump you in a tribe reform - under a new tribe name and noble off your villages.

Watch a family tribe in this world and you will see how it works - all family tribes are like this - parasites feeding off other players

Last edited by a moderator:

mattcurr

Yes some people abuse their alliances it sucks tbh. Just work on up front terms

Deleted User - 4669627

isn't it illegal to demand that somebody send resources to somebody else as a condition to remain in the tribe?

mattcurr

isn't it illegal to demand that somebody send resources to somebody else as a condition to remain in the tribe?
I believe he meant in the form of troops but from what I know.

Threatening for res... Legal

Threatening for PP-- Illegal

Consistent sending of res from a smaller account to a larger account-- Illegal

DeletedUser117520

There are a bunch of people in this game who run a family tribe scam that involves taking resources off players in the tribe and support.

When they have used players enough and you can't grow because you are offloading so many resources to them and their friends - they disband the tribes and form a new family tribe - eventually they come together in the final tribe of friends having used every one else on the way for resources troops and villages.

Ive experienced this kind of tribe three times in TW the last one was on W79 in the Blue family - you can find their new family tribe they created if you look around for the old players of that tribe.

The scam as mentioned works like this there are a bunch of core players that sit on top of a family tribes
they get other tribe members outside of their team to create packets of support even in offense villages
and then they expect you to support them when needed.

The end game of this is you get no villages,
less offense troops in your offensive villages
you loose your troops supporting them and have to build up again to once again support them which costs resources
- but hey they will never support you.....when you are under attack

The other scam they run is resources allocation that everyone in a team has to contribute to...
if you are trying to grow your villages this kills your growth - it could be a new person chosen every day
they expect minimum 1000 of each resource - if you have a first village that is the death of you.

Your farming may be limited in the area you are in and they will have NAP and alliances that further hinder
your farming in the first few days and onwards within the game.

These kind of family tribes as they are called are parasite tribes that feed off other players and then when they have had enough of a player outside the core players you get dumped - either on an internal move - internal nobling or just dont get an invite when they move the family tribe - into a different phase of using other players.

To make a further point on this if you are in a family tribe and they start asking you to give resources to other players you dont know or the leaders ask for resources tell them to get lost and either delete or leave the tribe, or restart - they will just keep using you until they decide your villages is nice and fat for them to noble at which point they will dump you in a tribe reform - under a new tribe name and noble off your villages.

Watch a family tribe in this world and you will see how it works - all family tribes are like this - parasites feeding off other players

lol

Sekirei

Well, I'd understand if you experienced it once, but three times, idk.

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

Really?

I can farm well over a million resources per day at the one village stage.

Maybe you just need to git gud.

And no, most family tribes are not scams. They are however a crutch.

DeletedUser112009

I think you can only blame yourself for being in a family tribe and listening to the kids that run them, honestly, how can you accept sending someone resources constantly for no good reason plus threats forcing you to make D in all your O villages and not think there's something off?

How did this even got onto the forums lol, either way, all family tribes get wrecked sooner or later :p

DeletedUser117577

No worries. Hinders their own growth too trying to play tribal hugs...and tbh...the game is all about having fun...to do these cheap tricks..if they have fun while doing it, no one can blame them. to call something right or wrong is simply Our perspective. It neednt be right always. If your perspective isnt the same as theirs...just leave..and make sure the others realise too if you have to.
Yes it is despicable.but this game tbh cannot simply be won by all fair and square means.You CAn play with honour...and you can also win with a bit less honour.if winning Is important to you...a lack of honour can do you good.

DeletedUser103945

I never saw this scam on any world before but when I joined (5 days ago) on w79 and looked at a couple tribes that were so top-heavy it made me wonder if there was something shady like this going on. I'm not saying I know of anything at all, but doesn't it make you wonder when a 2K point player makes a tribe with all 100-300 point players?

DeletedUser103537

Many reasons a 2k palyer could join a tribe with 100 to 300 pt player no other options maybe.

DeletedUser102496

He could be there to troll. I've done that several times.

Guys, do not talk to this guy. He will track down your password with a device and destroy your account I have proof he has done this to me :lol: