Tribal Wars Ultimatum - No Scripts

DeletedUser

The Tribe INBRED were losing to

The tribe Inbred lost to. In terms of against Knock, here are the most recent stats I could find.

The undistorted PFF vs. Knock! stats for the past 24 hours.

Side 1:
Tribes: PFF
Side 2:
Tribes: Knock!

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 98
Side 2: 166
Difference: 68

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 27
Side 2: 0
Difference: 27

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 456,558
Side 2: 1,438,141
Difference: 981,583

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 243,339
Side 2: 0
Difference: 243,339

chart

No need to get touchy, djwright, your memory seemed to fail you, so I just wanted to help :icon_redface:

Congrats to Knock! for fighting through the boredom.

DeletedUser

The tribe Inbred lost to. In terms of against Knock, here are the most recent stats I could find.

No need to get touchy, djwright, your memory seemed to fail you, so I just wanted to help :icon_redface:

Congrats to Knock! for fighting through the boredom.

Stats? Heres some stats: we won, you lost lol.

None of you are anywhere near my superior tw skill. You're not even conference compared to my champions league

DeletedUser

Stats? Heres some stats: we won, you lost lol.

None of you are anywhere near my superior tw skill. You're not even conference compared to my champions league

Congrats. A hard fought, and well deserved win :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

codygoodthegreat

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
i do respect pff and think it would have been a good fight,

fact of the matter is we will never know.

but we did have a hard fight to get where we are, we started from the rim and fought every tribe above us since day one,

so please dont act as if this was a easy world win, it wasnt, it was just a easy final war

DeletedUser

i do respect pff and think it would have been a good fight,

fact of the matter is we will never know.

but we did have a hard fight to get where we are, we started from the rim and fought every tribe above us since day one,

so please dont act as if this was a easy world win, it wasnt, it was just a easy final war

I don't know your history so I wasn't talking about that. Perhaps I should rephrase it.

*A hard fought, and well deserved win (through mid game and end game :icon_wink:)

DeletedUser

I don't know your history so I wasn't talking about that. Perhaps I should rephrase it.

*A hard fought, and well deserved win (through mid game and end game :icon_wink:)

Not really, get some big tribe go to shiit on every world. Just was you guys this world.

DeletedUser117635

I never got to say this, so here goes:

If any of my former PFF friends are still active and ever see this post, Id like to say Thank you to all of you. I learned SOOO much from W69 and that was in part because of you guys being willing to teach me, and part because I had to stand against Knock! without you guys at the end.

A majority of you PFF and Jager players did indeed follow through with their deletions and it did indeed throw the world into end-game. But thanks to a few players that stayed around, even for a little while longer, It gave those that chose to stay till the end a chance to get our shit together for some sort of resistance. That resistance started as ~TR~(Lead by(SirDgby) and Mercs(Lead by Nikolangg).

After several failed attempts at fighting back(Aside from Dgby and Dr.Russian's awesome fights) me and THELOVERLOVE decided to join a small rim tribe, the UR. We were about 24 million points at that point. We made it our goal to teach other players how to play. Of those players, were some of the greatest TW players I've ever graced the same tribe with. Along our path to teaching these players TW, RVN! declared war on us. We invited our allies ~TR~ and Mercs to the join the war, which they promptly did. To no surprise of ours, so did Knock!

And so the 'final war' had begun. It was a very poor show of force by Knock! for a majority of the time, but that was in part because of our total incompetence at the start. Our position was terrible, being literally spread throughout the entire world and lacking many players of substantial size. That said, we grew rapidly. We made it more of a matter of clearing as many of the 9-10k barbs in that area and getting them in the hands of our smaller members to give them a chance to fight. This was done with amazing effect. Shown by the sheer growth rates of some of our smallest players.

As the war continued, the 3 tribes merged together within the UR and stood a much better chance. After having a few RVN! players defect, we really were doing great. And then SirDgby had to quit. This left us in a terrible position... We lost ground as fast as they could produce nobles. Most of those losses were from the SirDgby account, although they did make some advances on other players such as Olewon, Mattershack, and kenobono.

In the end, we lost, but it did bring a level of action to a dead world. And along the way, I made some great friends. Below are the names and a few words about the players that I got to know.

LSBM3- You were a silent presence in my early stages when working for mcdiesel and Cookie.

mcdiesel- You took me under your wing and gifted me the chance to learn all the little tricks that kept me fighting and which I passed to the rest of the tribe later.

Cookie- You were awesome. Enough said.

torchingpyro- Man, you were one cool guy to have along with me. No matter what the situation, you helped me and fought anyone that threatened the tribe. Thank you!

TheEnragedPanda- I never did find out what happened to you, but you kept me playing when it was hopeless. I wish you would've finished that world with me.

marksaunders- No matter how drunk you were, you kept growing. :D Fastest growing member by percent.

Lord-Samuel- You didnt care how many incomings you had, you made it to your goal. Congrats!

erad2k- My Senegalese friend. I am still in awe of how well you withstood all those big guys attacking you without even having a premium account. You, sir, have my utmost respect for the fight you put up.

Olewon- After a MASSIVE loss during the 3 month Knock! offensive, you fought continuously and kept growing. Legendary.

yahusha- My brother, may God bless you and your family. Irl, of course.

Dr.Russian- You helped me keep Dgby afloat for a little bit, and lead a great offensive at the end.

Nikolangg- Thanks for trusting me and helping me lead.

kyzer1111- Amazing tactics in a small package.

The MacGreagors- Our great mascots! Scott and Lady M, you two may have broken the record for the most OD of a single village player EVER. We sent hundreds of thousands of troops to your villages as support and none lasted for more than a day or two, but it was all worth having the parental guidance you provided in old age. I and my family wish you the best and the invite is always open to our home should you ever find yourselves out of the Scottish hills and in the Memphis heat.

Ken- Sad that you didnt make it to rank 1, but you were a cool guy.

Tandirk- Even though marked as an enemy, you sent us alot of support. Thank you.

ZEEWAD- See above

Gyldan- Man, I really hated you at first. Being a pseudo leader of the enemy, and a great agitation of mine, I felt as though I had to. However, I got to know you at the end and you werent too bad after all. Thank you for your kindness and the fun you forced upon us.

And finally, THELOVERLOVER- Rob... You are the greatest TW player I can think of. You had a real life that wasnt just going to the fridge and back to the computer. You stayed by my side the entire world and rejected invites even when we had 10k + incomings for 3 months. You were my strength sometimes and literally my front line for quite some time. I cant thank you enough.

In conclusion, I had loads of fun. Thanks to everyone for playing. Im sorry it took so long to post this, I just wasnt sure about posting it. Kindest regards,

-Sam and Jim of the Supreme Dictator 4 Life account.