Tribal Wars Ultimatum - No Scripts

codygoodthegreat

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
iv got nothing but respect for pff, but lets not all assume they would have been the world winners, remember knock has been at war since day 1 and we have always been the tribe who was "supposed to lose"

i do think pff had the best chance to beat us, and have proven to be a worthy opponent, but to just claim victory without the fight is wrong.

but i will agree this world will/would have been won bye either knock! or Pff in my opinion.

codygoodthegreat

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
It is sad to hear that PFF are deleting their account. Even though i did not play W69, but i had a look at the world stats now and than. even when PFF were a smaller tribe I had a feeling that they are the contender of the world. I had a feeling that PFF would have won the world if They had stayed. Jagger and PFF allience would have won the Knock war. Either they would have merged or fought and if they had fought they would have won won that war. They way they could have been stopped is by Knock and Jagger merger. These guys are good and they are well knitted.

my request to them is that please continue this world the script issue is some what sorted. I would like you guys to continue this world and hopefully you guys would win it.

The world is still far from 60% dominence.

Total Players villages = 59K
Knock total villages = 19K
Jagger totalVillages = 12K
PFF total Village = 11K

After PFF deletion total world villages would become: 48K(59K-11K)

still for 60% dominence 29K villages would be required, Knock would be quite far from that target.

In W61 the winning condition was changed from secret to Dominence, but for that we first post a pettition on the forum and after that contacted the send a support ticket. An ingame survey was conducted by tribalwars and after that the winning condition was changed.
I find it funny how your sure PFF would win, I was just reading some of our old threads in w57 (last world Knock! won) I seen some of your silly little posts there too :p

rascal-the-cat

iv got nothing but respect for pff, but lets not all assume they would have been the world winners, remember knock has been at war since day 1 and we have always been the tribe who was "supposed to lose"

i do think pff had the best chance to beat us, and have proven to be a worthy opponent, but to just claim victory without the fight is wrong.

but i will agree this world will/would have been won bye either knock! or Pff in my opinion.

It's a shame we will never know who would have won cody. :)

We had a great group in PFF, hard working tribe members whose biggest strength was the friendship between the players and the loyalty everyone had to each other. I was immensely proud of the tribe that we were and had we stayed I have no doubt we would have been very tough to defeat indeed.

It's a shame that us deciding to make a stand has left a confused world behind us but sometimes you have to do what you feel is right.

Our group will find other games to play together, the fun of TW was always the people we played with, and the way we played, not the game itself.

DeletedUser89005

As with every major update that is imposed on the game certain scripts will stop working until a remedy or alternative is found, i find it to be quite extreme for pff to throw in the towel as a tribal collective for such a minor issue, i had believed pff to have been a good tribe, i just never realized how much they depended upon scripts to actually play the game.. to say that pff would have ended up winning this world is just the same as saying so would have inbred now, if only for this or that.. pity that it has came to that, but well done to knock, seems they deserve to win the world now..

DeletedUser

We quit because of the attitude not cause of the scripts. Learn to read ostrich brain. We were perfectly capable of continuing on faking while tagging was unavailable for knock as well (which we didn't because it's rather dishonorable to strike asymmetrically when defensive capabilities are slashed [*ahem, 900 fakes from Knock after they read the externals {ignored/untagged}]) and waiting for the inevitable release of scripts but after the disrespect shown by the inno team the game had lost its magic for us.

How very characteristic of you to come on here spouting your moronic opinion. Why don't you apply the same logic to us quitting as you did when you quit? Hypocrite. Cause when you quit it's cause you decided to and not that we were on your doorstep rimming your tribemates. But when we quit we were already up 100 caps in a short war with knock and steadily advancing northward through an inactive/unstable front-line.

So to recap for our poor imbecilic short attention spanned jackass friend here:
1) Scripts had nothing to do with us quitting
2) Knock! had nothing to do with us quitting
3) Innogame's attitude towards their paying customers has everything to do with us quitting.

Glad I could clear that up for you

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser89005

We quit because of the attitude not cause of the scripts.
geez, i guess all those posts from pff in various forum threads must be mis-leading then eh.. :icon_rolleyes:

So to recap for our poor imbecilic short attention spanned jackass friend here:
1) Scripts had nothing to do with us quitting
2) Knock! had nothing to do with us quitting
3) Innogame's attitude towards their paying customers has everything to do with us quitting.
thats pathetic.. and whats even more pathetic is that those who say they have quit and deleted, are still actually coming back on here to moan even more..:icon_redface:

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I know right how shitty of people who have quit the world to still post on the externals, right bigbert?

DeletedUser

winning a world by a quarter of the world deleting and attacking the other quarter while they're unable to fully defend themselves.....thas definitely the way to be remembered for your amazing skill and gameplay :icon_neutral:

Deleted User - 10770065

winning a world by a quarter of the world deleting and attacking the other quarter while they're unable to fully defend themselves.....thas definitely the way to be remembered for your amazing skill and gameplay :icon_neutral:

Yeah, I have to agree. PFF's own decision to delete is a great reflection of Knock!'s "amazing skill and gameplay". It's totally Knock!'s fault for PFF deleting and makes them look bad.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Taking advantage of a situation beyond anyones control and using it to hinder other players in such a situation does that. Not exactly a lot of sportsmanship in their thirst to win a browser game.

DeletedUser84667

J-dawg, we are talking about knock.

Sportsmanship is not in their vocabulary.

Deleted User - 10770065

Taking advantage of a situation beyond anyones control and using it to hinder other players in such a situation does that. Not exactly a lot of sportsmanship in their thirst to win a browser game.

So how exactly have they took advantage of a situation beyond anyone's control and used it to hinder other players, please enlighten me.

rascal-the-cat

As has been well documented elsewhere it was the attitude of Innogames following the update debacle that decided us it was time to depart the game.

The fact that Knock! were sending a few attacks at us really was never that much of a consideration other than it highlighted Innogames's screw up.

Last edited:

xshootxemxupx

1) "unable to fully defend themselves" ?? Jager being a piss-poor tribe is supposed to be our problem!? How dishonorable of us to fight (outgunned in terms of vills, points, and tribes) and win against a weaker tribe...

2) "a quarter of the world deleting" What would you have us do!? 'Honorably' *quit* like you guys? Give us a break, you guys made the decision to throw in the towel and leave us to clean up a world with no one left who will put up a decent fight.

DeletedUser89005

As has been well documented elsewhere it was the attitude of Innogames following the update debacle that decided us it was time to depart the game.

The fact that Knock! were sending a few attacks at us really was never that much of a consideration other than it highlighted Innogames's screw up.
Call it what you may.. but given how you where at war with knock and then received a higher amount of incomings after the update to then flee (disband/delete) says different..

as you put it yourself:
As has been well documented elsewhere
within that "elsewhere" are references to being unable to handle the tagging due to incomings..