Tribal Wars Ultimatum - No Scripts

DeletedUser

Call it what you may.. but given how you where at war with knock and then received a higher amount of incomings after the update to then flee (disband/delete) says different..

as you put it yourself: within that "elsewhere" are references to being unable to handle the tagging due to incomings..

There must be many many cats as well as every other person who reads your posts with brains close to imploding from your potent drivel. I still haven't worked out if you genuinely have the cognitive function of an apple or if you are in some sort of competition to out-troll Ripfin? :p

DeletedUser

1) "unable to fully defend themselves" ?? Jager being a piss-poor tribe is supposed to be our problem!? How dishonorable of us to fight (outgunned in terms of vills, points, and tribes) and win against a weaker tribe...
You have a lot of holes in your post due to a rather alarming number of assumptions. allow me to point out a few. For one your assuming im talking about your war in general as opposed to a specific incident that has been announced all over the community, this misunderstanding might stem from a lack of caring or the more likely option of being unable to read before you post.

2) "a quarter of the world deleting" What would you have us do!? 'Honorably' *quit* like you guys? Give us a break, you guys made the decision to throw in the towel and leave us to clean up a world with no one left who will put up a decent fight.
Heres another one of those pesky assumptions, you seem to assume I'm in PFF, well thats just not right :icon_redface:

DeletedUser89005

There must be many many cats as well as every other person who reads your posts with brains close to imploding from your potent drivel. I still haven't worked out if you genuinely have the cognitive function of an apple or if you are in some sort of competition to out-troll Ripfin? :p

when and if you are actually able to work that out, then just maybe you will have a post worth reading into.. but for now i suggest your keep that tail between your legs and keep running along with the rest of pff..

DeletedUser

when and if you are actually able to work that out, then just maybe you will have a post worth reading into.. but for now i suggest your keep that tail between your legs and keep running along with the rest of pff..

Well it certainly isn't "running" from anything occurring in W69, which I felt you implied before. Go and look at PFF's stats lol. There is no comparable tribe. Something like 800-40 up against Inbred+Knock! (and that's not counting cleaning up the inactives in Inbred after they merged with Knock!).

DeletedUser

Really bigbert? Yeah let us tell ya those 900 fakes that I ignored and left untagged to save time really influenced my decision making process in an entirely spearate and unrelated issue.

We would have happily continued fighting and winning against knock. Or happily defending/losing if it came to that while we were still playing (see the final war stats, if you cite any caps past them as evidence of the captor's skill or PFF's defending ability you're delusional). I'll call it a draw at best and considering we're protesting an attitude that affects other players (ie those in knock also pay for pp) So please, we've been very open with our reasons and our intentions. Respect our decisions and don't try to warp them to fit your delusional agenda. Sorry if we hurt your feelings when we rimmed your tribe and made you quit but coming back and calling us cowards for leaving when we felt disrespected by the game staff who continually introduce unessential (in my view) graphical updates to a functioning text based game. [/rant]

TLDR (for bigbert cause we know how his reading comprehension can be, poor bloke):
PFF not scared of fakes, knock, or war in general cause it's just a game for fun.

P.S. most of us had already quit due to the aforementioned (and previously chronicled [and ignored?]) reasons and made that fact public on the forums before knock started increasing fake output so there's also that chronological element to the impossibility of your claim. Nice try though, I'm sure the glory of claiming to defeat the great Grumpy Cats tribe is just that sweet a lure for your attempt and revisionist history.

P.P.S. I had 0 unignored inc when I pressed delete.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well it certainly isn't "running" from anything occurring in W69, which I felt you implied before. Go and look at PFF's stats lol. There is no comparable tribe. Something like 800-40 up against Inbred+Knock! (and that's not counting cleaning up the inactives in Inbred after they merged with Knock!).

To be honest, PFF was indeed kicking ass eating through inactives on the frontline, would have definitely be fun to see what would have happened though when we finally got our shit together:icon_twisted:. Guess the world may never know though.

Good Game PFF

xshootxemxupx

You have a lot of holes in your post due to a rather alarming number of assumptions. allow me to point out a few. For one your assuming im talking about your war in general as opposed to a specific incident that has been announced all over the community, this misunderstanding might stem from a lack of caring or the more likely option of being unable to read before you post.

Heres another one of those pesky assumptions, you seem to assume I'm in PFF, well thats just not right :icon_redface:

Congrats on a post with literally no substance except weak insults. Troll much? You never addressed either point. Knock! is doing nothing dishonorable, just rolling with what people send at them. Jager sucks, and PFF chose to delete. Not the most glorious way to win the world, but oh well. What else can we do but push on and win it anyways?

DeletedUser94483

Let me know when the greying is finished I just wasted some time trying to be impressed.

As a player I have been following this slightly interested mass deletions are always a curiosity no matter the reason. In all honesty unless the actual deletions are no where near done the damage was not all that significant on the global scale of w69.

Again just commenting as a player that spent the last however long scrolling through the world map.

Grammar Commie

Let me know when the greying is finished I just wasted some time trying to be impressed.

And it's exactly that kind of dismissive arrogance from yourself (in particular) and others 'associated' with Inno that explains why PFF chose to leave the game. Thanks for providing yet another example...

Last edited:

DeletedUser94483

Actually I was careful to word it...It was not dismissive arrogance. I seen this thread and have been following it. The way it made it sound the moment someone came in and said the world begins to grey I expected to see swaths of grey.

As a player for the past however many years that interests me. I was not being dismissive of anything nor arrogant as I do not feel I am better then anyone.

Also regarding your edit, that was neither dismissive or arrogant. It is like a short in game war...sometimes players dont want to sit and watch the pnp they just want to see the results. This thread has been the pnp. It is very grandiose. So...I am curious naturally as a PLAYER of tribalwars.

Thank you for your reply though.

DeletedUser92790

Actually I was careful to word it...It was not dismissive arrogance. I seen this thread and have been following it. The way it made it sound the moment someone came in and said the world begins to grey I expected to see swaths of grey.

As a player for the past however many years that interests me. I was not being dismissive of anything nor arrogant as I do not feel I am better then anyone.

Also regarding your edit, that was neither dismissive or arrogant. It is like a short in game war...sometimes players dont want to sit and watch the pnp they just want to see the results. This thread has been the pnp. It is very grandiose. So...I am curious naturally as a PLAYER of tribalwars.

Thank you for your reply though.

Maybe "dismissive arrogance" wasn't the correct phrase, does smug work better for you? You definitely seem to think that people actually give two shits about whether you are impressed or not...

DeletedUser

As a player I have been following this slightly interested mass deletions are always a curiosity no matter the reason. In all honesty unless the actual deletions are no where near done the damage was not all that significant on the global scale of w69.

Again just commenting as a player that spent the last however long scrolling through the world map.

a) no one cares.

b) do you play the world or know anything about it? Don't waste time answering, refer to point a).

c) Ripfin said the world BEGANS to go grey - therefore why did you expect to see swathes of grey when you looked at the map? When I see "begans to go grey", as well as facepalming, I expect to see one account deleted. I did, it was the rank 3 and (at least until recently) rank 1 OD player. Even if no-one else deletes everyone who plays the world knows who that was and the significance of it. Because you don't know what you are talking about you have made yourself look a fool. Feel free to continue, although I refer you to point a) in an attempt to save you time.

d) I'm not sure what sort of responsibilities come along with that "In-Game Staff" label. Are you the InnoGames product manager? lol

EDIT: I noticed some other deletions of big players already also. Which makes me look a bit of a tit for only noticing the one before. But I guess it adds to your idiocy also. Anyway you'll get your swathes soon enough I'm sure. Perhaps 1 or 2 rim players will grow off the greys and maybe even buy a month's premium! lol

Ripfin

Valtheran seriously, you just said that ? even though you speak as a player, as part of inno games staff, you are judged as that, not as a player, your words have just dropped the view of the staff even further, good thing you don't work for me you would have been fired, since as long as that staff member is on your name you cannot speak about your own thoughts. the only thing you should be saying is what inno games wants you to say, since that is how we the game players are taking it.

We see inno games staff and consider each word out of your mouth as coming from them.

xshootxemxupx

Valtheran seriously, you just said that ? even though you speak as a player, as part of inno games staff, you are judged as that, not as a player, your words have just dropped the view of the staff even further, good thing you don't work for me you would have been fired, since as long as that staff member is on your name you cannot speak about your own thoughts. the only thing you should be saying is what inno games wants you to say, since that is how we the game players are taking it.

We see inno games staff and consider each word out of your mouth as coming from them.

I don't really know how to say this, but... I agree!!

PFF may even as well :icon_eek:

rascal-the-cat

It is the case that some of PFF did not immediately delete, in my case I delayed deleting by one day so that I could disband the tribe on my way out of the world.

Others delayed deleting for other reasons. Give it time and the PFF area will look grey enough to prove that we are indeed gone from W69.

Ripfin

5 more players at least just went grey including Rascal, will miss you rascal and thanks for the villages.

Psihic

5 more players at least just went grey including Rascal, will miss you rascal and thanks for the villages.

Dammit Rascal, and I was so looking forward to kick some ass with you guys after im done with my world. Now you robbed me of that :icon_evil:

You do have a point though, but it wont change anything, innogames has always been and always be arrogant and self centered.