Tribal Wars - W37 Babes

DeletedUser

i just saw that you were in Kinky on W24 pervis

I created Kinky and lead it for the first 6 months of the server, yes.
Unfortunately when all the originals who made the tribe what it was were mostly gone and replaced by people merged from another tribe, well, lets just say it wasn't the same anymore.

I doubt if I'll ever play a single world for half a year again.

DeletedUser

Unfortunately when all the originals who made the tribe what it was were mostly gone and replaced by people merged from another tribe, well, lets just say it wasn't the same anymore.

On the contrary.

I'm sure you'll stay with Random for more than 6 months? :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Hi my name is Red Cloud, I am a male looking for a female. I like a girl with a sense of humor, outgoing, and isn't sensitive to weird smells. My hobbies include playing sports, performing experiments, and taking long walks down the beach during the sunset.

Your signature indicates otherwise. :icon_wink:

devil667

As far as I know Random is to be disbanded today.

It might not be disbanded but somehow kept[to keep the forums alive]. However we will be moving into Chess after a successful ORGY session.

Invited people.

Everyone from:

XLR
XV
Random
And our dear well wishers. :icon_wink:

However Random is still incomplete since it still lacks a few of its core members. Namely Eirik and Darth.

DeletedUser

Just thought I would point out that we have been on 33 for half of that time already.

DeletedUser

oh i have not played w33 in a long time so i do not remember not since the naruto hiken days :D