Tribal Wars World Records

blckdrgn1

Nice work :) Could you add fastest world win? Or longest world?

Anaconda

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Would take a lot of work. I want to finish player stats before adding more to tribes. But that is a good idea. I do know shortest win was about a year and longest win took around 5-6 years.......

DeletedUser93439

It's hard to compare OD stats between old system worlds and new system worlds. Pretty sure that on the older worlds you can easily multiply by at least a hundred. They ran for years so it's kind of silly to portray them as if nothing ever happened and they merged to victory compared to newer worlds.

Anaconda

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Yes, very true. Hard to compare old worlds to new ones. Stats just give a baseline. Would be a lot of work to create a formula to balance old and new world stats. If someone can come up with a formula, I am all ears! Course, cannot do it till I get w100 up and going.

-Fac-

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
perhaps stats like ODA per day might be a nice sort of stat to add later on down the track :) Awesome work!

0s0speedy

Love seeing ~TSE~ up in the ranks.

Good project. Thanks for sharing.

0s0speedy

Looking forward to seeing it when it's finished. Loving the simplistic style. Quite refreshing.

DeletedUser94483

I have to say, I rarely stop back around here but i love the fact that I can still recognize many tribes I was in once upon a time. Especially with the changes to holding onto your gamer tag it is nice to see this. Very well laid out as well.

DeletedUser88306

nice tribe stats but the player ones wont load tried 2 browsers

LOVERLOVER

I could not get the link to work. Is the site no longer working?