Tribalhugs

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
www.tribalhugs.net

Omg this still exist :D

The tribe with the most mergings at the end gets a super wet kiss!

Damn, Death Walker even has a profile on there!

87ac0bc7253cbfb1009a8132816b4b18.png

What a hypocrite :S

DeletedUser

Not my fault TW is dying. And who are my enemies when everyone are friends? What a stupid question. Do you think I have no friends in enemy tribes? I have friends in Corp in this world. I had friends in NAM on W83, even former co-players. Why would you think that would stop me? :S This is a wargame. Sure you can allow your friends some extra leeway perhaps, but in the end it all comes down to nobling anyways.

IDK mate seems to me you give a lot of extra lee-way to your friends. I think further discussion on this is pointless, we're just playing two different games.

Incoming impact

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Even with everything going on between me and Jasper I tend to agree with him. Death walker your full of it. Now show us what your made of game in game so we can rim your pathetic ass.

Sam

DeletedUser70389

Even with everything going on between me and Jasper I tend to agree with him. Death walker your full of it. Now show us what your made of game in game so we can rim your pathetic ass.

Sam

Boom goes the dynamite.

DeletedUser70389

[removed by moderator]
You being a keyboard warrior must be all you are made of. You literally have not proved that you are worth a damn in game. If you believe you and your tribe are so great the prove it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You being a keyboard warrior must be all you are made of. You literally have not proved that you are worth a damn in game. If you believe you and your tribe are so great the prove it.

:lol:

"Waaaah this person isn't one of my brown-nosing friends"

"Waaah I'll just drop any pretense of intellect and demand a pseudonym instantly proves themselves 2 months into the world."

Don't worry buckaroo, I'm here to play for the long haul, but it'll be awhile before I'm ready to make a move. Go figure a game based on time spent takes time to move. :icon_confused: :lol:

SterlingArcher

:lol:

"Waaaah this person isn't one of my brown-nosing friends"

"Waaah I'll just drop any pretense of intellect and demand a pseudonym instantly proves themselves 2 months into the world."

Don't worry buckaroo, I'm here to play for the long haul, but it'll be awhile before I'm ready to make a move. Go figure a game based on time spent takes time to move. :icon_confused: :lol:

I think the point is, you should brag around and act like a bad ass once you've proven yourself, otherwise you sound like a basic troll.

DeletedUser

I think the point is, you should brag around and act like a bad ass once you've proven yourself, otherwise you sound like a basic troll.

I'm bragging around? Interesting. :icon_curious: It's like you guys have never played on a world with pseudonyms before. :icon_confused:

In all honesty this world has little to no talent, there are many indicators as such and any player worth their salt would know this.

I don't mind too much though, it'll be a good warm up world. :lol:

SterlingArcher

I'm bragging around? Interesting. :icon_curious: It's like you guys have never played on a world with pseudonyms before. :icon_confused:

In all honesty this world has little to no talent, there are many indicators as such and any player worth their salt would know this.

I don't mind too much though, it'll be a good warm up world. :lol:

Well that's good, right? Will be an easy win for you.

DeletedUser

Well that's good, right? Will be an easy win for you.

Well I thank you for the compliment - impressive you can recognize obvious talent but honestly there's already too many brown nosers on this world, so I'd appreciate it if you could keep it to a minimum. Thanks bud. :icon_wink:

InfectedSoul

Well I thank you for the compliment - impressive you can recognize obvious talent but honestly there's already too many brown nosers on this world, so I'd appreciate it if you could keep it to a minimum. Thanks bud. :icon_wink:

Who are you again?

DeletedUser

You're doing a very good job at "passing".. Seems like you are overstaying your welcome.

Sam, rim this noob.

He can't even rim h0llygh0st of all people with an entire tribe what makes you think he could rim someone that taught h0llygh0st way back when? :lol: