Tribalhugs

DeletedUser

A5z8tSi.png

Simply click the button called ignore.

DeletedUser

A5z8tSi.png

Simply click the button called ignore.
Brilliant! Dieing externals, dieing game, better ignore those that disagree with the herd! :icon_rolleyes:

I don't think you could get anymore tribal huggy than hitting ignore of those that you disagree with. Lol.

DeletedUser120219

Latest News: It may seems like Yahoo! and Anime are at war.

So no hugs for now in continent K53. Yahoo! picking up cherries from maps. ORT ORA TWK and other smaller tribe are easy ripe for Yahoo! heavy hitters. Watchout other Tribe on K53 borders.

DeletedUser120220

Well, those smaller tribes you just named like ORA etc aren't that active ingame so they probably won't read the externals.

Those tribes exist of regular rim players, not experienced and not working together.

So it's indeed easy nobling for rim players like me.

DeletedUser120219

Well, those smaller tribes you just named like ORA etc aren't that active ingame so they probably won't read the externals.

Those tribes exist of regular rim players, not experienced and not working together.

So it's indeed easy nobling for rim players like me.

If you not from Yahoo! Invict and Anime . Than i would like to see how you hold up in K53 ??. Btw I put up the news regarding wars from stats and my opinion. Not siding on any tribe or forcing my point of view. Feel free to ignore if u don't like my content. I cant authenticate as i am not from these tribes and or on there forums. I just deduce from the stats available to all i guess if you are interested.

SterlingArcher

If you not from Yahoo! Invict and Anime . Than i would like to see how you hold up in K53 ??. Btw I put up the news regarding wars from stats and my opinion. Not siding on any tribe or forcing my point of view. Feel free to ignore if u don't like my content. I cant authenticate as i am not from these tribes and or on there forums. I just deduce from the stats available to all i guess if you are interested.

It's not really hard to figure out that Superdog is from that continent.

Andrew.

HSV94

BECOOL, RLS, and RIP are at war with Loyal, Loya1 Gar, ~BC~, and ~JC too