tribalwars.co.uk

DeletedUser

This is causing such a stir gosh ;) it'll be fun to see what happens because of this ^^

DeletedUser33413

As long as people continue to play .net then i dont mind it to much, only thing now is that people are asking about American servers - suddenly the worldwide culture is dissapearing...good or bad?

Also ive got exams on the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 9th and 10th ;-D

busy week and a half.

crom

As long as people continue to play .net then i dont mind it to much, only thing now is that people are asking about American servers - suddenly the worldwide culture is dissapearing...good or bad?

busy week and a half.
I'm pretty much the same on the exams front. Tempted to wait til the 10th to start, and (hopefully) kick some ass!

Your our BUFFET

I am joining :icon_razz:, but I know a couple of REALLY good players on .net, and if they leave, I will leave co.uk!

DeletedUser

busy week and a half.

Thats almost exactly the same as mine, but i dont have one on the 9th and i have one on the 11th :icon_razz: