TribalWars Comunity Server!

• Thread starter DeletedUser121307
  • Start date

DeletedUser93439

And yes there was another option, widely used by a lot of people IRC (like mIRC etc).
For someone who pretends to know so much, you're ignoring something that was quite big actually.

DeletedUser121307

then find a "credible" source that skype is more popular.. holy shit, even if its slightly favoured towards discord, its still 4 TIMES greater.. and given the choice between only skype and discord, im pretty sure 90% of the teamspeak users would also chose discord as its very simular.

and who really cares what community the data is from? if discord has 4 times more users among TECH people, then im pretty damn sure its for a good reason..

skype is trash, end of story. go to a doctor and get ur facebooksyndrome checked..
you are simply just clinging to skype cause its all you know - either cause your over 50yo, or simply too stupid to learn new stuff.

DeletedUser121307

And yes there was another option, widely used by a lot of people IRC (like mIRC etc).
For someone who pretends to know so much, you're ignoring something that was quite big actually.
and i literally started using computers around the time of MSN, so naturally i didnt know a whole lot back then..

DeletedUser93439

Discord is a silicon valley startup, hugely popular but lacking any substantial income plans. They'll either be acquired by a larger company soon or fail miserably. They're not very different in that regard to Hyperloop (which is a massive joke).

If you get off on calling me stupid for mentioning something you don't even know one iota about, good for you. Mouthbreather.

DeletedUser121307

Discord is a silicon valley startup, hugely popular but lacking any substantial income plans. They'll either be acquired by a larger company soon or fail miserably. They're not very different in that regard to Hyperloop (which is a massive joke).

If you get off on calling me stupid for mentioning something you don't even know one iota about, good for you. Mouthbreather.

Discord, Skype, Mumble, Raidcall, TeamSpeak, non of these cost money.. why do you think discord will be any different?
and again, no, TS does not cost money... only if you want to rent a server instead of hosting it..

Discord makes their money from Discord Turbo, im among them. and you are calling discord "advanced", and for that, yes, i do call you Stupid.

DeletedUser93439

I'm not calling Discord advanced you daft bugger, I'm calling it an advanced version of IRC.
Stop trying to tell me what I'm saying when you can't even properly read.

DeletedUser121307

page0_1.png

this thing? how can you even compare the two? thats like comparing DOS to windows 10...

IRC was created 8 years before i was even born, do you think i have ANY clue what that program is? You are probably the kind of person that still uses a CRT monitor and calling it superior.. the guy that still has a phone in your home, the guy that still plays music on your cassette player, the guy that still gets all their mail in the mailbox, the guy that still has a freaking ball in your mouse.. skype is old, outdated, and never getting updated. its dying, and for a good reason. its trash, and anyone who still uses it, are just people who cant be bothered learning anything new.

Jirki88

Administrator
Tribal Wars Team
Community Management
Reaction score
page0_1.png

this thing? how can you even compare the two? thats like comparing DOS to windows 10...

IRC was created 8 years before i was even born, do you think i have ANY clue what that program is? You are probably the kind of person that still uses a CRT monitor and calling it superior.. the guy that still has a phone in your home, the guy that still plays music on your cassette player, the guy that still gets all their mail in the mailbox, the guy that still has a freaking ball in your mouse.. skype is old, outdated, and never getting updated. its dying, and for a good reason. its trash, and anyone who still uses it, are just people who cant be bothered learning anything new.

Are you being paid to advertise Discord, or what? Otherwise, pipe down, fella. No need to be so triggered that people may not have any tangible reason to move from Skype to Discord. It ain't like it's gonna break your world (I hope).

DeletedUser121307

Are you being paid to advertise Discord, or what? Otherwise, pipe down, fella. No need to be so triggered that people may not have any tangible reason to move from Skype to Discord. It ain't like it's gonna break your world (I hope).
no im not paid, and no im not trying to force someone to use discord, i was simply introducing it as a very viable alternative, but when someone drops such stupid arguments as that, then its no longer about discord, its about the argument, who happened to be about discord.

i apologise if i came out as inappropriate or offensive, i may have been a bit triggered by this individual..

DeletedUser93439

It was offensive. This individual did not mean to pull a trigger. You did that yourself. Work on that a bit.
Sincerely,

Individual.