TribalWars Hacks

DeletedUser

Found this comment on my site, found it hilarious.

sup said:
listen this game is cheesy not like it suck like it has high level dudes running around punch the shit out of low level guy it hard to even get high level in this game if you have to tribe fight for won village that you own now I don't know if you care about what I'm saying but here me out I am gamer a high level gamer work all day and play all night I like to play a game without being slaughter as soon as it 3 hours it piss me of so I go youtube to and find hacks for tribal wars as first I thought I could not find any hacks but I watch your video and believe you had something good and you did so I use your devise and they work as I use your devise some attack me hard body slaughter me quick then attack again and again intil I lost my village it suck when you loses something you work hard on so yeah all I asking is for a devise that instead increase attack, defence, food I would like devise that can help increase my village that 120 to 11000 you understand that all I ask please my that

TribalWars Hacks
can't stop big guys from punching the shit out of you

Note: Sense of humor is needed to appreciate this real-life testimonial.

Click here to see the video.

DeletedUser

Saw it the last time you posted it. I laughed myself to death, CPR'd myself and then did it again.

DeletedUser

Hey hes smarter than the girl that 'wasn't sure if I really was a professor at the university of tribalwars'

Lucky I convinced her after a few pictures.

DeletedUser

Hey hes smarter than the girl that 'wasn't sure if I really was a professor at the university of tribalwars'

Lucky I convinced her after a few pictures.

lol are you serious and is she still thinking you is the professor?

DeletedUser

Rofl, I have gotten PMs like: "I repurted u 4 haxn cus u get mor point thn me fastr so u must b haxn."

:icon_eek::icon_sad:

DeletedUser

Lol i didin't understand it. Hes words were mixed up. FROM and BUT and IT were all missing in between.

DeletedUser

Wow!

I'm going to send this site to bad peeps!

Thanks, (WFA) for bumping this!