TribalWars Tonight!

DeletedUser107718

If any leaders, or individuals with something to say, would like to have a guest appearance on the #1 Late Night TW talk show then please shoot me a message! Hopefully we can work something out. If you don't have a video camera or are having a bad hair day, I could incorporate my puppet skills into the show. And if you have any ideas, I'm all ears!
​Guess I might be able to volonteer for that lol

DeletedUser85032

was this vid meant to be satirical? because it was so painful to watch. it's like watching a nerdy kid trying to impress his non-existent friends by wearing 'gangsta' clothes, and in the end no-one has the decency to tell him he's ugly and awkward.

DeletedUser85032

You do realise the awkwardness is part of the show?
yeah, ok, it was "just a joke". even satirically this is cringe. satire is pretty much an excuse to make yourself look better when you realize that you're stupid

DeletedUser116682

yeah, ok, it was "just a joke". even satirically this is cringe. satire is pretty much an excuse to make yourself look better when you realize that you're stupid

Pretty easy to see why you have negative rep.. Stop hating on someone doing something constructive for the community, the people that care about the community love it :D

DeletedUser85032

Pretty easy to see why you have negative rep.. Stop hating on someone doing something constructive for the community, the people that care about the community love it :D
oh no!!! i have bad rep on a forum !!!! :00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 lets give display only a participation away

dukeyp123

oh no!!! i have bad rep on a forum !!!! :00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 lets give display only a participation away

Let's be honest. I think it's fair to assume that your crab mentality extends into RL.

DeletedUser

Let's be honest, you're all feeding a troll, you're giving him attention and thats what he wants :D

Troll: 1
You Guys: 0

(y)

DeletedUser116682

Us guys:1
Troll: blocked

Anyway, how frequent are these episodes going to be? Is it a weekly thing? Or when ever something interesting happens?

TheRiverStyx

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Always love your vids Display.. keep em coming <3

Nothing beats your w2v vid on w77 though.. I still watch it over and over again even now, so hilarious

DeletedUser116125

Always love your vids Display.. keep em coming <3

Nothing beats your w2v vid on w77 though.. I still watch it over and over again even now, so hilarious
Yup this one is legendary
[video=youtube;dvUaLSSvXyA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvUaLSSvXyA[/video]

Arin kannazuki

To those who have criticised the video I would like to see your videos on tw because he has done a great job at making it so yeah come criticised once you have made your own videos

DeletedUser

To those who have criticised the video I would like to see your videos on tw because he has done a great job at making it so yeah come criticised once you have made your own videos

Someone please place a picture of facepalm