TribalWars Tonight!

DeletedUser100013

Great video! Burst out laughing so hard at 4:25! I neither have pink eye, nor smoke weed xD
Hoping to see more soon.

DeletedUser

For people who say this was awkward or painful... Of course it is. This is only the second or possible 3d video of his, and he's the first person to actually make them for Tribalwars as well I believe.

You can't expect it to be all smooth or whatnot. But he's putting in effort and the more of these he'll make, the better they'll become I'm sure ^^ It would be awesome if he would change it to an actual talkshow with guests :icon_biggrin:

Like H0llygh0st said, kudos to DisplayOnly for making an actual video about Tribal Wars that does not solely contain pictures of the game. Been around Tribal Wars for some years now and he's the first I've seen to climb onto a limb with a talk-show type video featuring himself. For those who deem it awkward, I challenge you to do the same.

Thumbs up, DisplayOnly. Lots of points in my book.

Deleted User - 10618707

To those who have criticised the video I would like to see your videos on tw because he has done a great job at making it so yeah come criticised once you have made your own videos

Not sure you know but you hardly have to be good at something to be able to critique it or have an opinion. For instance lots of book critics can't write for shit...

DeletedUser

Not sure you know but you hardly have to be good at something to be able to critique it or have an opinion. For instance lots of book critics can't write for shit...

Valid point; I agree with you there. However I still stand by my previous comment regarding going out on a limb.

Last edited by a moderator: