TribalWars Tonight!

Discussion in 'World 90' started by DisplayOnly, Oct 22, 2016.

Share This Page

1. THE MURPH ALL CAPS

THE MURPH ALL CAPS Contributing Poster

The thing is, I responded to him as much as I anyone else. He actually got more time than most. I just double checked my IGM and Skype chats too. So I can confirm that this aspect of the argument is inaccurate too. Would you ever give over with the 'dirty' reputation. That was never a basis of any argument here so why bring it up now. Don't know why you're relighting this conversation. It's been already discussed.

TreXboom and arabela like this.
  2. DisplayOnly

DisplayOnly Guest

I disagree there al. but really the sudden change of tone and the decreasing level of communication was a minor contributor to what happened.

3. THE MURPH ALL CAPS

You didn't make it easy for me either, I assumed you were a higher caliber than what you were. Your level of importance was disproportionate to the amount of time and attention needed. Even here, you are receiving far too much time than you deserve. You aren't even around on W90 anymore. The mind boggles. I've read our Skype chat, I've gone through our mails. I was only good to you. Please tell me exactly what was done/said so I can go through it with you. Stop saying vague, flippant remarks without any proof to back it up. If they were the minor things, you are yet to show me the major contributor. Please show me and stop beating around the bush. It's all in your head I'm afraid.

4. DisplayOnly

DisplayOnly Guest

Well i tried to talk about it in my video albeit I was kinda all over the place.

I guess in retrospect, of all things eating away at paranoid plagued mind, it can boil down to that nobling restriction you put on my guys in k53 paired with knowledge that you are entertaining the idea of nobling them

I felt small. I tried to expand the nobling border down to the 520 y coordinate instead of your 500 y coordinate demand but even that was too much for you. my guys weren't happy, some even told me they didn't trust what was happening. but I tried my hardest to sell them on you guys. after awhile, right or wrong, I started to feel like I was herding cattle to the manufacturing plant.

When loki started ignoring the noble restrictions, I messaged you asking "if that was alright, what should I do, that I felt bad for him" You're NAP contract with us stated that he should be kicked and rimmed

Your responce was short, simple, "sweet"

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 28, 2016
  5. THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Display, again, you have constantly attempted to slander my name throughout this entire thread without a single shred of evidence or reasoning being offered until now and you still don't provide the whole story. The majority of your argument is based on personal opinion and speculation. The reality is that you doomed your tribe and tried to blame me for your failings.

[13/11/2016 04:10:51] Display Only: BUMP!
    [13/11/2016 04:11:06] almurph: Hi kinda busy
    [13/11/2016 04:11:11] almurph: How can I help
    [13/11/2016 04:11:25] Display Only: I know you are busy, I'm busy with my nub tribe!
    [13/11/2016 04:11:34] almurph: Hahah
    [13/11/2016 04:12:09] Display Only: just wanted to know if you still needed troop count of my tribe, I asked you above
    [13/11/2016 04:12:20] Display Only: and loki is going to noble in K43 soon
    [13/11/2016 04:12:42] almurph: Sweet

[13/11/2016 04:12:46] Display Only: not sweet
    [13/11/2016 04:12:49] Display Only: I feel bad
    [13/11/2016 04:13:12 | Edited 04:13:55] Display Only: he made an impassionent post on the forum of why needs to noble this guy
    [13/11/2016 04:13:32] Display Only: impassionate
    [13/11/2016 04:13:37] Display Only: impassionated
    [17/11/2016 08:42:41] Almurph (TMAC): Hey pal sorry I haven't been around much

That's the the chat log there. You took what I said out of context. I was happy to see him nobling into the North, away from our players food. You just completely exaggerated what was said and if that's your basis for all this, it's piss poor if you ask me. Got anything better?

6. DisplayOnly

DisplayOnly Guest

Like i said the communication was a minor thing.

But That's it, almurph. glad we talked it out :)

As always, a triumphant forum win for you and tea. I expected nothing less :)

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 28, 2016
  7. daredeviler

daredeviler Non-stop Poster

Why so much junk about K43? I only see 1 TEA village there :confused:

loenalsonsoro likes this.
  8. Mithrae

Mithrae Still Going Strong

Oh. My. God. I can't believe you said this. Cats are better than babies. Cats ARE life. They were rightly worshiped by the most memorable human civilization to date. And they make awesome projectile weaponry, both in and out of game!

DisplayOnly likes this.
  9. Novembre

Novembre Forum Personality 2016

That's cruel

What is worst, being single and wasting time on the game instead of chasing proctration or having kids already and wasting time instead of doing stuff with them? (I'm guilty of the 2nd one)

Ultimately Tribal Wars is a waste of life, especially if the game is valued more than RL.

10. DisplayOnly

DisplayOnly Guest

11. Michael Corleone.

Michael Corleone. Part of the Furniture

8/10 shouldve had a blair witch reference

Mithrae and DisplayOnly like this.
  12. TreXboom

TreXboom Skilled Soldier 2017

That "sorry" sounded so forced :D

13. Mistakes Were Made

Mistakes Were Made Active Member

The recent recruitment by TEA seemed so forced as well.

And I love how Al keeps making his time seem so "precious" and not to be wasted. Same as he did to Sam "Im above you, you should've just shut up and known your place."

Al, if it seems like everyone who disagrees with your ways are being stubborn and difficult, maybe it's not them? Our solution was not to bettray people, kick tribemembers and do things that was directly against their wishes, we just wanted to play a damned game, win or lose. And dont even start with "you dont know what it takes to win". I know just as well as you that it's not sending halfnukes on stacks and losing 80 nobles to fail at taking down a tribemate, then to have to resort to napping his new tribe and forcing them to kick him right before his surgery. Disgusting. And trying to tell his coplayer that Sam did anything to provoke the kick just to get a bigger advantage? Disgusting. Claiming that one of the more defense heavy big players are being greedy? Disgusting. Forcefully internalling a player for being "greedy" right after he gives in to your demands of sending all his defense to someone who is not even in his tribe? Disgusting. And demanding someone trusts you after standing by all of these decisions... Just disgusting...

You boys should not be talking about egos, damned hypocrites. I just don't get why you do it, can't take the trash talk when you play fair even though you win?

14. Lord Arbalester

Lord Arbalester Active Member

Displayyyy omfg dis you make it thru? Lol
    Almurph's look and accent are kinda iritating.

15. Sinful Angel

Sinful Angel Contributing Poster

As much as I'm a fan of trash talking TEA I don't understand how this makes any sense. It was their choice to recruit these players because they wanted to. They had no need to recruit them as they clearly were bigger and could noble them. They also wouldn't bow to pressure from Display to recruit them so how is their recruitment in any way forced?

16. Mistakes Were Made

Mistakes Were Made Active Member

They obviously made quite an effort to save face. This being one of the actions that was more obviously only made to "keep promises" they never intended to keep because they got called out.

17. Sinful Angel

Sinful Angel Contributing Poster

Why would they care about being called out? The externals don't really affect the in game diplomacy at this point because most alliances and enemies have already been decided so there isn't much sense in doing things purely to appease people on the externals.

18. hey Mike what's this about? it's not like there's something very bad going to happen right? Well, I pray you'll be with safe..

Anyway, this guy is clearly somehow a decent and pretty nice person. Everyone has the capability to do that in the public though not all have the guts like this guy, hehe..

I hope what's the issue b/w Murph and Mike would be settled and this would end up somehow in a good talk..

~Tribalwars is just a game, but RL is different.~
    ~Issues on TW might affect someone personally in RL, but it shouldn't be.~
    ~Being friends in TW might not really work the same in RL, but making enemies in RL because of TW isn't right.~

DisplayOnly and Mithrae like this.
  19. THE MURPH ALL CAPS

:(

20. Apathetic h0llygh0st

Apathetic h0llygh0st Consumer of Beverages

I feel you shouldn't judge his looks unless you provide us with a picture yourself.
    We can do a videochat if you like, Jake wanna join us?