TribalWars Tonight!

DeletedUser

Ohhh such drama! :D
Loved both videos, but I really really really REALLY need a happy ever after ending! please make up and somehow make this work and be friends and all that rainbow and unicorns stuff <3

Great work guys on these, fun stuff to watch!

DeletedUser

What a great 6 minute video of MURF crying..

giphy.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You joining a boy band with that Hollister jacket Murphy? haha

Michael Corleone.

when are we going to get an episode/interview with tudadar cause i have a question that needs to be asked

what the hell is that coa he has ig?

DeletedUser

After looking, that is actually a really good question. If I could interview tudadar, omg i would be so starstruck

DeletedUser

Did you not forget to set it as unlisted this time? :(

No one has leaked me the video sighhhhh. Someone pls leak.

DeletedUser

I hope so! I kinda enjoyed that little skit and was hoping for a continuation. I asked a few TEA people for the latest video, but I was met with a resounding "lol no". It seems like you have a very loyal team there Al. You can probably get away with only uploading 1 version of your videos from now on. :)

One Last Ride

Skilled Soldier 2017
Reaction score
I hope so! I kinda enjoyed that little skit and was hoping for a continuation. I asked a few TEA people for the latest video, but I was met with a resounding "lol no". It seems like you have a very loyal team there Al. You can probably get away with only uploading 1 version of your videos from now on. :)
Why the hate? We clearly proved we had all the intentions of recruiting you and your friends as we already have recruited a few from Boys... Just seems a bit misdirected, but whatever.

Here's your vlog: