TribalWars Tonight!

DeletedUser

I disagree there al. but really the sudden change of tone and the decreasing level of communication was a minor contributor to what happened.

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
You didn't make it easy for me either, I assumed you were a higher caliber than what you were. Your level of importance was disproportionate to the amount of time and attention needed. Even here, you are receiving far too much time than you deserve. You aren't even around on W90 anymore. The mind boggles. I've read our Skype chat, I've gone through our mails. I was only good to you. Please tell me exactly what was done/said so I can go through it with you. Stop saying vague, flippant remarks without any proof to back it up. If they were the minor things, you are yet to show me the major contributor. Please show me and stop beating around the bush. It's all in your head I'm afraid.

DeletedUser

Well i tried to talk about it in my video albeit I was kinda all over the place.

I guess in retrospect, of all things eating away at paranoid plagued mind, it can boil down to that nobling restriction you put on my guys in k53 paired with knowledge that you are entertaining the idea of nobling them

I felt small. I tried to expand the nobling border down to the 520 y coordinate instead of your 500 y coordinate demand but even that was too much for you. my guys weren't happy, some even told me they didn't trust what was happening. but I tried my hardest to sell them on you guys. after awhile, right or wrong, I started to feel like I was herding cattle to the manufacturing plant.

When loki started ignoring the noble restrictions, I messaged you asking "if that was alright, what should I do, that I felt bad for him" You're NAP contract with us stated that he should be kicked and rimmed

Your responce was short, simple, "sweet"

Last edited by a moderator:

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Display, again, you have constantly attempted to slander my name throughout this entire thread without a single shred of evidence or reasoning being offered until now and you still don't provide the whole story. The majority of your argument is based on personal opinion and speculation. The reality is that you doomed your tribe and tried to blame me for your failings.

[13/11/2016 04:10:51] Display Only: BUMP!
[13/11/2016 04:11:06] almurph: Hi kinda busy
[13/11/2016 04:11:11] almurph: How can I help
[13/11/2016 04:11:25] Display Only: I know you are busy, I'm busy with my nub tribe!
[13/11/2016 04:11:34] almurph: Hahah
[13/11/2016 04:12:09] Display Only: just wanted to know if you still needed troop count of my tribe, I asked you above
[13/11/2016 04:12:20] Display Only: and loki is going to noble in K43 soon
[13/11/2016 04:12:42] almurph: Sweet

[13/11/2016 04:12:46] Display Only: not sweet
[13/11/2016 04:12:49] Display Only: I feel bad
[13/11/2016 04:13:12 | Edited 04:13:55] Display Only: he made an impassionent post on the forum of why needs to noble this guy
[13/11/2016 04:13:32] Display Only: impassionate
[13/11/2016 04:13:37] Display Only: impassionated
[17/11/2016 08:42:41] Almurph (TMAC): Hey pal sorry I haven't been around much

That's the the chat log there. You took what I said out of context. I was happy to see him nobling into the North, away from our players food. You just completely exaggerated what was said and if that's your basis for all this, it's piss poor if you ask me. Got anything better?

DeletedUser

Like i said the communication was a minor thing.

But That's it, almurph. glad we talked it out :)

As always, a triumphant forum win for you and tea. I expected nothing less :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Mithrae

Display stop crying you didnt get in TEA.and get a life,cats wont give you babies.

Oh. My. God. I can't believe you said this. Cats are better than babies. Cats ARE life. They were rightly worshiped by the most memorable human civilization to date. And they make awesome projectile weaponry, both in and out of game!

DeletedUser117534

Display stop crying you didnt get in TEA.and get a life,cats wont give you babies.
That's cruel

What is worst, being single and wasting time on the game instead of chasing proctration or having kids already and wasting time instead of doing stuff with them? (I'm guilty of the 2nd one)

Ultimately Tribal Wars is a waste of life, especially if the game is valued more than RL.

DeletedUser119932

That "sorry" sounded so forced :D

The recent recruitment by TEA seemed so forced as well.

And I love how Al keeps making his time seem so "precious" and not to be wasted. Same as he did to Sam "Im above you, you should've just shut up and known your place."

Al, if it seems like everyone who disagrees with your ways are being stubborn and difficult, maybe it's not them? Our solution was not to bettray people, kick tribemembers and do things that was directly against their wishes, we just wanted to play a damned game, win or lose. And dont even start with "you dont know what it takes to win". I know just as well as you that it's not sending halfnukes on stacks and losing 80 nobles to fail at taking down a tribemate, then to have to resort to napping his new tribe and forcing them to kick him right before his surgery. Disgusting. And trying to tell his coplayer that Sam did anything to provoke the kick just to get a bigger advantage? Disgusting. Claiming that one of the more defense heavy big players are being greedy? Disgusting. Forcefully internalling a player for being "greedy" right after he gives in to your demands of sending all his defense to someone who is not even in his tribe? Disgusting. And demanding someone trusts you after standing by all of these decisions... Just disgusting...

You boys should not be talking about egos, damned hypocrites. I just don't get why you do it, can't take the trash talk when you play fair even though you win?

Lord Arbalester

Displayyyy omfg dis you make it thru? Lol
Almurph's look and accent are kinda iritating.

Sinful Angel

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

As much as I'm a fan of trash talking TEA I don't understand how this makes any sense. It was their choice to recruit these players because they wanted to. They had no need to recruit them as they clearly were bigger and could noble them. They also wouldn't bow to pressure from Display to recruit them so how is their recruitment in any way forced?

DeletedUser119932

As much as I'm a fan of trash talking TEA I don't understand how this makes any sense. It was their choice to recruit these players because they wanted to. They had no need to recruit them as they clearly were bigger and could noble them. They also wouldn't bow to pressure from Display to recruit them so how is their recruitment in any way forced?

They obviously made quite an effort to save face. This being one of the actions that was more obviously only made to "keep promises" they never intended to keep because they got called out.

Sinful Angel

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Why would they care about being called out? The externals don't really affect the in game diplomacy at this point because most alliances and enemies have already been decided so there isn't much sense in doing things purely to appease people on the externals.

DeletedUser

hey Mike what's this about? it's not like there's something very bad going to happen right? Well, I pray you'll be with safe..

Anyway, this guy is clearly somehow a decent and pretty nice person. Everyone has the capability to do that in the public though not all have the guts like this guy, hehe..

I hope what's the issue b/w Murph and Mike would be settled and this would end up somehow in a good talk..

~Tribalwars is just a game, but RL is different.~
~Issues on TW might affect someone personally in RL, but it shouldn't be.~
~Being friends in TW might not really work the same in RL, but making enemies in RL because of TW isn't right.~

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

And I love how Al keeps making his time seem so "precious" and not to be wasted. Same as he did to Sam "Im above you, you should've just shut up and known your place."

There aren't enough hours in a day to speak to everyone, all the time. I try my best to speak to my members and keep them happy. I'm always open to a chat but I do remind them that my time is limited. I feel it's better to be upfront and honest than to give half replies and distant. That should be understood by the players and it is by most. It's hard to balance limited playing time with RL but between the council we manage the best we can. I have never lead a rank 1 tribe for this period of time, it's a significant step up in terms of commitment but I'm enjoying the challenge.

Al, if it seems like everyone who disagrees with your ways are being stubborn and difficult, maybe it's not them? Our solution was not to bettray people, kick tribemembers and do things that was directly against their wishes, we just wanted to play a damned game, win or lose. And dont even start with "you dont know what it takes to win".

I'm all about fun when playing this game but there is a certain expectation all members must meet. These are outlined in the tribe rules. If you're unhappy with what we're asking, by all means let us know and leave the world. There are others who have approached council and said "hey guys, this isn't for us, thank you for your time, he's our sit, we're off." We had a discussion, tried to facilitate them the best we can and some choose to stay and others left. However, the key thing is that these people had respect and left in an honorable way. They didn't try and cause disruption and I expect that. 'Problem players' are the one's who cause issues and take up vast amounts of council time seeking attention and to cause issues. You find these on every world and you have to work through it. It's part of the game. Thankfully TEA has rid itself of most of these players so hopefully the remainder of this world is a good experience for those in our tribe.

I know just as well as you that it's not sending halfnukes on stacks and losing 80 nobles to fail at taking down a tribemate, then to have to resort to napping his new tribe and forcing them to kick him right before his surgery. Disgusting. And trying to tell his coplayer that Sam did anything to provoke the kick just to get a bigger advantage? Disgusting. Claiming that one of the more defense heavy big players are being greedy? Disgusting. Forcefully internalling a player for being "greedy" right after he gives in to your demands of sending all his defense to someone who is not even in his tribe? Disgusting. And demanding someone trusts you after standing by all of these decisions... Just disgusting...

We have given our explanations and reasoning behind this many times, we stick by these decisions and know they are just. We have eliminated that player and there are no more issues internally. Everyone is getting on just fab! Looks like those Vlogs stopped being leaked too ;)

You boys should not be talking about egos, damned hypocrites. I just don't get why you do it, can't take the trash talk when you play fair even though you win?

Stop crying

They obviously made quite an effort to save face. This being one of the actions that was more obviously only made to "keep promises" they never intended to keep because they got called out.

Just making it very clear to everyone that you're talking shite. When people make false accusations on the externals I'm not going to just sit back, of course I'm going to call them out. Simples.
Displayyyy omfg dis you make it thru? Lol
Almurph's look and accent are kinda iritating.

:(

DeletedUser119932

Basically, the leadership will stay the way it is, and a mutiny won't happen. Not because it wouldn't be better for the tribe or that there are no better leaders, but because you will quell anyone who shows any kind of disapproval of the leadership.

Like you've said on so many occasions, this is no democracy, and that sure shows, as I don't know anyone who would vote you boys into power over anything. Of course, it not being a democracy, change of leadership can not be influenced by the people, so might as well just leave. Lost all will to play under you once you backstabbed Sam and tried to justify your actions as "The right thing."

You say you started this world to play with friends, yet you choose to betray so many people and do anything immoral you can to gain an advantage on opposing tribes. Seems like you just joined this world to win, and invited your friends merely as your puppets and minions to do your bidding. Had I known that from the start I would never have joined or brought a dear friend into such a horrible situation. I'm glad most of my friends did not have the time for this world.

Why would they care about being called out? The externals don't really affect the in game diplomacy at this point because most alliances and enemies have already been decided so there isn't much sense in doing things purely to appease people on the externals.

Alright, so TEA will stick to just a NAP with WET? Good to know.