TribalWars Tonight!

One Last Ride

Skilled Soldier 2017
Reaction score
They obviously made quite an effort to save face. This being one of the actions that was more obviously only made to "keep promises" they never intended to keep because they got called out.
Loki is a friend from w65. We had the pleasure of giving Wobble hell before I quit ;)

DeletedUser118344

How to handle an argument on the externals

Step 1: blame TEA
Step 2: repeat step 1

Interesting observation, And it's interesting only because most of these arguments are created by TEA members or people associated with TEA at present or past.

Barring few recent ANTZ exceptions. :D

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
Interesting observation, And it's interesting only because most of these arguments are created by TEA members or people associated with TEA at present or past.

Barring few recent ANTZ exceptions. :D

I was under the impression that the person involved in this recent ANTZ business, joined TEA as a co. So past, future and present. No exceptions? o0

DeletedUser120045

Didn't know there was this much drama...
W90 from my perspective:
  • I was baron in Asylum;
  • took the best players and founded Toxic.;
  • we got in contact with Satin Flowers;
  • took the best players and moved to ~Boys~, because we couldn't join TEA for the time being;
  • Contacted MURPH ALL CAPS;
  • MURPH didn't seem to care about the situation and, he and I had a lot of miscommunication;
  • he probably thought we only nobled barbs, but didn't took the time to check;
  • Satin Flower probably had the same problem but overreacted a bit;
  • Satin left ~Boys~;
  • TEA ordered the rest of us to stop nobling in our K and asked us to noble in another K (lol);
  • MURPH also sounded like he was going to just noble us;
  • lot of people left ~Boys~;
  • I quit TW because other reasons;
  • lot of drama everywhere;
  • I'm sad I left, because I love drama.
Thanks guys,I had a lot of fun reading this while eating popcorn! :D
Hope you guys win this world! Good luck!
And remember guys, it's just a game.

p.s.: however if you keep up the drama, I can have my weekly dosis fun here... ;)

DeletedUser93954

This was an old matter, and I think it has already been established Al is hard to come by to talk to, be they friend or foe. So this:
"MURPH didn't seem to care about the situation and, he and I had a lot of miscommunication;"
Is by no means a surprise to anyone.

DrunkSquirrels

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
W90 from my perspective:
  • I was baron in Asylum;
  • took the best players and founded Toxic.;
  • we got in contact with Satin Flowers;
  • took the best players and moved to ~Boys~, because we couldn't join TEA for the time being;
  • Contacted MURPH ALL CAPS;
  • MURPH didn't seem to care about the situation and, he and I had a lot of miscommunication;
  • he probably thought we only nobled barbs, but didn't took the time to check;
  • Satin Flower probably had the same problem but overreacted a bit;
  • Satin left ~Boys~;
  • TEA ordered the rest of us to stop nobling in our K and asked us to noble in another K (lol);
  • MURPH also sounded like he was going to just noble us;
  • lot of people left ~Boys~;
  • I quit TW because other reasons;
  • lot of drama everywhere;
  • I'm sad I left, because I love drama.
Thanks guys,I had a lot of fun reading this while eating popcorn! :D
Hope you guys win this world! Good luck!
And remember guys, it's just a game.

p.s.: however if you keep up the drama, I can have my weekly dosis fun here... ;)

Thank you for being a nice guy, Felix. You really don't see a lot of nice guys in this game! I think we all knew when Murph declared we could not noble any players in our K that there was an alternate plan for us in TEA....

I don't think Satin Flowers over reacted, though. I believe he was actually trying to help his little tribe, and once he realized it was futile, and we would be run over by these larger players from the core, he made the video to show the actions of the leadership of TEA. It actually worked, and Murph invited a few of us to prove Satin was wrong, and it was not the plan all along to lead us into believing we would be joining TEA one day, and they were not just waiting for us to build villages up for them to take.

I am leaving this world, too, and I am sad, too. I liked this world settings. No stupid church, fast enough. But, I learned from this world how much TW has changed since I played years ago. You must join as a premade tribe, because even if they let you in, they really don't let you in.... Larger players noble smaller players, and work from the core out as new people join the world. Trying to join a world as single player just doesn't work, unless you do like that Tudor guy, and stay tribe less. I think I will try that next time.

Enjoy my villages, TEA, and please keep them up. The girls spent a lot of time putting up the decor, and digging those motes. Don't let your guys swim in them. The piranhas are always so uppidity!

And, Display, you make a great video! Thank you so much for sacrificing yourself to save us! It worked for a while, for a couple of us. Good luck to the rest! Who knows, it may be just as well for the few who stay and did not join TEA.

Go, Dimi!

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
You must join as a premade tribe, because even if they let you in, they really don't let you in....

Sad to see you go. But about that part I quoted though, that's not the case for all premades. There are plenty where a new member can integrate itself fully into an already established tribe.
But it does depend on the member itself and the tribe.

DeletedUser

Sad to see you go. But about that part I quoted though, that's not the case for all premades. There are plenty where a new member can integrate itself fully into an already established tribe.
But it does depend on the member itself and the tribe.

For the vast majority of places in these tribes, it is not what you know but who you know. Sad to say as it is.