Tribalwars version 6.0

DeletedUser

I just got around to reading the features added with version 6.0 here: http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?t=191239 and I have to say I'm pretty excited, as I'm sure many of you are.

Which of these features are people most excited about, and why?

Mine would be, in order from most excited down:

Overviews (premium only):
The design of the overview system and tabs has been improved.
In addition to this, the system for assigning and managing village groups has been given an overhaul.

Yay, I've been asking about this in the tools and scripts forums, and it's great to see they've seen opportunities for improving it, definitely can't wait for this more than any other feature coming in 6.0.

Army camps:
Tribes will be able to build Army camps, which are temporary bases that allow you to send your troops to them.
Once your troops are stationed at the army camp, they can then be ordered to attack or support any village.
Only the owner of the army at the army camp can give it orders.
Army camps can be built at any location, and require gold coins.

This has some great implications for wars, will be entertaining to see the results!

Recruitment overview (premium only):
Village groups are now shown on the recruitment overview.

Noble planner / village claimer:
To help coordination in tribes the game will now have an in-built noble planner.
Each player is able to reserve villages for nobling, with the tribe leadership being able to set the maximum reservation time and the amount of reservations a tribe can make.
The reservation is non-binding, but tribe members and allied tribe members will be shown a warning message when trying to attack.
Like the tribal forums, the noble planner can be shared with other tribes.
If you have a premium account, you will be able to directly reserve villages and view what villages are reserved from the map.

Mobile version (premium only):
Players with a premium account are now able to take advantage of a specially developed interface for mobile phones.
This will make navigating and playing the game much easier from a mobile device.

Can't wait for this one either. I sometimes jump on when I'm away from a computer on my ifail, which obviously isn't ideal, so yeah people like me will love this.

They're my favs, but the rest not included here are also going to be great.

DeletedUser

This has some great implications for wars, will be entertaining to see the results!

We aren't going to get this feature.
We're an old world, if a world has been opened it will not get army camps.

DeletedUser

We aren't going to get this feature.
We're an old world, if a world has been opened it will not get army camps.

But I'm assuming at least some of the features will be added to this world, i.e. overview changes etc?

DeletedUser

To my knowledge - all bar army camps will be implemented in all worlds eventually.

But Mobile version (premium only) is probably the main one I'm excited for followed by Overviews (premium only).

DeletedUser

I think these new features will cause older worlds to be closed faster:D players will quit to play new worlds:p

an other excuse for coalition players to leave;) Prime has no good players to fight well and I wanna try the Army camp so bye-bye

rich26ca

yes will be getting the war camp feature Monty wasn't sure in the first mail if it will be with the reg update or added later but we do qualify its all works working op packets that won't be enabled.

DeletedUser

I'd love to see the mobile version before anything else, but I'm guessing they'll have to move the whole world 20 to world 6.0 in one go, well at least the features planned to be implemented as part of the upgrade on this world.

But then again Drawv's the man to ask, the best any of us can do in the mean time is speculate :)

DeletedUser

I'd love to see the mobile version before anything else, but I'm guessing they'll have to move the whole world 20 to world 6.0 in one go, well at least the features planned to be implemented as part of the upgrade on this world.

But then again Drawv's the man to ask, the best any of us can do in the mean time is speculate :)

S'why, I posted here, Dwarv's normally around and I didn't want to start a topic for it when there is already one :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Absolutely no clue :p.
Last time a major update was done, it was like 5 servers updates every 3 hours or something, or days can't remember exactly.

Though do remember TW has many different servers, .co.uk/net/ (all those other countries I can't remember) then all those different worlds, we have nearly 60 currently.

So it will take a while to arrange and update them all.

DeletedUser47445

So any idea when they plan to put it in place, or still no clue?

DeletedUser

No clue.
All depends on when they want to update the servers.
Even so there may be future updates for v6 since in theory it's being tested on the new servers. For instance the prem mob feature on w47, half of it was in German.

So if I had to guess, it'le be a while after the new worlds to make sure they haven't made any more bugs then the length of time to update all the servers..

Few weeks? I would guess, but there's no hard concrete facts, it could be next week for all I know. My guess is as good as yours.

DeletedUser

yeah on w47 (i think i know i play one of them) the updates are in. but there are a ton of bugs. they will have to keep working on the current bugs before they can release it on old worlds. i mean not all bugs will be fixed beforehand but the ones that happen when you do everyday things such as looking at reports.(it was messed up for awhile where you couldnt see troop counts)

on a side note, i was very disappointed iwth the mobile version. it just doesnt appeal to me.

DeletedUser

I wish they upgrade the bonus resources villages in all the older worlds. +3% to all is gay as hell lol

DeletedUser

yeah it would be nice but its not like they would actually do it lol.