Tribe ATR founder IpOnE71592 was real peace of work

• Thread starter DeletedUser84407
  • Start date

DeletedUser84407

IpOnE71592 disbans our tribe with no discussion with team members after our first attack by another tribe, he was totaly inactive in the tribes forum and was a useless member of the tribe he founded.

this was the first tribe I belonged to as a new player and if this is typical of the loyalty of a tribes founder in this game I dont think I will be playing much anymore or just until I lose my village. I am sure I speak for the other members of the tribe when I say THANKS a lot

Last edited by a moderator:

frostyfingers

dude, who is being worse, the leader who couldn't hack it...or the follower who is mad he has no invisible trail to follow anymore, so he bashes his ex-leader...

if you said "hey, can anyone afford to draft a few tight-knit players to thier tribe who do not wish to be broken up..."

then I would be more accepting of your misfortune, but you are not helping the matters by making yourself seem hot-tempered and unreasonably upset over a silly game...

DeletedUser

Or maybe you can contact your ex-tribemates, gehadi, and form a new tribe?

If you were Duke, would you have been able to beat the attacks or find a diplomatic solution?

This is your time to shine.

DeletedUser

i would get all your old tribe together and attack your ex leader

DeletedUser80988

Explain?

I'm the villian ex duke who took out IPOne. I rarely feel the need to explain myself but I will in this circumstance.

IPone joined after me, was the village right beside me. Even he said in his profile his 7X7 was his, I planned to farm him. Then I spose he lost nerve and invited me to start a tribe with him together, where i would be co-duke/founder.
I'm playing W24 and 37, so 43 was just a back up world I didn't (and don't) care about.
So I accepted. But I found Ipone not playing often and making absurd decisions and generally showing me he had no business running a tribe. I could have rectified everything but I'm in Deus in W24 and a commander in RL in w37. I never had time to be a duke! So I bowwed out and left his tribe.
One of the things he did that made me regret joining up with him in the first place was making everyone in the tribe barons. I didn't feel like being "bad cop" and taking that away but it would never have worked.
I invited the few players who looked good to join me in my tribe and we live happily ever after. I knew if I nobled Ipone the rest of the tribe would fall and I couldn't have been more right.

DeletedUser80988

BTW, it wasn't an attack by another tribe, it was an attack by me. I had Ipone gone in four hours and could have taken him out faster.

DeletedUser

One of the things he did that made me regret joining up with him in the first place was making everyone in the tribe barons. I didn't feel like being "bad cop" and taking that away but it would never have worked.

i beg to differ. all dukes/baron tribes are very possible, and if they work, very powerful. i was in an all duke tribe on w19, we were the strongest tribe around. everyone worked together, leaders did not have "titles", rather proving that they were worthy of respect over time. it worked very well, and we would have gone on for a very long time if not for some unfortunate circumstances.

Newbasaurus Rex, on this world, is a tribe i created. at the moment, out of ten members, we have 5 dukes and 2 barons. they other three are newcomers to the tribe, and im not sure of their loyalty. but its working perfectly fine for us.

however, you need everyone to be very loyal and to get along. im sure this was not the case, he probably just made everyone baron no matter what. in a good all privs tribe, you get them based on trust. this obviously didnt happen here, and thats why it failed.

DeletedUser80988

He offered baronage in his invite letters to everyone who joined.

I was a duke in my first tribe, I give baron privs to the wrtong people. You'd be surprised how much damage a disgruntled member can do with baron privs!

I'd gladly give baron privs to everyone in my tribe if I knew them from a past tribe, or they showed me they were tribe-first players.

DeletedUser

He offered baronage in his invite letters to everyone who joined.

I was a duke in my first tribe, I give baron privs to the wrtong people. You'd be surprised how much damage a disgruntled member can do with baron privs!

I'd gladly give baron privs to everyone in my tribe if I knew them from a past tribe, or they showed me they were tribe-first players.

lol i recruit some friends and then anyone whos active and friendly. then i teach them how to play, they are loyal, and my tribe owns. works perfectly.

Doomkill22

i beg to differ. all dukes/baron tribes are very possible, and if they work, very powerful. i was in an all duke tribe on w19, we were the strongest tribe around. everyone worked together, leaders did not have "titles", rather proving that they were worthy of respect over time. it worked very well, and we would have gone on for a very long time if not for some unfortunate circumstances.

Newbasaurus Rex, on this world, is a tribe i created. at the moment, out of ten members, we have 5 dukes and 2 barons. they other three are newcomers to the tribe, and im not sure of their loyalty. but its working perfectly fine for us.

however, you need everyone to be very loyal and to get along. im sure this was not the case, he probably just made everyone baron no matter what. in a good all privs tribe, you get them based on trust. this obviously didnt happen here, and thats why it failed.

i play w19, what was the tribes name?

DeletedUser

I send one fake and the guy decided to disband. I was shocked :icon_twisted: