Tribe; Brothers Of Today

DeletedUser

The tribe Brothers of today is recruiting, but will not be after the 20th of September or if we get full;
All Tribe members are needed to be willing to provide support to other tribe members.
To join the tribe leave a reply with your in-game username..

There will be 2 groups; If we are near one another we will use less defense as we could use that to our advantage and attack / takeover villages at the same time; We currently have 3 members and we have all had experience from previous worlds.

- King Fusion
Leader of BoT.

DeletedUser

Okay first of all, you dont really have alot of information about anything really. You are mostly just telling people to support eachother.
Heres how you can make this tribe more appealing

- Post your past experience from different worlds.
- You might want to post the links to TWStats since you stated that you already have some experience in past worlds.
- Give some more information like, how to contact you etc.
- Mass recruiting isnt the best possible way to make a tribe.

Just my few tips. Best of luck though.

DeletedUser

Some mod should sticky that post. I'm tired of seeing hundreds of badly described tribes.

DeletedUser

Okay first of all, you dont really have alot of information about anything really. You are mostly just telling people to support eachother.
Heres how you can make this tribe more appealing

- Post your past experience from different worlds.
- You might want to post the links to TWStats since you stated that you already have some experience in past worlds.
- Give some more information like, how to contact you etc.
- Mass recruiting isnt the best possible way to make a tribe.

Just my few tips. Best of luck though.

And dont make your tag BoT ;)