tribe called subv in world 53

• Thread starter DeletedUser94717
  • Start date

DeletedUser94717

there is a tribe called subv in world 53 are any of you guys in it or will is it made my random people

DeletedUser

There is also a SubV in w48...interesting as they are rank 1 in w48 as well, but there is a different CoA. Could be these players playing under aliases, though kinda doubt it.

DeletedUser

Their dominating in w48 as well, let's hope that world puts up a bigger fight if their SubV chooses to delcare on the world.

DeletedUser

I dont play any worlds after this world came out :). Don't know about anyone else in SubV though.

DeletedUser

The one in W53 I think is an imitation of the one on W48. I don't think there is anyone from here in the W48 one, but I could be wrong. A lot of very uninventive people.

DeletedUser

The one in W53 I think is an imitation of the one on W48. I don't think there is anyone from here in the W48 one, but I could be wrong. A lot of very uninventive people.

Uninventive, but relatively good, as they're rank 1. However, they appear to be less aggressive, a simple glance at the w48 world maps confirm it.

DeletedUser90511

It's not exactly a unique word o.o plus there's always a chance the players who made it haven't seen this Tribe on 25.

Besides, there aren't many players in SubV right now who were in it in it's formation is there? (Was even a different name before it settled on SubV)

Only guy who really has a right to moan (if any moaning does occur here, since there hasn't been yet.) would be ChokeMe. I miss that guy, he was pretty cool.

DeletedUser67103

Im in W48 SubV!

W53 SubV is a premade ans W48 knows of this w25 SubV as they were both created by the same original duke!
!BM!

DeletedUser

Im in W48 SubV!

W53 SubV is a premade ans W48 knows of this w25 SubV as they were both created by the same original duke!
!BM!

nice bigmist :) Tho i think w48 subv gotta be more aggressive. the world 48 generally needs to get more aggressive...the number of tribes "controlling" the world is shocking

DeletedUser

nice bigmist :) Tho i think w48 subv gotta be more aggressive. the world 48 generally needs to get more aggressive...the number of tribes "controlling" the world is shocking

do remember world 48 has not been open as long as 25

DeletedUser

do remember world 48 has not been open as long as 25

Yes but compare w48 with w47. I know w48 has more overall players, but in w47 there are clearly 3 tribes dominating. In w48 it's muchhhh more fragmented. Seems like more diplomacy b/w tribes or slower rates of nobling/expansion rimwards

DeletedUser67103

well like others have said W48 is newer than W25 and yes u have a valid point if u compare W47 and W48,but lets just say W48 SubV will be turning up things!!!

We are currently removing the biggest hugging tribe on TW(PIRANA) and well for a church oriented world were doing gud,its like like we can launch nobles from anywhere the max limit if 58 hours MAX for nobles so that would explain alot of the less aggresiveness compared to W47 or W25,but rest assured that things are gona get more interesting in the up and comming weeks!
!BM!

DeletedUser

First of all hallo everyone and gratz to SubV for being bringing up the name here too :)

Felt like to post to clarify some of the doubts peeps had here, as i'm actually, and since very early stages, one of the dukes of SubV w48.

There is also a SubV in w48...interesting as they are rank 1 in w48 as well, but there is a different CoA. Could be these players playing under aliases, though kinda doubt it.

I dont think is there anyone playing both worlds as for now, but we had some, even if i'm unsure if they were playing w25 with the same account.

Reason for the same name is the fact SubV w 48 effectivaly started with a small bunch of players from w25, but apparently none of them is still playing. Expecially Nossis, who started w48 SubV was in 25 one, and in leadership role too. He had to quit TW entirely just after maybe a month SubV w48 was made and since then, and until inactivity started hit, the tribe was runned by a council. As of late i remained as most active leader there. But i doubt there still someone from w25 SubV left in the tribe as for now. CoA was made by nightblade.greyswandir, one of the council leaders after Nossis quitted.

And just to specify we know noone of the w53 SubV.

Uninventive, but relatively good, as they're rank 1. However, they appear to be less aggressive, a simple glance at the w48 world maps confirm it.

Tbh i dont get what you refer to. I think you havent truly checked trought w48 forum or trought w48 SubV stats, cause a statement like this is actually kinda false.

In w48 we are well known as a not hugging and quite aggressive tribe.

We have been at war with tribes between 2x to 4x sized than us since start of the world and as far as i remember we never had a whole week without being at war with some of the top tribes. PN, Punked, Flame, Risen and now PIRANA (family) were all tribes way larger than us when we declared and you can check trought ranks to see which of them are still alive, and eventually get a idea of how war with PIRANA is going checking at that topic (we are ahead of around 1.300 caps in 3 months of war, which is, just to give a idea, an average of 7 conquers each day, and done over the larger tribe on the world, as, before we made them crumble, they were a tribe resulting from the merge of 4 top 20 tribes, born to counter us mostly, and currently failing at it :icon_biggrin:).

Also the fact we had total just 156 tribe changes included inactivs dismissed ofc, should tell you enough about our recruiting policies. not like we got where we are trought hugging really. Pretty much all we have control of has been took the "old way", nukes and nobles. Nor we have the use to recruit from defeated tribes. It happened maybe for 4-5 players total. Ofc we could have been ahead in ranks of way more if we would have clicked invite button a bit more often, but that is not what we looking for :p

Yes but compare w48 with w47. I know w48 has more overall players, but in w47 there are clearly 3 tribes dominating. In w48 it's muchhhh more fragmented. Seems like more diplomacy b/w tribes or slower rates of nobling/expansion rimwards

Actually i didnt followed much w47, nor i intend to do some serious searches on how it got to that point (merges? true wars? else?), but what i see right now is 1 dominant tribe, formed on 29th November having 90 milion points (with the 2nd ranked at 17 milions), and prolly resulting from the merge of the 2 major tribes in that world... Well, if that is showing to be aggressive... :lol:

Plus it has 90 members, we have 44. If i'm to pick 46 more members in w48 i can assure you the world would be well gone :p

On another side, we are playing a church world, and with 100 fields noble travel limit. I think even this affect game style a bit.

But for sure isnt something related to diplomacy flaws. We are warring currently 4 of the top 20 tribes, and 3 of them are top 10 too: PIRANA (first ranked and having a ranked 10 academy when we declared on them, now 4th ranked); eQu (6th ranked); -XXX- (10th); and ~PWN~ (was ranked 11th, now ranked 18th)

Other than this, i necessarly support SubV for the winning of this worlds :p

DeletedUser

Thanks for clarifying RevengeComing. I've been following w48 forums recently and yes, have noticed that SubV is probably the world's most aggressive tribe.

As for the w47 situation; that was a new situation that happened recently (much before my post), as a protest to the army camps supposedly. I suppose w47 is rather "huggly," but the members of ~one~ in w47 have their own arguments.