Tribe expectations

• Thread starter androgynousanonymous
  • Start date

DeletedUser

So I see we have a "What are the premades?" thread, and a "what tribes do you want to see?" thread. How about this?

From your limited knowledge of what tribes are going to be in world 33, what do you expect from each of the tribes? What tribes do you expect to see succeed, and which ones do you expect to see fail?

DeletedUser

So I see we have a "What are the premades?" thread, and a "what tribes do you want to see?" thread. How about this?

From your limited knowledge of what tribes are going to be in world 33, what do you expect from each of the tribes? What tribes do you expect to see succeed, and which ones do you expect to see fail?

we need to see the tribes first.

DeletedUser

Too early to tell... and if there's already threads relating to this topic, why create another one?

DeletedUser

Too early to tell... and if there's already threads relating to this topic, why create another one?

This thread is to suggest which premades you think will actually make it through.

Evolve I think will stick it through, they seem to have a pretty good lineup.

DeletedUser

As a whole, W33 will progress much slower than W32. However, the much better players (likely the ones on the rim) will be ranked higher than the better players in W32.

I think that's right :icon_eek:

LastApparatus

The original post suggests the aim of this topic is different from the other topics. The other topics, which discuss one thing or another, don't discuss everyone's personal opinions relating to the tribes.

To be honest, I can't say much since I don't know anything about any of the tribes, but I am interested in [DR]'s member list, or what I know of it, and the one person who I see with a NOOD signature presents himself (or herself, my apologies if so) in a manner that makes me expect more than I normally would from any person or tribe.

DeletedUser

As a whole, W33 will progress much slower than W32. However, the much better players (likely the ones on the rim) will be ranked higher than the better players in W32.

I think that's right :icon_eek:

Biased comment is biased comment.

DeletedUser

Biased comment is biased comment.

There was no bias in that comment. I assure you. With a 20 HQ here are the level 20 smithy build times:

W32: 10:02:00
W33: 40:08:00

It's easy to tell on a whole, W32's players will progress faster, however, the better players in W33 (Most likely on the rim) will head straight for a 27 HQ or higher. Thus allowing them to build faster and keep everything qued 24/7 whereas the vast majority in W32 will struggle to keep everything running 24/7.

Also keep in mind, on this world, technically you wont need as much LC for farming due to the simple fact troops move much faster so someone on the rim who decides/will have a larger portion of LC, will probably be farming a radius of 45x45, all ques running 24/7 and with a HQ of 27 or so, it'll be pretty much the same as a Speed 1 server for him/them.

There's quiete alot of people who have this in mind and will be starting on the rim hence my original comment.

No bias :icon_razz: Just :icon_idea:

DeletedUser

What you mentioned Prime possibly without noticing is that you said the better players will generally be on the rim. You might of meant whatever else you were saying up there but it has two different meanings.

DeletedUser

There was no bias in that comment. I assure you. With a 20 HQ here are the level 20 smithy build times:

W32: 10:02:00
W33: 40:08:00

It's easy to tell on a whole, W32's players will progress faster, however, the better players in W33 (Most likely on the rim) will head straight for a 27 HQ or higher. Thus allowing them to build faster and keep everything qued 24/7 whereas the vast majority in W32 will struggle to keep everything running 24/7.

Also keep in mind, on this world, technically you wont need as much LC for farming due to the simple fact troops move much faster so someone on the rim who decides/will have a larger portion of LC, will probably be farming a radius of 45x45, all ques running 24/7 and with a HQ of 27 or so, it'll be pretty much the same as a Speed 1 server for him/them.

There's quiete alot of people who have this in mind and will be starting on the rim hence my original comment.

No bias :icon_razz: Just :icon_idea:

why such high HQ?

DeletedUser

Back on topic...

I expect a anti-communist tribe to be ranked 1 :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

High HQ = Getting buildings up quick for a world with .5 speed.

DeletedUser

why such high HQ?

A commom tactic used generally by the higher ranked players on each world (not that I would know :icon_cry:). When you have everything qued up 24 hours+ and you need things built quicker. Even generally if you can keep everything running 24/7 including HQ (at a level 20 HQ), you'll see that you'll still be below a bunch of people, hence the higher HQ's for quicker progression.

But HQ 27 would only be used in such a world like this Imo. Usually ranges between 23-25 or so on a normal world.

DeletedUser

My usual HQ lvl = 20. Here, 25 at the least. Probably 30. At least until everything is built up to my village standard, then demo back down.

I don't agree about the Rim thing though. (though I am planning on waiting about an hour or so to log in)

DeletedUser

A commom tactic used generally by the higher ranked players on each world (not that I would know :icon_cry:). When you have everything qued up 24 hours+ and you need things built quicker. Even generally if you can keep everything running 24/7 including HQ (at a level 20 HQ), you'll see that you'll still be below a bunch of people, hence the higher HQ's for quicker progression.

But HQ 27 would only be used in such a world like this Imo. Usually ranges between 23-25 or so on a normal world.

When are you joining kebabe?