Tribe expectations

• Thread starter androgynousanonymous
  • Start date

DeletedUser

don't forget about the time it takes to upgrade the hq ;)

There's a point where upgrading it too much, will actually slow you down.

mattcurr

I'm ever so over-rated :icon_redface:

But tell me your starting location/continent :icon_wink:

Only thing I know about you is you make/put me into a shit load of useless skype convs. and I cant remember for the life of me ever being in a tribe with you.:icon_redface:

DeletedUser

I have to imagine in a .5 world that point is level 30, so we're good.

in a .5 world, the construction time factor that's modded by the hq is the same as in any other speed world...

I'd think, the slower the speed, the more noticeable the difference would be :icon_confused:

mattcurr

in a .5 world, the construction time factor that's modded by the hq is the same as in any other speed world...

I'd think, the slower the speed, the more noticeable the difference would be :icon_confused:

But troop speed 2 changes the equations.

LastApparatus

Edit: If it wouldn't have taken me 5+ minutes to put my thoughts into one tiny paragraph, I would have gotten this out before mattcurr....

The .5 speed changes things (well, maybe not always, but considering the 2.0 unit speed) --- Normally what you said is absolutely correct. But, now you have to worry about not only building the buildings and worrying about the time saved from having a faster build time versus the time lost building the HQ, but the resources saved from having a faster build time versus the resources lost from having a slow build time.

mattcurr

Edit: If it wouldn't have taken me 5+ minutes to put my thoughts into one tiny paragraph, I would have gotten this out before mattcurr....

It helps if you just post your thoughts without caring if people understand them/will think your crazy.

LastApparatus

If I didn't filter my thoughts into a more mentally stable state, well... Bad things would happen, I'm sure. Bad things... would happen...

DeletedUser

I heard there are a lot of noobs joining this world. Is noob season coming early this year?

DeletedUser

yer i see one already... his name isss..SK.......II....NGGG sumin like that

and =SK= lolz

DeletedUser

Huh? Rephrase that so it has some form of sentence structure...

DeletedUser

Given that your join date is yesterday you are either an alias for someone or a newb/n00b yourself.

NB: I am aware that newb and n00b are different but it is yet to be decided which you are. Also before commenting on my join date perhaps think why I am not running round the forums talking about noobs everywhere.