Tribe for vietnamese

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Hi there!
May be my english is very bad, but i just want to create or join in one vietnamese tribe, who want to join my tribe or anyone want to invite me to your tribe, plz pm to sonsteel in game, K77
Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser42132

not here ,go to W51 Recruitment & Applying to tribes

DeletedUser62651

Hi there!
May be my english is very bad, but i just want to create or join in one vietnamese tribe, who want to join my tribe or anyone want to invite me to your tribe, plz pm to sonsteel in game, K77
Thanks!

Have you read the rules? If no, there is a little reminder. Bolded part will concern you the most.

rules said:
§8) Language

Tribal Wars is an English game. The use of other languages in game is forbidden. This means all profiles, mails, forum posts and any other publication must be in English.

A short phrase in another language is permitted, provided that this is translated to English either directly following or preceding it.

Creating a tribe exclusively for one nationality or language is strictly forbidden and may result in the tribe being disbanded.

Support tickets must also be created in English, otherwise we will not reply.

DeletedUser

A short phrase in another language is permitted <----------- see

DeletedUser62651

A short phrase in another language is permitted <----------- see

Please read to the end of the sentence. Not always it is permitted.

rules said:
§8) Language

Tribal Wars is an English game. The use of other languages in game is forbidden. This means all profiles, mails, forum posts and any other publication must be in English.

A short phrase in another language is permitted, provided that this is translated to English either directly following or preceding it.

Creating a tribe exclusively for one nationality or language is strictly forbidden and may result in the tribe being disbanded.

Support tickets must also be created in English, otherwise we will not reply.

EDIT (to prevent double posting): You originally posted here wanting to create a tribe based on Vietnamese language. I copied the section of the rules where it isn't allowed (I thought you must read all the rules when you are creating your account). So your this notice doesn't allow you, in any way, to create such a tribe. Because everything you say in Vietnamese should be preceded by English translation.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Just want to create a vietnamese tribe, not vietnamese language, don't want to show any idea about rules,just want to invite vietnamese join my tribe. The end

DeletedUser62651

Just want to create a vietnamese tribe, not vietnamese language, don't want to show any idea about rules,just want to invite vietnamese join my tribe. The end

Yes, but as already mentioned, and what you can see in the rules, creating tribe based on one nationality (for example: the tribe only for Vietnamese people) is also forbidden.

DeletedUser

Rules are rules get over it!, you cannot create a tribe based on nationality so stop being so dense, The end!.

DeletedUser

That would be against the rules as several people pointed out!

DeletedUser

If you really want this then solicit people from around the world. Who cares if their all vietnamese. Just make sure they can post in English.

DeletedUser

I am closing this thread. Creating a tribe based on one nationality is against the rules, as many have stated.

Status
Not open for further replies.