Tribe in K41

the legend953

You should contact a local tribe instead. It would be your best chance.

VICKORTY

hmm, but unless I am under protection of a big banner how can my security against waves can be assured?

the legend953

Your not gonna find a big banner really on the rim. :/

dan138

Hello,

I have recently set up a tribe. We're 3rd in k41 and also in k42. We're looking for good players. As i'm doing some weeding out very soon.

IGM me at dan138 or add me on skype guildedshade1

Regards,
Greg/Dan

dan138

Shame, just noticed you've joined The Elder scrolls. You could've been a good member at -TWD- . We were started up two days ago. We already have more OD than your current tribe. But you've chosen none the less. Good luck.

Regards,
Greg

Fragshake

Your user is dan, but your real name is greg :D
do you have a few other accounts/ bob, matt, freddy? :)

dan138

Your user is dan, but your real name is greg :D
do you have a few other accounts/ bob, matt, freddy? :)
me, dan and chuck... You fail at trolling, so i'll make you a dunce hat so you can go sit in the corner like a little boy? :)

Fragshake

But your trolling ways just annoy EVERYBODY, mine and rebs trolling ways indulge in the humor :p and some annoyance..
You'd know about the dunce hat because at your primary school they still use them

dan138

But your trolling ways just annoy EVERYBODY, mine and rebs trolling ways indulge in the humor :p and some annoyance..
You'd know about the dunce hat because at your primary school they still use them
I know my purple unicorn gave it me because you gave it butt sechs, is that true? awww.. :')

Fragshake

Of course i gave it butt 'sechs' you illiterate child
The purple unicorn was called Rebel2society101 ;)

dan138

I was very busy last night Connor. I'm surprised UNFAIR accepted you ;)

dan138

conor or how ever you spell your name, your just gutted I didnt speak on skype that night or let you in my tribe ;)