Tribe in K41

DeletedUser

You should contact a local tribe instead. It would be your best chance.

DeletedUser

hmm, but unless I am under protection of a big banner how can my security against waves can be assured?

DeletedUser

Your not gonna find a big banner really on the rim. :/

DeletedUser

Hello,

I have recently set up a tribe. We're 3rd in k41 and also in k42. We're looking for good players. As i'm doing some weeding out very soon.

IGM me at dan138 or add me on skype guildedshade1

Regards,
Greg/Dan

DeletedUser

Shame, just noticed you've joined The Elder scrolls. You could've been a good member at -TWD- . We were started up two days ago. We already have more OD than your current tribe. But you've chosen none the less. Good luck.

Regards,
Greg

DeletedUser

Your user is dan, but your real name is greg :D
do you have a few other accounts/ bob, matt, freddy? :)

DeletedUser

Your user is dan, but your real name is greg :D
do you have a few other accounts/ bob, matt, freddy? :)

me, dan and chuck... You fail at trolling, so i'll make you a dunce hat so you can go sit in the corner like a little boy? :)

Rebel2society101

me, dan and chuck... You fail at trolling, so i'll make you a dunce hat so you can go sit in the corner like a little boy? :)

Hey now... Frag is my pupil. Let him be ;) He is still learning the ways of the troll.

DeletedUser

But your trolling ways just annoy EVERYBODY, mine and rebs trolling ways indulge in the humor :p and some annoyance..
You'd know about the dunce hat because at your primary school they still use them

DeletedUser

But your trolling ways just annoy EVERYBODY, mine and rebs trolling ways indulge in the humor :p and some annoyance..
You'd know about the dunce hat because at your primary school they still use them

I know my purple unicorn gave it me because you gave it butt sechs, is that true? awww.. :')

DeletedUser

Of course i gave it butt 'sechs' you illiterate child
The purple unicorn was called Rebel2society101 ;)

DeletedUser103829

Dan's tribe are all fun sponges :D no one wants to talk to me :( even dan/greg!!! :(

DeletedUser

I was very busy last night Connor. I'm surprised UNFAIR accepted you ;)

DeletedUser103829

Hey! No fair!! I try to look pro even though i'm really a noob!! :D and gregdan spell my name right!!! NOOB!!!

DeletedUser

conor or how ever you spell your name, your just gutted I didnt speak on skype that night or let you in my tribe ;)

DeletedUser103829

:( where is the love? I'm just a nice guy trying to get my facebook to about 15 friends.... :(