Tribe Invites!

DeletedUser

Stop complaining about getting invites, it happens every world. Just block invites.

DeletedUser

Stop complaining about getting invites, it happens every world. Just block invites.

I shall reiterate a point I made :

We are not really moaning as such, its just having something to talk about besides farming runs on the few barbs around and being able to moan about not restarting so we cant terrorise less experienced / more gullible players into restarting.

Hence the mass bordem of this new world

yes I quoted myself. I CBA to retype for someone who hadnt read the whole thread....

DeletedUser

i joined 5 min after the world opened and then right when i got done with the tutorial... i got over 7 invites. lol.

DeletedUser94677

Why does there always have to be that 1 person who has to make a thread explaining to every1 how they have so many invites... Ok? No 1 cares, we all get them its the beginning, do you think that your the only one? Your no better than anyone so don't make pointless threads like this No 1 cares..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser95108

Jeez, i got a billion invites (while im in a tribe, cause i was 18th...

DeletedUser

I'm not blocking invites, I love'em to see which tribe are nooby mass recruiters and which are not.

DeletedUser

You mean, people don't like mass invites anymore?...man ive been gone a long time :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser57190

pilly everyone is inviting you because they all know how much of a noob you are

DeletedUser

There is already a thread for this..

Locked.

Only this thread bites and is full of people spamming crap (amongst 90% of the other posts around), and your moderator skillz are in serious question now.

darkaniken2

Only this thread bites and is full of people spamming crap (amongst 90% of the other posts around), and your moderator skillz are in serious question now.
Then report them for spam and I'll clean the thread? If I let everyone make a new thread every time one went to spam, we'd have 20 threads per topic already.

DeletedUser

WHO?
TEFT
PacMan
BORED
PA

By the way to any Perv member who sees this, i made a mistake of joining early cause I realized i have work for the next week, I also realized it is against the rules to simple quit and restart using my other name so as they say you make your bed you lay in it. lol