Tribe - K24

DeletedUser

Reborn is your best hope but u don't seem good enough to join...

DeletedUser

I created a tribe (Graff) for kicks until something arrises. But yeah, I haven't seen any major players in the area. Although it's hard to tell as players have started at various different times. Eg. I joined and landed around a 500 point player and many 300 point players .

DeletedUser

You have no idea how good i am, your nearly 5k in points and still haven't plundered a million resources yet.

At least I got an honorable death(omg it was hard to lose so many troops)And yah I know; I rarely even plunder until now. I killed all my def and Im a point whore again;) I hAve 3 lc

DeletedUser

At least I got an honorable death(omg it was hard to lose so many troops)And yah I know; I rarely even plunder until now. I killed all my def and Im a point whore again;) I hAve 3 lc

I envy the man who will noble your village. It is true, sometimes good things come for free.

thegodfather-chaos

I envy the man who will noble your village. It is true, sometimes good things come for free.

Not really, players like him will have low barracks and stables... :/

@KillerBadger - Unfortunately, I don't know of any decent tribes in K24. I do have a friend in that continent, who's a pretty good player, imo. He's hanging out in a mass recruit atm, but you could at least message him so you could have someone in the K...

lol, sorry I don't have anything better. But do pm me if you want his username.