tribe mist

DeletedUser

hi what happened to my villages,my hard drive went then tried to get on ,but then no could not,what happened guys,

DeletedUser

please either send in a support ticket ingame or if you still can't get on ask your question here

DeletedUser

Hate to point it out to you, but you were obviously gone for too long.

Says your account on w17 no longer exists: CLICKY

netjakdim

Sorry Serpant, Sokoban is correct your account was red for to long and since you did not heed the earlier warning to appoint an emergency account sitter we had no way to keep your account active and it deleted itself.

DeletedUser

I think brendan murphy nobled them ^^
why have you inserted me into a conversation that I was avoiding. I am just asking this question because this is how I got inserted into the last conversation with wisdom it wasn't of my choosing.

DeletedUser

I haven't inserted you into anything, was just making a joke, don't take it as offensive. Guess I'll just have to keep using Whipped from now on ^^

DeletedUser

oh ok still if he was a few k's closer I probably would of.

netjakdim

I haven't inserted you into anything, was just making a joke, don't take it as offensive. Guess I'll just have to keep using Whipped from now on ^^

Does Susie know you are cheating on her sir????:icon_evil:

DeletedUser

Who said I was cheating on her? By your interpretation the Romans who had slaves to take care of their farms were cheating on their wives?

Susie's all mine and vice versa, untill I get my payement on 20th at least...

DeletedUser

Who said I was cheating on her? By your interpretation the Romans who had slaves to take care of their farms were cheating on their wives?

Susie's all mine and vice versa, untill I get my payement on 20th at least...

How much do you want for her?

*pulls out wallet and starts counting money*

netjakdim

Who said I was cheating on her?

Sounds to me like you are having fun with someone other than Susie sir.
However we do not need an explanation of what you are USING Whipped for as I must remind you we do have a few minors on these forums:icon_cool: