Tribe Name Brothers!!

DeletedUser

Hey all. I need some help with a cool Tribe Name. What can you guys think of?

DeletedUser

My last tribe had these difficulties:

AU - Alcoholics unanimous
Herm - The best of both worlds

You can use pretty any much combo of these 1,2,3's to make a tribe name that 13 year olds will love.

1.Black/White/Brave/Gold/Fighting/Pillaging/Raiding/Tall/Strong/Short/Round/Hairy/Intelligent/Magnanimous/Fit/Buff/Leoniadis/Shadow/Darkness

2.Ninjas/Spartans/Knights/Pirates/Atens/Xigs/TWs/Horsemen/Reapers/Scythemen/Angels/Harbingers/Death makers/Warrioooors/Warirors/Wariors/Soldiers/Army/Midgets/Smurfs/Assassins

3. Of death/Of honor/Of skill/From 300/From Sparta/Of Bravery/Of ruthlessness/Of piety/Of stealth/Of violence.

Or you can go for the subtle K34, K55, thing

Smurfs seem to be a continual trend a long with the good old ATEN/Xig favourites but if you want something spicy I'd go for the "Hariy horsemen From Sparta"

DeletedUser51390

My last tribe had these difficulties:

AU - Alcoholics unanimous
Herm - The best of both worlds

You can use pretty any much combo of these 1,2,3's to make a tribe name that 13 year olds will love.

1.Black/White/Brave/Gold/Fighting/Pillaging/Raiding/Tall/Strong/Short/Round/Hairy/Intelligent/Magnanimous/Fit/Buff/Leoniadis/Shadow/Darkness

2.Ninjas/Spartans/Knights/Pirates/Atens/Xigs/TWs/Horsemen/Reapers/Scythemen/Angels/Harbingers/Death makers/Warrioooors/Warirors/Wariors/Soldiers/Army/Midgets/Smurfs/Assassins

3. Of death/Of honor/Of skill/From 300/From Sparta/Of Bravery/Of ruthlessness/Of piety/Of stealth/Of violence.

Or you can go for the subtle K34, K55, thing

Smurfs seem to be a continual trend a long with the good old ATEN/Xig favourites but if you want something spicy I'd go for the "Hariy horsemen From Sparta"

id so be in a tribe called tall midgets of stealth:icon_eek:

DeletedUser

See Freak people love my tribe names.

@ Wall I don't think you'd meet the height criteria being over and under 6 foot at the same time. Don't think you could pull that off ;)

DeletedUser51390

See Freak people love my tribe names.

@ Wall I don't think you'd meet the height criteria being over and under 6 foot at the same time. Don't think you could pull that off ;)

my former tribe names have been some of the best

SIKE - its ok but was completely random lol

TWAT - tribal wars advanced teachings.... sleepy dwarf's teaching tribe i helped him with a bit

A.T.M. - another technical mistake

and my personal favorite i talked my w27 premade fail world tribe to use that got the entire leadership banned :D

CU-NT - which of couse stands for clueless unorganized noob tribe ....apparently Tw staff wasnt happy with that one :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

What about Attacking Noobs And Losers? great tribe name there

DeletedUser51390

id so be in a tribe called tall midgets of stealth:icon_eek:

invite.jpg

ok so maybe i lied :icon_redface:

LastApparatus

<3pr0n == best tribe tag ever.
With a tag like that, you don't need a name.

DeletedUser60981

Hmm, how about:

TAG: Run!
Name: It's your worst nightmare!

YouNoob
(Change Youtube)

Ugh, I made some cool ones, but I lost them xD

DeletedUser

Isn't Muffin a tribe from W10 =S ?
Well, let's hope you turn out to be as good as they were ;) Or perhaps greater. Though they didn't last for long...