Tribe Name:Gladiators Tribe Tag:~*G*~

DeletedUser13939

Please do not post on this thread anymore. The clan you were wanting to join might not exist for much longer. The reason is that the leader is getting nobled and might not survive. I myself have left the tribe and join another one. So once again do not post on this thread anymore. The tribe might not exist.​

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

im sure your tribe is cool but id message people ingame as most who post already have a tribe

DeletedUser13939

Alright thanks for the heads up but I think I will leave this thread on here just in case.

DeletedUser13939

As you can see our clan is growing. So join this clan and help us become the best.

DeletedUser

wow spaz much, whats with all the:icon_twisted: signs... plus no one really uses these pages for recuiting just to advertise.

P.S. to ericrocks, im back on forums,:icon_cool: and ready to rate dumb posts 1's.

DeletedUser

:icon_cry: also rojo i was very lonley in the foram there was no grading compittion

DeletedUser13939

Well since I can't delete this thread then please only post if it has something to do with the clan. Such as joining, becoming allies, or becoming a N.A.P.

DeletedUser

yeah can NG send noble trains to you...?? :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Man...what does the sword from the tribe info look like to you? :lol: