Tribe Name:Gladiators Tribe Tag:~*G*~

DeletedUser13939

mr.zapper2 if you wish to join you must answer some questions first. I am terribaly sorry that I did not answer you sooner. I am not at my computer 24/7 like most people are. I actually have a life and I like to do other stuff other than stare at my computer all day. Once again I appologize for not answering you sooner.

DeletedUser13939

Will you two please stop posting on this thread if you have nothing to say about this tribe.

DeletedUser

i have something to say!!!

i dont like it...:icon_evil: but i do have a question, why is it that your name here doesn't match the one on your tribe. it says dwarven here but in game its just galdiators???

DeletedUser13939

Dwarven King is my name and Gladiators is the tribe name. Yes it does not match but I did not start this tribe. I am just the only one in the tribe smart enough to start a thread to try to get some members.

DeletedUser

Dwarven King is my name and Gladiators is the tribe name. Yes it does not match but I did not start this tribe. I am just the only one in the tribe smart enough to start a thread to try to get some members.

lol, if you knew what you were doing then you would no most people dont get recuits here its in-game that matters.

DeletedUser13939

I don't need someone like you to tell me what to do. Just do us all a favor and stop posting on this thread.