Tribe needed

democon

Hey There!

I am DemoCon, A Player from World 3 (under a different name) and still playing. I have recently restarted considering some mishaps to do with Dark, but I won't go into detail. I have tried out for Rebels, but am not able cause of my low points. So I am looking for a tribe with the following.

1). Experience.
2). Active Forums.
3). Supporting Members.
4). Aggression.
5). Excellent Leadership.
6). A Sense of Humor.

Brief Summary:

I have excellent leadership skills, I log on to tribal wars three or more times a day, I support my fellow members when needed, my villages grow strong with a good ratio of troops|points, loyal, AAA, Active, Agressive, Awesome ;) Also a great sense of humor.

If interested please reply.

Cheers,
DemoCon <3 :)

Presenting Free Entertainment For Many Years. ;)

DeletedUser

Name of acc in world 3?
I only ask because under that name your highest number of points over your 3 worlds is 233 in W47 and I suspect you are infact lying...

Last edited by a moderator:

democon

I know it seems hard to hard to believe, My old name was "Gangstar Boy" I was located in Continent 23, we're i grew to 14,000 points but was easily rimmed since i did not know of the tribal wars tactics mainly of "troops win wars" haha yes, like most new comers i was a noob. i played along side "Black ferret" who grew to be "World37 n00b"(My cousin) if you know him you can ask him, he'll tell of what world i originated from. I am not sure if it actually shows your first world, but yeah time makes a fool of us all.

Edit: I have found it, Please go to TWstats, World 3, Archive, Gangstar boy. :) This is proof of my existence.

Last edited:

Deleted User - 4669627

experience does not matter if you are willing to learn, what matters is what K-ontinent

democon

I've learned plenty in my 3-4 years of TW. After my mishaps with "Dark" I have restarted to the rim and sitting in K23 and i have already been invited by 6-7 noob tribes :|

democon

Do you have any thing to say?

DeletedUser

You restarted? Because of Dark?

why not just leave and join all the other amazing tribe in K45 ... lol

DeletedUser

R u afraid of the dark?
MOMMY!
It's a funny piece of wood!?

democon

Noo, It's not like that.. If i must explain.. Hmph.

It started off like this..

I and N30 1 had become rather good friends, and asked his leader if it was OK if i could bring some of my mates over to Dark. It was an all go according to him. Now, I and many knew that Dark don't allow players with in their players 30x30. So we were told to send our troops as support, and restart. As this was done, They kicked N30 1 for no apparent reason, I contacted their leader if the merge was still on, No Reply. by this time i and some had fallen behind most by too much, this caused my restart.

Yes, i know. I fell for it. :| Maybe my biggest fail ever haha. :S

You Cant Spell "Failure" Without U!

DeletedUser

lol ... fair enough ... btw, wasnt neo Yuna2?

so kicked him was a good idea :p

DeletedUser

Dark is real scary, when u can't find one can u make one under my name?plz

democon

hahah, i'll think about it andy ;)

But it looks like the trio from W47 are teaming up again, although not noticed, we are DemoCon, Getalife156, And c2green.! :D

We've decided we want to start up a tribe together again, and hopefully catch up to the top tribes while the loser, noob, point whoring, troop-less, war runners, are failing, and falling "majestically like a candy wrapper caught in a nut draft" - quote Homer J. Simpson, yes the one from "The Simpsons". :D

You Can't Spell "Failure" Without U!

DeletedUser

hahah, i'll think about it andy ;)

But it looks like the trio from W47 are teaming up again, although not noticed, we are DemoCon, Getalife156, And c2green.! :D

We've decided we want to start up a tribe together again, and hopefully catch up to the top tribes while the loser, noob, point whoring, troop-less, war runners, are failing, and falling "majestically like a candy wrapper caught in a nut draft" - quote Homer J. Simpson, yes the one from "The Simpsons". :D

that sounds like a great idea, i liked what you all did in w47 was it 8 or 9 family tribes :icon_rolleyes:

democon

cray, i didn't start that, i never got a word in it, it wasn't even my idea!
but it has worked rather well considering most family tribes fail. this has done exceptional well, lasted a lot longer than first thought.

.. And no we are not doing the family tribe thing ..

DeletedUser90760

=GDL= might be nice, we're in the northwest corner of the map though...