Tribe ~NT~ F wants You

DeletedUser

Hi im rob (roberto b).
im duke of ~NT~ that has two brother tribes ~NT2~ & ~TN~.
~NT~ & ~T2~ - based in K17/27/28/38 (around that area)
~TN~ - based in k14/15/16
K27
34~NT2~6.8124
35~NT~5.6649
K17
2~NT~1.9353

I am i need of more members to join our family. If you are in trested let me know.
Rob

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser76218

Being honest, I can tell just at a glance at the continents you named, that your family is WAY to spread out... especially for world 34 being a 20 member limit per tribe, and no support outside of the tribe, there's no way any support or coordination will be possible!

Just for a suggestion about your future leadership role in tribes is to stick to one continent at a time, and work your way out.

DeletedUser

Very true. As a family tribe you want to stay continental (one or more K's for each tribe), it's the best way to go.

DeletedUser

well all but three member are not in k27 and all that are, are around each other so i dont care want you think.

DeletedUser

ok i will take your advise

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

One last thing.
kangaroom
Elder Moderator w41-45
This section is only for players that are looking for a tribe or a tribe that's looking for members. Although this may not be the PnP fora that's no excuse for you visiting threads just to 'spam' them to try and make the newer (or not so newer) players look bad. It doesn't, if anything it just brings down other people's opinion of yourself. So if you're not looking for a tribe/members then this forum is not for you. Failure to comply with this will result in a warning and if repeated an infraction.
so why are you comenting as i dont see any request for members and your in a tribe so..

DeletedUser

Because we were simply trying to help you by giving advise not insult you as you are new player. Who says I'm not looking for new members on this forum?

DeletedUser76218

Yeah, we're sort of going out of our way to help you. Who's to say that I'm not looking for members also?

DeletedUser

alright im talking to ProfessorChaos and hes giving advise, but im not the one really you should help as i have seen a lot of tribe with everyone in different k's.

DeletedUser

Hi im rob (roberto b).
im duke of ~NT~ that has two brother tribes ~NT2~ & ~NTD~.
~NT~ & ~NT2~ - based in K17/27/28/ (around that area)
K27
10~NT~70.68125
21~NT2~12.7089
K17
1~NT~14.4876
3~NTD~6.1154

i am looking for people around K17 to join our new sister tribe ~NTD~. If your in k27 and above ~NT~ average points apply there if not apply to ~NT2~.

I am i need of more members to join our family. If you are intrested let me know.
Rob