Tribe Opinions

DeletedUser

I have been looking for peoples opinions on tribes, somehow mostly all of the topics get off topic and hardly get back on. Hopefully this thread can tell me what i would like to know.

What to do?

Post your opinion on a tribe, whether it be ranked in the top 20 or 128th
I will start with mine of course. Please follow the format that i have put mine into:

Tribe Name: WE SURE ARE!
Tribe Tag: PROS
Number of Members: 40
Points of the best 40 players: 6.835
Total points:6.835
Average points:170
Opponents defeated:176 (83.)

Now as i look at their Profile.....The word that comes to mind is 'Mass recruiter'. Now i know that all tribes that arn't premade always start with Mass recruiting and maybe even some premades. But Check for yourself. Part of their profile:

For Recruitment Contact:
spsjr
ballin15
deathman2315
loyan

4 Recruiters already? Maybe thats how they do things, but i dont think its a good idea. I personally have a recruiting strategy, that doesn't really involve much mass recruiting. I sort through my members and hand pick the ones i feel would be best for the tribe, based on ODA rank and overall points.

DeletedUser

i love you, your criteria is among the best ive ever witnessed

DeletedUser

ill rephrase then,,

you have the right idea its just that you shouldn't have to "handpick members" that are good overall oda and points primarily because you shouldnt have incapable members in your tribe to begin with. you're on the right track though, my bad for disgressing

DeletedUser

ill rephrase then,,

you have the right idea its just that you shouldn't have to "handpick members" that are good overall oda and points primarily because you shouldnt have incapable members in your tribe to begin with. you're on the right track though, my bad for disgressing

Ok well thanks!

DeletedUser

Why tribe opinions so early, tribes have no influence in this phase of game. All tribes now consist of mass-recruitment and new players.

DeletedUser

Ill do my tribe :)

Group name: Noobs 4 Sale
Group ID: NOOB4$
number of members: 1 (i wanna know who dis 1 guy is. I have a feeling he is an awesome player)
Points of the 40 best members: 158
Total points: 158
Average points per village: 158
Opponents defeated: 160 (124)

They are an awesome group and i think they have an awesome leader. i hope this guy can keep doing what he has been doing, because i hope his experiment works.

DeletedUser

Ill do my tribe :)

Group name: Noobs 4 Sale
Group ID: NOOB4$
number of members: 1 (i wanna know who dis 1 guy is. I have a feeling he is an awesome player)
Points of the 40 best members: 158
Total points: 158
Average points per village: 158
Opponents defeated: 160 (124)

They are an awesome group and i think they have an awesome leader. i hope this guy can keep doing what he has been doing, because i hope his experiment works.

Wonderful! and the reason i made this thread was just to see peoples opinions, yea its probably too early. But As the world goes on Tribe Opinions will change, as will the thread.

DeletedUser

Indeed time will tell :D all we can do is try our best and see what the outcome is.

DeletedUser

the outcome is NOOB4$ giving players to tribes who want them. Go Noobs!

DeletedUser

Most are just going on a recruiting frenzy, this is exactly why I don't join any tribes 5 days after the world starts.
Yea understandable, well its hard to see if some tribes are going to get any members even lol