BH_and_CH_ST.jpg

Phx_and_BH.jpg

LOEN
LOEN.jpg

noobaxes
Noobaxes.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser71844

When Phoenx merges with a Beserk hound...

[SPOIL]
Phoenix_hound_by_YaschaZelunar.jpg
[/SPOIL]

DeletedUser

Dogs-Retriever-Hair-Salon.jpg

2 of BH council planning their attacks against ????????

loldog-funny-dog-pictures-can-u-hear-me-now.jpg

BH member being listened to by council?

images

BIGBRT getting his next post about Paj ready

ebfc19fa_8bf4b_funny-dog-pictures-step-make-puppy-face-step-run-away.jpeg

BH's advice to members who insult Paj

DeletedUser

is that Lord of the Ring? with Paj hunting his precious ring of power?

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Where is the pic of Phnx hugging LoEN?

ROFL.

Really avangelista?? I believe your upset because you expected Phoenx to do your fighting. i love seeing all this bitterness about loen...

You are one of the largest players, in one of the largest tribes.. and you cant seem to beat that pathetic tribe "LoEN" all on your own???

You really need Phoenx to handle your business??? :icon_redface:

What dont you BH buffoons get??? LoEN is NOT good enough for us to fight!!??? What glory is there in declaring and fighting LoEN?? Its about as awesome and pathetic as declaring on MF.... Oh wait, you guys decided to recruit the best from that tribe... :icon_rolleyes:

so why dont you take that "hugging" comment, and direct it at yourself, where it belongs?? You already run out of inactives to eat, Avan?? I know you are adverse to attacking live accounts...

DeletedUser

Nobling stats isnt everything. There are still many many many stacks on all of our fronts for a very long time..

Apparently, in the early days of the war, Loen actually used all those inactive accounts to stack their fronts, and left most of those troops there ... So actual nobling stats and graphs arent as important as you may think.

What he says. :icon_biggrin:

And nope, we don't need help. In fact, we are doing just fine:

Side 1:
Tribes: LoEN, L-A
Side 2:
Tribes: BH, BH.

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 376
Side 2: 1,833
Difference: 1,457

chart

Points value of total conquers:

cececole

ROFL.

Really avangelista?? I believe your upset because you expected Phoenx to do your fighting. i love seeing all this bitterness about loen...

You are one of the largest players, in one of the largest tribes.. and you cant seem to beat that pathetic tribe "LoEN" all on your own???

You really need Phoenx to handle your business??? :icon_redface:

What dont you BH buffoons get??? LoEN is NOT good enough for us to fight!!??? What glory is there in declaring and fighting LoEN?? Its about as awesome and pathetic as declaring on MF.... Oh wait, you guys decided to recruit the best from that tribe... :icon_rolleyes:

so why dont you take that "hugging" comment, and direct it at yourself, where it belongs?? You already run out of inactives to eat, Avan?? I know you are adverse to attacking live accounts...

So NOW the story changes again. The reason that Phoenx won't fight LOEN is because LOEN is "pathetic" and "NOT good enough for us to fight!!??? " That's a real switch from 'msft is my bff and I won't attack LOEN because of my friendship with them.'

But I guess LOEN won't mind being called pathetic and crappy if they don't have to fight pnx lol. I am sure they don't have enough pride to try and prove you wrong. Just goes to prove my original point--Phoenx will never attack LOEN --whatever the excuse paj uses. Last week msft, this week LOEN is crappy, should we start a pool on next week's excuse?

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
So NOW the story changes again. The reason that Phoenx won't fight LOEN is because LOEN is "pathetic" and "NOT good enough for us to fight!!??? " That's a real switch from 'msft is my bff and I won't attack LOEN because of my friendship with them.'

But I guess LOEN won't mind being called pathetic and crappy if they don't have to fight pnx lol. I am sure they don't have enough pride to try and prove you wrong. Just goes to prove my original point--Phoenx will never attack LOEN --whatever the excuse paj uses. Last week msft, this week LOEN is crappy, should we start a pool on next week's excuse?

Cece, you have never had multiple reasons for something???

Cut it out, your a woman. of course you have!! LOL>

Anyways, you can check back to several of my posts. i have stated this several times at least, in the pnp. Go ahead and double check my work. Ill wait right here.

Dont try to paint me a hypocrite, my stances on many things have never changed. You keep accusing me of this and that, yet you forget the same bullshit story between BH/MF. Or how about between BH/CH, or again between whoever you recruited out of legion... Every time you point a finger at me, cece, you point three more right back at yourself.

Side 1:
Side 2:

chart

This is exactly what i said would happen when Ram started to falter. You guys wouldnt need our help, and hardly would want to share the "glory" to be had from besting LoEN.

Yet, i always hear these accusations and whines about this and that, and complete fabrications about we are sitting this and sitting that... If BH has LoEN well in hand, then why the continued bitterness that Phoenx wouldnt fight them?? Its apparent in many BH posts..

Last edited:

DeletedUser

We never got much info from you outside that you would eventually merge Loen into you and you also have plan of recruiting some HG. You have been insulting us for months and you expect us to trust you?

DeletedUser

It look to me that Paj has a double personallity for sure...

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Side 2:

chart

Noobaxes, if you quote someone DO NOT change what he says. YOur quote above from Pajuno lists "Loen", while it should say "RAM".

I believe that is some FIRM TWISTING OF SOMEONES WORDS. What are you trying to instigate here ?

DeletedUser

I know that, but excuses for things can apply for others. The Loen front has huge stacks because Loen are turtles.

I twisted the words, but not the message.

Things that apply to you must apply to us as well. It is somewhat sad to be where we are right now, but it is what it is.