Tribe/Player Countdown

DarkTerra

it will drop even more due to world 50 opening and exam for some.

no1bittyboy

True although I hate to admit it, on the up side though is that the IB (international baccalaureate) exams will be over soon.

Last edited by a moderator:

harbinger297

players: 4486 (-76)
tribes: 486 (-6)

Side note: Ever looked through the bottom players and gone "Oh hey i rimmed that guy... Oh him too ^_^... Ohai him too ^^"
:icon_biggrin:

wee jock

not having the time to research but as a comparison how does this stack up against other worlds in relation to the time span they have been around for.

hanibalii

Contributing Poster
according to the statistics (i.e. including players with 0 points):
W42:
Number of players: 5.161
Total villages: 188.319

W43:
Number of players: 3.728
Total villages: 125.705

W44:
Number of players: 5.026
Total villages: 133.875

We are 1300 players behind the worlds on either side of us (the ones that started at a similar time...) therefore players either never joined this world because they didn't like the settings, or left because it was full of barb-munching, point-whoring, NAP-loving family tribes or it could be because everyone on this world is so good we rimmed everyone so quickly. For some reason I don't think it is the last one.

wee jock

Cheers guoah.

Starting to feel a bit guilty now thinking about those bully letters from the start of the game.

I agree with your last point however there are a lot of 10 village players out there who just quit if they loose half of them so there is not even the chance to rim them.

Nobelator

I can understand why people don't stay here. I've been growing around 300K+ players and its going to suck when they start looking at my village. Considering they won't let me in their tribe. So I will just hold out as long as possible, but I will try to make a home in W43. =)

The Zodiac Killer

Will there be an update harb? I'm kinda lazy to check it out myself :(