Tribe/Player Countdown

DeletedUser

windows key + r (you hold the windows key and press r then let go of the windows key :icon_wink:)
type calc
press enter
voila no need for a pen :)

DeletedUser

Guys I would suggest doing the following to save this topic:
Announce that this argument or discussion or flaming or whatever you want to call it is going to continue in private mail or skype for example and if any one externally would like to know the result or would like to join in then mail one of the current people involved.

Either that or:
Simply stop.

Back on topic:

858 tribes (-?)
828 tribes with points (-51)

8578 players (-?)
7953 players with points (-323)

()=from last post presuming last figures were correct.

@tomasl I find this out manually...however I am sure there is a site out there that shows this :icon_wink:.

In 4 days we lost

8,289-289 Players

816-42 Tribes

DeletedUser

Can we have an update on this?

A lot of mid sized players (200-300k) seem to be leaving this world, looking for better ones (at least in my tribe) and the forums has gone inactive to a certain extent as well. The only thing holding back the larger guys is that they do not want the effort they have put into till now to go to a waste and are simply growing even larger by feeding on these inactive villas. Wonder when we will have some excitement?

DeletedUser

rumor has it that a world war will break out really soon

DeletedUser

@soccergamer23:
That was a nice try to keep the tribe morale looking good to the public, but the 'rumor' has it that bored has been hit pretty heavily by inactivity as well.:icon_wink:
The only 'fun' top tribes are having right now is trying to eat up the inactives as quickly as possible without anyone else noticing.

Lets face the truth: W43 is not very exciting right now nor does it promise to be exciting in the near future. My question to the larger players is : Why do you really want to spent all your time becoming big in points/troops in this seemingly fat/obese world when you can actually have loads of fun with very little points in a new / aggressive world?
I have no idea regarding the quality of players in this world due to lack of a serious battle, all i see are some players becoming huge by nobling inactives.

**I don't care if this starts a flaming war here, if it can bring life back to the forums, it is worth the shot **

DeletedUser

Flaming is no fun, but in Bored! our wave of quitting has halted infact we are messin with a few small tribes right now(maybe if you learned how to use tw stats you could see this.

portugal737

Im acctually with Ray on this one.. I see a world war comming real soon.. AND I WILL BE APART OF IT ;3

DeletedUser

Im acctually with Ray on this one.. I see a world war comming real soon.. AND I WILL BE APART OF IT ;3
Hmm.. i smell some war from the east soon contains of top/large tribes very soon :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Can we have an update on this?

no no updated

now on to updates

old:

8,289-289 Players

816-42 Tribes

new:

7,572 players so thats 717 left the world 43

779 tribes 37 are no more

also if you want to see the updates for your self clicky and eplore around in statistics on the bottom left corner

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I would not classify BORED! declaring on XPRED a world war. Not even close.

*sigh* ok then give me a day or two for the truth to really come out as to why this would be classified as a world war. If i say more, then I'd be breaking rules >.<

blue...heart

*sigh* ok then give me a day or two for the truth to really come out as to why this would be classified as a world war. If i say more, then I'd be breaking rules >.<

well im pretty sure Bored! knows XPRED has allies. Thats still wont be a world war .. when most of top20 tribes get involved then lets talk about world war. Till then.. SHHH !

DeletedUser

well im pretty sure Bored! knows XPRED has allies. Thats still wont be a world war .. when most of top20 tribes get involved then lets talk about world war. Till then.. SHHH !

I am curious as to how strong that alliance is...

Up until they XPRED/KND started getting attacked their position on Diplomacy was something like: No allies, Naps are future targets, everyone is an enemy.

Then, right when Nomad/Sheep (just missing me and cap, lol) gets back on its feet they go straight for an alliance with XPRED/KND? I dunno about that, one of the factors that led to the falling out of Sheeps leadership was the argument over that very same topic, and look what happened?

So, my question for the world is this: If Nomad gets involved in the XPRED war are they:

A) cohesive enough as a tribe to do it well?
B) solid enough as a tribe with the idea of war so as to not fall apart again?
C) loyal enough to Nomad? With all the changes those members have gone through there will be rampant spies due to a disloyalty to the tribe as a whole.

And, finally, in an effort to stay on topic: My guess is that with the addition of World 49 and it's fantastic settings, the fact that I think if BORED shows a strong aggressive action and begins to look like they are winning against Nomad (should they choose to enter) then players leaving for a better world will be rampant.

DeletedUser

Yea sadly even i thought the same, only reason i haven't left is, i couldn't get a better shot at being in the end game :)

DeletedUser

Well, I honestly think a world war could break out with whats about to happen here..

1) BORED family VS XPRED
2) XPRED And Nomad have an alliance Im pretty sure.. When I was in KND, they were in talks.
3) ICarus splits between BORED and FRST
4) AAA family VS Wolves family ( In talks under the topic " Sounds like war " )
5) If this happens, FRST will stick up for Wolves.
6)The chances are slim, but maybe APOC VS L.o.L.. ( I got tired of waiting, and have my own little war with APOC )
7) Magic would then declare a smaller tribe beside them called Gyspy
8) Then you still have all the little wars going on..

blue...heart

Well, I honestly think a world war could break out with whats about to happen here..

1) BORED family VS XPRED
2) XPRED And Nomad have an alliance Im pretty sure.. When I was in KND, they were in talks.
3) ICarus splits between BORED and FRST
4) AAA family VS Wolves family ( In talks under the topic " Sounds like war " )
5) If this happens, FRST will stick up for Wolves.
6)The chances are slim, but maybe APOC VS L.o.L.. ( I got tired of waiting, and have my own little war with APOC )
7) Magic would then declare a smaller tribe beside them called Gyspy
8) Then you still have all the little wars going on..

im SRY to say this butt,.. Your talking bulls**t :icon_rolleyes:

Edit: nothing u just said even sounded like a world war .. in World war you have two Sides .. Side1 vs. Side2 and not 3546 individual wars XD

Last edited: