Contributors
Sass
Quickbar Entry
javascript:$.getScript("https://shinko-to-kuma.com/scripts/tribeStats.js");
Public?
Public
Approved ticket nr. t13750962

Hi all

This script will collect all the important daily records for players in a chosen tribe, or a specific part of the player leaderboard. This might be usefull to get a good idea of how people are performing, and where they get most of their growth from. Clicking one of the category headers will sort the table according to that category, ascending/or descending, depending on how many times you click it :)

Screenshots:

FKKrV.png

FKKtB.png

FKKuU.png

this script can be ran on several pages:
tribe -> members
ranking -> players
ranking -> tribe -> select tribe of choice -> on tribe player overview

Script:

Code:
javascript:
$.getScript("https://shinko-to-kuma.com/scripts/tribeStats.js");

As always, feedback is appreciated in the comments :)

Sophie "Shinko to Kuma"

Changelog
18/4/2021 - Changed host
Last edited:
Upvote 8

iDisbelieve

Reaction score
it makes no difference. it's just a declaration that javascript follows after it.

What server are you trying to run this on/page? I tested this on rankings, on tribe overview, and on tribe members page and it still all works
.net server, it stopped working for me like a month ago or so, but I wasn't using it a whole lot. I can't get it running on both classic and 117 now.

I've done some more looking into the pages you mentioned; and I have the following situation:
Own tribe members page - works
Player rankings - works
Tribe overview (opened a tribe from rankings) - doesn't work <-- the one I always used, the checkboxes and "get data" button are never loaded.

RedAlert

Senior In-Game Staff
Tribal Wars Team
Senior
Team
Script Moderator
Reaction score
Some time ago the tribe members list got reposition through a game update. Was a community request. One of my scripts got broken. If the script does not work only there, I would say that's what I would blame, the tribe member table repositioning. Script needs to be updated only for that screen then.

Last edited:

Shinko to Kuma

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
.net server, it stopped working for me like a month ago or so, but I wasn't using it a whole lot. I can't get it running on both classic and 117 now.

I've done some more looking into the pages you mentioned; and I have the following situation:
Player rankings - works
Tribe overview (opened a tribe from rankings) - doesn't work <-- the one I always used, the checkboxes and "get data" button are never loaded.
Some time ago the tribe members list got reposition through a game update. Was a community request. One of my scripts got broken. If the script does not work only there, I would say that's what I would blame, the tribe member table repositioning. Script needs to be updated only for that screen then.

I’ll have a look at it when I’m less busy with work

Shinko to Kuma

Still Going Strong
Reaction score

Player rankings - works
This would be nice if you could run it on another tribes members list also.

Should work now on any tribe list page

oreg

Reaction score
Hi,
I've found a bug. Clicking one of the category headers it sorts the previous column. [line = 113]
columnStart = 4; --> columnStart = 5;

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
View attachment 9633
@Shinko to Kuma
I though this script has a bug. Because rankings are not correct.

Looking at that screenshot, you have it ordered by the amount gathered column. That is why the rankings are out of order. It's showing the account's rank in the tribe in the rank column, and the order is based on their gathered amount.

Space Cowboy

Reaction score
Looking at that screenshot, you have it ordered by the amount gathered column. That is why the rankings are out of order. It's showing the account's rank in the tribe in the rank column, and the order is based on their gathered amount.
The data has been displaced but the combination indicator is incorrect. :(
I hope Shinko will fix

Deleted User - 848983838

the combined amount looks correct in that screenshot

Deleted User - 848983838

while this was bumped adding villages plundered to the table would be really nice which I'm assuming is gathered from the in a day stats like the others?

oreg

Reaction score
Hi,

Sometimes there are multiple hits for a name and your request always get the data from the first row.
You need to go through each row.

WhSrP62.png

rbXIJiU.png

7Jefferson

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
@Shinko to Kuma - thank you for the script.

There is a small bug though:
rqp6AUC.png

It says the player "Sunrise" has 16.5mil farmed, however if we go to the In a Day table we see this:
Df4ZdhD.png

The script took the name of SunriseS instead of Sunrise.

RedAlert

Senior In-Game Staff
Tribal Wars Team
Senior
Team
Script Moderator
Reaction score
@Shinko to Kuma - thank you for the script.

There is a small bug though:
rqp6AUC.png

It says the player "Sunrise" has 16.5mil farmed, however if we go to the In a Day table we see this:
Df4ZdhD.png

The script took the name of SunriseS instead of Sunrise.
Seems to be the same issue reported above from @oreg.

MAX-BURN

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Hi can you please add amount of plunderers to the table. Would really be helpful.

Thanks for the awesome script