Team
Script Moderator
Reaction score
Author
RedAlert
Contributors
N/A
Quickbar Entry
javascript:$.getScript('https://twscripts.dev/scripts/tribePlayersUnderAttack.js');
Public?
Public
tribe-players-under-attack.jpg

This script can only be run if you have Tribe Leader privileges and will work only for players that have shared troop counts and incomings with tribe leaders.

It is strongly suggested that all tribe members have at least these settings checked for the script to work at it's best and without issues:

1622319761565.png

The script can be run on every screen. It will check how much incomings each tribe member has and will list the items below:
  • village under attack
  • number of incomings for each village under attack
  • troop counts for each village under attack
  • support button, which when clicked will redirect to mass support screen
The idea behind the script is to give an easy view on which village under attack might need to receive more support.

Because of the nature of this script I can not show a demo video unfortunately, not without compromising real accounts.

If you have any suggestion, need help running this script and/or you have found a bug feel free to reply on this thread.

Last edited:
Upvote 2

RedAlert

Senior In-Game Staff
Tribal Wars Team
Senior
Team
Script Moderator
Reaction score
Hello @efem360 ,

Does this keep happening or not?

I have run this script multiple, multiple times ... never encountered any errors like that myself.

If the error keeps happening all the time, pls reach out to me on Discord (you can find my discord on my script's code).

Deleted User - 848983838

I just ran it and it worked perfectly fine.

Only suggestion which should be possible because that information is also shared with leadership is wall level if shared would be helpful to see maybe right next to the # of attacks and before troops stationed there.

But A+

RedAlert

Senior In-Game Staff
Tribal Wars Team
Senior
Team
Script Moderator
Reaction score
Hello, to everyone who might concern.

It was brought under my attention that sometime this script fails to work correctly on all the cases.

So I know where the script fails (it fails on the parsing player under attack information stage) and I have an idea on what could be the issue, settings.

This script depends on these settings to be checked:

1622319036690.png

If you expect the script to work 100% correct and show 100% correct info (villages under attack, incomings per village and also what is currently stationed on each village) those are the settings required.

However right now, I added extra logic to this script (v1.0.2) to handle cases where some of these settings are not checked, in which case, the script will show sub-optimal information like it will show only villages under attack, number of incomings on each village but it will default troops on that village to 0, when troop counts are not shared.

I would strongly suggest to tribe leaders to strongly suggest :p their players to check at least all 4 of these settings so the script can work at it's best and without issues.

Could there be other issues/bugs with the script?
As far as I know, no but I'm not gonna put my hand on fire over this :p so please report any issues you might have.

A big Thank You goes to the people who brought up the issue so I could start investigating this and improve the script.

Last edited:

RedAlert

Senior In-Game Staff
Tribal Wars Team
Senior
Team
Script Moderator
Reaction score
I just ran it and it worked perfectly fine.

Only suggestion which should be possible because that information is also shared with leadership is wall level if shared would be helpful to see maybe right next to the # of attacks and before troops stationed there.

But A+

Thank you for the suggestion. It is a good thing to know wall level for each village under attack, however that would require a lot of changes right now on the scripts logic and would require for the script to fetch the Buildings info also for each player (so it would double number of game requests to fetch just the wall).

At the moment I'm gonna focus on improving and fixing issues the current script version might have and after that might start working on adding new features like the one you suggested.

For the moment, I'm gonna add your suggestion on todo list until it's time comes to be implemented.

Thank you!

RedAlert

Senior In-Game Staff
Tribal Wars Team
Senior
Team
Script Moderator
Reaction score
Script updated to v1.1.0

Before this update the script only worked and showed incomings info only to tribe leaders, now it grabs information also when you are a normal member and don't have leader privs.

Thank you to all the ones who keep attacking me :p

Last edited:

RedAlert

Senior In-Game Staff
Tribal Wars Team
Senior
Team
Script Moderator
Reaction score
Script updated to v1.2.0

unknown.jpg

Changelog:

The sorting of the players on the table is now based on number of incomings per player. So the player who has the total number of incomings highest, will get ranked on top of the table.

The other change presented on this update is that I added some more info shown on this table which might help in a sense deduct which player might be the target of an op.

If you have any suggestion, need help running this script and/or you have found a bug feel free to reply on this thread.

Chissy

Reaction score
The troop levels do not include any support troops provided by tribemates.
Apart from that, the script is excellent.

wielki asasyn

Reaction score
Hello, is there any way to auto-open all the player details with village incomming info? For larger tribes you need to click on every "+" to do that everytime you launch the script

RedAlert

Senior In-Game Staff
Tribal Wars Team
Senior
Team
Script Moderator
Reaction score
Hello, is there any way to auto-open all the player details with village incomming info? For larger tribes you need to click on every "+" to do that everytime you launch the script
No. At the moment there is no way to auto-expand all player details. I might add it in the future but for the moment there is no such capability.

EroSanin

Reaction score
Hello!
I have a suggestion to add translation option -> br-BR

br_BR: {
'Tribe Players Under Attack': 'Jogadores da tribo sobre ataque',
Help: 'Ajuda',
'Error fetching player incomings!':
'Erro ao buscar dados dos jogadores!',
Village: 'Aldeia',
Support: 'Suporte',
'Villages under attack:': 'Aldeias sobre ataque:',
'No player is under attack!': 'Nenhum jogador sobre ataque!',
'Player Name': 'Nome do jogador',
Incomings: 'Entradas',
'Incs/Village Under Attack:': 'Comandos/Aldeias sobre ataque:',
'Incs/Total Village:': 'Comandos/Total das aldeias:',
'There was an error!': 'Ops! Houve um erro!',
}

RedAlert

Senior In-Game Staff
Tribal Wars Team
Senior
Team
Script Moderator
Reaction score
Hello!
I have a suggestion to add translation option -> br-BR

br_BR: {
'Tribe Players Under Attack': 'Jogadores da tribo sobre ataque',
Help: 'Ajuda',
'Error fetching player incomings!':
'Erro ao buscar dados dos jogadores!',
Village: 'Aldeia',
Support: 'Suporte',
'Villages under attack:': 'Aldeias sobre ataque:',
'No player is under attack!': 'Nenhum jogador sobre ataque!',
'Player Name': 'Nome do jogador',
Incomings: 'Entradas',
'Incs/Village Under Attack:': 'Comandos/Aldeias sobre ataque:',
'Incs/Total Village:': 'Comandos/Total das aldeias:',
'There was an error!': 'Ops! Houve um erro!',
}

Thank you for providing a translation for this script.

Your translation has now been added into the script.