Tribe/Politics/End World/Top Ten

Mr.Hustle

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
It is abundantly clear that G-Rex. is not in Dream. However, their agenda is extremely clear:

Provoke PMS and turn them against Dream.

At this point, I find myself asking a very simple question.

Which tribe stands to gain something from frictions between Dream and PMS?

The answer to that question - which tribes in the region will have a far better idea of than I - will almost certainly lead to the player hiding behind the impersonating username.

What I will say, is that the tribe responsible (for this account is representing a tribe's interests through its actions) should be ashamed of themselves. Any decent player would be embarrassed to resort to this tactic, and any self-respecting tribe would remove the culprit from their tribe, unless it is being directed by the powers that be of course.
Well for one thing your reply is full of shit...You should know better, PMS should help ,,Not mass recruit.

Mastah

Reaction score
Are you sooo slow as a player or something? of course I want you to attack SPAM , your tribe PMS used the situation of us warring each other even sacrificing our allies BLOOD to recruit and GROW and this is a fact. you even recruited RISE who is doing well against SPAM what a shit move..Its just a cowardly act the ZUMI PMS pathetic tribe used this illusion that they are warring SPAM...Of course you need attack them not recruit from them...

You tribe PMS suck, all of your members are bunch of cowards who are afraid to fight... COWARDS!!!!

Btw check the stats this is what happend because your tribe is full of cowards and all you want is to mass recruit this situation.

PMS is Full of COWARDS

I agree - I think some Rise accounts did good on SPAM
I'm not sure if Dot-Rex/G-Rex. (Dot-Rex perhaps is suitable to separate from G-rex) is aware that those accounts had problem going forward after the NAP that was made between Rise & Spam. In an instant Rise players found themselves with NAPs in all directions; usually that doesn't make active players want to stay in a tribe and I don't think Rise players that leave a situation with NAPs on all fronts are cowards, quite the opposite actually since you don't get much more safe than that.

kingraz

Reaction score
Good to see this Post being Active. Due constant changes in W112 and busy RL. I wasn't able to continue. Will be starting a new to 10 as things changed a lot. Things Look pretty stable compared to past 2 weeks.

Updates Coming Soon.

Mastah

Reaction score
Good to see this Post being Active. Due constant changes in W112 and busy RL. I wasn't able to continue. Will be starting a new to 10 as things changed a lot. Things Look pretty stable compared to past 2 weeks.

Updates Coming Soon.

Nice to have you back! Looking forward to another entertaining read! :)