Tribe/Politics/End World/Top Ten

kingraz

Reaction score
As we are in the middle section of this world, diplomacy and activity will make the cut forward. We have several War fronts from WarPigs to Jheezzz's to Pain to Munch to Spam to Cicada. Most of us know who is with/against/neutral to each other. This is the phase where people run out of patience or carefully plan and make closed door deals with each other which will in-turn spice up things again.

Who do you think will end up backstabbing?
Who do you think will end up playing together?
Who do you think will make it to top 4 during the end phase?

Below is my post on what I think from just a high level perspective. Just a light heart-ed post which intends no offence to anyone and if it offends you, gladly get offended.

The Top Ten Tribe's Highlights/Comments/Assumption/Equivalent Country (Not a review)
Will write for top 2 tribes to begin with. Then will continue till top10

1. SPAM

Tribe Rank: 1
Points Per Player: 1.042.053
Villages: 2087 +544 more as a family.
Prominent Presence: North West to Mid South West. In 5Ks

Highlights: Still the undisputed king. They have hit million per player and congrats on doing so. Most number of Villages. Few of the stats got messed up due to constant changes, couldn't post unfortunately.
Comments: Though they have strong to very strong presence in K's, they seem to be seen almost everywhere like McD or Burger king. They are multiplying and spreading like Corona :) Thought they are one of the strong contenders on paper, not sure about how they would evolve as they keep changing their structure.
Assumption: They have the most number of fronts and choice of diplomacy will be the most important factor for them to move forward. Their leadership and plan seems a bit puzzled till now. With proper leadership they can continue to rule but things can go wrong if they play the TRUMP card wrong.
Equivalent Country: USA - Powerhouse on paper. As they are in regions where they shouldn't be but still manage to bully their way through with sheer points. If there is a civil war or if their competitors see through them, they might lose their #1 tag.

2. Cicada

Tribe Rank: 2
Points Per Player: 649.046
Villages: 1742
Prominent Presence: In South East Quadrant - 4ks

Highlights: A constant second. Second highest coverage within a K in W112 55.62. 3rd in War Stats and 2nd in OD. One of the major tribes of this world to have decent chance to get control of RIM.
Comments: They seem to be on a path to be one of the strong contenders in this world. . Unfortunately top 2 tribes are just touching with their toe nails and have no decent front.
Assumption: The sooner they have complete control of the RIM, the more prominent their claim to throne would look. The Sandwiching of Jheez with Warpig and Cicada might play a good role in shaping this tribe. Would be interesting to watch.
Equivalent Country: China - As they have potential to topple the leader USA. And seem to handle diplomacy with a plan. Their position in the world with right allies is threatening the global power shift soon.

3. JheeeZ

Tribe Rank: 3
Points Per Player: 586.685
Villages: 1388+417+270
Prominent Presence: In East Quadrant - 4ks

Highlights: Technically 2nd Largest tribe on paper with relatives villages. 2nd in War Stats and close 3rd in OD. One of the major tribes of this world but sandwiched by Cicada and Warpig Family. Comparatively very good farmers than many top tribes which got dented a bit due to barbing recently.
Comments: They seem to be on a path to recruit anything and everything. Though they were initially huge serial huggers, we cant discount the tribe yet as they show promise to hold their ground. A serious thought on core formation and good alliance would have given them better position than being a joint family venture.
Assumption: Their growth might not dent much even if Warpig and Cicada put some decent pressure anytime soon. They have good amount of family villages to feed as reserves and few seem to know their game to keep the tables stable. The 3-way love story of Warpig/JheeeZ/Cicada will define which way the game will end.
Equivalent Country: India/Bangladesh/Srilanka - Highly Populated with good farmers. Have huge potential to be a superpower till the end. Could be a bit delicate during crisis, but have enough talent if governed properly. Their neighbor China (Cicada) & Warpig (Arab Family) keep Indian subcontinent in check.

4. Warpig Family - SURPRISE!!!!! that it is not RISE????

Tribe Rank: 9 & 13 - Power Rank #4
Points Per Player: Average of 200K for 40 players
Villages: Exact 1000 (533+467)
Prominent Presence: Almost Center - 2Ks

Highlights: A good job in diplomacy. 7th in War Stats combined and 4th in OD with combination of two tribes. One of the major kingmakers of this world. Currently a part of the most famous war in 112.
Comments: They have a potato shape spread in the middle of chaos. They are not in mortal danger anytime soon due to their right alliance with tribes. Not sure on the policy of keeping both their family tribes with equal power.
Assumption: This tribe can collapse if tables turn either in war or alliance as there is no where to run from the middle positioning. This delicate positioning will only run with proper alliance. If they come out victorious. The merge of the two family tribes & China (Cicada) will have a nice trust and chemistry to make a super alliance to rule south east quadrant of this world which would be 1/4 of villages.
Equivalent Country: Middle East Arab Family - Both positioning and their role in this world match the Middle eastern Arab nation. They are Saudi to some and Pakistan to India (JheeZ) & China (Cicada). They have a unique position to be in war or assist 5 of the top 10 tribes. They may look small but they are needed and precious like oil.

5. Rise & their Horror

Tribe Rank: 4 & 18 - Power Rank #5
Points Per Player: Average of 270k for 36 players
Villages: Exact 1299 (948+351) 4th in population
Prominent Presence: Mid South West - 1k

Highlights: A very close 5th to Warpig family. 16th in War Stats combined and 2nd in OD with combination of two tribes. Second major kingmakers or potential future major power of this world. They are 5th due to two reasons, no major wars participated nor any ugly face offs yet with their neighbors.
Comments: They have a land lock spread with PMS/SPAM/SINTM and yet not much squabbles noted. They dont seem to be in much danger anytime soon but have have been eating Spam family here and there. Just because they haven't punched big decisions and yet to see hidden ammo, they are placed 5th than 4th. There is so much I couldn't grasp from this tribe as what they want and when.
Assumption: This tribe like Warpig can collapse if things turn against them with alliance. Assumption is that they have decent alliance to hold their ground even though they are locked in middle of 4 tribes. This delicate positioning will only run with proper alliance and may be the reason for no full fledged wars yet. If they come out victorious in wars, who they tag with and how they run their tribe will matter the most to become a super power.
Equivalent Country: Russia - Their role in this world matches of Russia who have been eating away USA in bits and pieces in a cold war. They have potential to become a super power and are currently a potential sleeping giant. If they carefully manipulate and gather key players in war on winning side, they can become the famed Soviet Union.

RankTribe nameTotal pointsMembersPoints per playerVillagesPoints per village
1 SPAM17.370.532171.021.79620418.511
2 Cicada12.018.75819632.56617087.037
3 JheeeZ10.412.74019548.03913747.578
4 Rise7.246.60420362.3309277.817
5 MUNCH.5.396.41120269.8218306.502
6 SINTM5.385.21620269.2617177.511
7 Pain5.330.19520266.5106737.920
8 Blood5.309.51820265.4767507.079
9 Warpig4.241.06420212.0535308.002
10 Spamz4.124.11413317.2405207.931

Last edited:

DaWolf85

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Unless SPAM can find a way to stabilize I think the Cicada/Jheez/Warpig conflict will decide the world. Leadership changes to the degree that SPAM has reportedly undergone are always tough on a tribe, especially one that seems to be 'recruit to win' as much as they have been so far. I think everybody else in the top 10 has the potential to be kingmakers, but it's hard to see how any of them compete for a world win at this stage - though stranger things have happened.

xXLordWardXx

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
As the non-authorized spokesman for the Ki-Ka-Dah's, I believe we'd like to be compered to Switzerland. We're a peaceful people. We don't want war and would just enjoy a nice hug for the win, please.

Incognito.

Reaction score
Updated Rank 3 & 4. Made some edits for #1 &#2 which will be seen in italics. Do share your feedback of the post.

Nice to see someone else getting involved and bringing a bit of life to the forums.

Keep up the good work but yes us in Cicada are more like Switzerland we just want love peace and prosperity.

kokobest

Reaction score
I don't understand why warpig is #4 when Rise alone is basically same as Warpig family combined, and if you apply the same rule about combining family tribe together, then Rise+Horror is way ahead of Warpig family both in points and OD. I don't see the logic of placing Warpig family ahead of Rise family.

Think Twice.

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
I don't understand why warpig is #4 when Rise alone is basically same as Warpig family combined, and if you apply the same rule about combining family tribe together, then Rise+Horror is way ahead of Warpig family both in points and OD. I don't see the logic of placing Warpig family ahead of Rise family.

I don't think many realize Horror are part of Rise. A lot easier to recognize family tribes when they have the same/similar names. Kingraz is on the other side of World 112 so it is an easy miss.

Nice post, Kingraz!

Last edited:

Salvador Dali

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I think Warpig isnt a bad choice due to their core location. Their diplomacy effects many tribes, either directly or indirectly. If their diplomacy shifts the diplomacy of other tribes shifts with it.

Rise is a decent tribe by the looks of it but Warpig currently influences the world more imo.

Very well written post by the way, I enjoyed the read and found the ¨country¨ thing hilarious and accurate :D

kingraz

Reaction score
@kokobest

There is a reason to it. You will find it on my next update. I do not claim that my writings are Bible or Torah or Quran. My analysis is mostly based on power control and comparison with real world based scenarios. And of course it is just a light reading, a fun perspective from just my side.

xXLordWardXx

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
@kokobest

There is a reason to it. You will find it on my next update. I do not claim that my writings are Bible or Torah or Quran. My analysis is mostly based on power control and comparison with real world based scenarios. And of course it is just a light reading, a fun perspective from just my side.

Keep em coming, I'm watching this thread for update. Like literally. I get an email when this thread gets a new post... lol

Mastah

Reaction score
Great initiaitive :) There are a few family tribes that doesnt share names, but might be as big as Warpig or bigger. But even if the list aren't completely accurate I think it is a really nice addition to the forum! :)

Keep it going, don't know in which tribe you are in, but if you need information to be able to write about tribes in the south west, feel free to message me and I'll try to be of assistance or direct you in an appropriate direction.

Zumi

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Also might want to show some SPAM Stats. The U.S.A top foreign investor seems to be under siege.

Maybe due to price of oil dropping meh just playing with the country idea.

Good post great read!

DaWolf85

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Also might want to show some SPAM Stats. The U.S.A top foreign investor seems to be under siege.

Maybe due to price of oil dropping meh just playing with the country idea.

Good post great read!
TBH I think country analogies start to break down when you have tribes that build up to such massive heights, and then break apart so easily. USSR is the closest I can think of, but even they lasted 69 years.

kingraz

Reaction score
Great initiaitive :) There are a few family tribes that doesnt share names, but might be as big as Warpig or bigger. But even if the list aren't completely accurate I think it is a really nice addition to the forum! :)

Keep it going, don't know in which tribe you are in, but if you need information to be able to write about tribes in the south west, feel free to message me and I'll try to be of assistance or direct you in an appropriate direction.

Sure, I will do a simple version now and will collaborate with you on South West or other details for the next thread.

Zumi

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Sure, I will do a simple version now and will collaborate with you on South West or other details for the next thread.

Also just for an update Warpig has left the top 10 at time of writing with PMS the new kids on the block.

I understand Warpig is still more important due to location though and family size. Just a note for you Kingraz. :)