Tribe/Politics/End World/Top Ten

DaWolf85

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Also just for an update Warpig has left the top 10 at time of writing with PMS the new kids on the block.

I understand Warpig is still more important due to location though and family size. Just a note for you Kingraz. :)
Meanwhile PMS, Rise/Horror, and the SINTM family have been eating SPAM for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Barely any retaliation is visible in the conquers; SPAM is just continuing to barb noble. I've heard so many things about SPAM having tons of skilled players. It's honestly disappointing to see. I was hoping to see an actual fight.

It'll be interesting to see how this shifts the balance of power. I said everybody outside the Cicada/Jheez/Warpig conflict had a low likelihood of being much more than a kingmaker in the endgame. With SPAM's territory (and villages) seemingly up for grabs, does that calculus change? And who does it favor?

kingraz

Reaction score
SPAM currently seems like a powerful nation with either bad leadership or bad members. Either way they need to pull things up ASAP.

kingraz

Reaction score
Also just for an update Warpig has left the top 10 at time of writing with PMS the new kids on the block.

I understand Warpig is still more important due to location though and family size. Just a note for you Kingraz. :)

Not gonna stress with dynamic changes. Unless it is way too drastic. Will finish up the list and will mention special notes for new entries in top 10.

Zumi

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Meanwhile PMS, Rise/Horror, and the SINTM family have been eating SPAM for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Barely any retaliation is visible in the conquers; SPAM is just continuing to barb noble. I've heard so many things about SPAM having tons of skilled players. It's honestly disappointing to see. I was hoping to see an actual fight.

It'll be interesting to see how this shifts the balance of power. I said everybody outside the Cicada/Jheez/Warpig conflict had a low likelihood of being much more than a kingmaker in the endgame. With SPAM's territory (and villages) seemingly up for grabs, does that calculus change? And who does it favor?

Yuo from what I've heard battling with their players. The tribe isn't as a organised as it could be. Also one of their main accounts being eaten up by the South Western tribes mentioned, has now gone inactive and being sat. Also had their previous duke leave in the past few weeks to make the Dream tribe (if it wasn't the duke account then its one of the big accounts on the world)

Snowbrand

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score

lol, you don't got a single clue what's going on do you? Maybe think first then talk later. SintM got pretty much blocked two OPs in a row. Lost almost every single nuke they sent and only got 3-4 villages the first round, then took one strong village the second round with 20+ trains going and lost pretty much every single nuke. Would be suprised if the tribe got many nukes left at all after that. They are welcome to keep attacking, Rise should start getting worried when the spanish are blocked over and over and have to look elsewhere for food. The spanish might start getting hungry when they get no food.

SPAM losing an account that's more or less inactive. Impressive performance.

idontfight

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
lol, you don't got a single clue what's going on do you? Maybe think first then talk later. SintM got pretty much blocked two OPs in a row. Lost almost every single nuke they sent and only got 3-4 villages the first round, then took one strong village the second round with 20+ trains going and lost pretty much every single nuke. Would be suprised if the tribe got many nukes left at all after that. They are welcome to keep attacking, Rise should start getting worried when the spanish are blocked over and over and have to look elsewhere for food. The spanish might start getting hungry when they get no food.

SPAM losing an account that's more or less inactive. Impressive performance.

Side 1:
Tribes: SPAM, Spamz
Side 2:
Tribes: SINTM

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1:
Side 2: 31
Difference: 29

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1:
Side 2: 267,238
Difference: 250,351

chart

Interesting.

xXLordWardXx

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
lol, you don't got a single clue what's going on do you? Maybe think first then talk later. SintM got pretty much blocked two OPs in a row. Lost almost every single nuke they sent and only got 3-4 villages the first round, then took one strong village the second round with 20+ trains going and lost pretty much every single nuke. Would be suprised if the tribe got many nukes left at all after that.

The stats posted above show they took a few more villages than 3-4. And the thing with nukes... They rebuild. The villages you lost, those are also building new nukes to send. Best of luck!

Snowbrand

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
The stats posted above show they took a few more villages than 3-4. And the thing with nukes... They rebuild. The villages you lost, those are also building new nukes to send. Best of luck!

You are talking about the isolated villas down south. Pretty hard and pointless to defend. I'm talking about the two latest OPs

Zumi

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
You are talking about the isolated villas down south. Pretty hard and pointless to defend. I'm talking about the two latest OPs

In a war all the tribes involved make good hits some better then others. 29 caps great work considering the support restrictions.

Side 1:
Tribes: PMS, PMSL, Rise, Horror, Blood, BloodL, SINTM, YonkiS
Players: Andante-
Side 2:
Tribes: SPAM, Spamz, AFF
Players: Manni

Timeframe: Last month

Side 1:
Side 2: 86
Difference: 243

chart

Side 1:
Side 2: 627,559
Difference: 1,866,816

chart

Above are the stats of the total war since the first OP. Again I would say impressive stats considering no support restrictions. Definitely can't argue all 243 takes were isolated villages.

All players are active till the war of attrition hits them. Its on the tribes running the OPs to force the inactivity. Of course I agree we all have a real world real jobs and he probably is busy in real world too. Also that account isn't inactive at all for the past few days. I've had the pleasure of talking to the sitter on it. Who is doing a good job of holding it.

None the less its been good work in my opinion. A lot credit due to the dukes of each of the tribes involved.

Last edited:

Snowbrand

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
In a war all the tribes involved make good hits some better then others. 29 caps great work considering the support restrictions.

Side 1:
Side 2:

Side 1:

chart

Side 1:

chart

Above are the stats of the total war since the first OP. Again I would say impressive stats considering no support restrictions. Definitely can't argue all 243 takes were isolated villages.

All players are active till the war of attrition hits them. Its on the tribes running the OPs to force the inactivity. Of course I agree we all have a real world real jobs and he probably is busy in real world too. Also that account isn't inactive at all for the past few days. I've had the pleasure of talking to the sitter on it. Who is doing a good job of holding it.

None the less its been good work in my opinion. A lot credit due to the dukes of each of the tribes involved.

Sure, those stats are pretty pointless for a reason. Guess there is no point discussing things you don't know of yet, so I'll stay away from further discussion on the topic until the reasons are obvious

Rise is cooked if SPAM turns on them and btw, the spanish are hungry

Muckdogs

Reaction score
Just out of curiosity, do those stats include RBR/ Crazy Mainmix? I see he is still in the tribe and was banned. Just was wondering how those villas effected the stats. Thanks!

Muckdogs

Reaction score
I mean yes but if the account was not banned, and able to defend itself, I’m sure that you would agree that it would make a difference. Especially an account as large as it was.

Last edited:

Zumi

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I mean yes but if the account was not banned, and able to defend itself, I’m sure that you would agree that it would make a difference. Especially an account as large as it was.

Yes it would of made a difference it also would make a difference if we had 100 million points per a player. I can't debate with What if statements I'm afraid. To make sure the above was fair. I even added a player that quit a week before our OPs started then emptied his villages out for SPAM to internal. Could add a what if that didn't happen too.

To add further I am not a duke. I am a trusted advisor and thats it alongside some organizing help. I can't tell you what the Spanish alliance has agreed with other tribes but I'm sure with stats like that they realize there is lots of food on the menu for us all. As long as the Caps pile in im sure everyone will be happy and quite full.

Muckdogs

Reaction score
Yes it would of made a difference it also would make a difference if we had 100 million points per a player. I can't debate with What if statements I'm afraid. To make sure the above was fair. I even added a player that quit a week before our OPs started then emptied his villages out for SPAM to internal. Could add a what if that didn't happen too.

To add further I am not a duke. I am a trusted advisor and thats it alongside some organizing help. I can't tell you what the Spanish alliance has agreed with other tribes but I'm sure with stats like that they realize there is lots of food on the menu for us all. As long as the Caps pile in im sure everyone will be happy and quite full.
At this point in the world, I think my question is a little bit more reasonable ;) but I get what you’re saying, no one can argue the “what if’s”. I wasn’t asking to prove one side wrong or right lol :p Just a thought about the stats posted above. I’m sure that someone quitting and gifting some of their villages to the enemy plays to stats of the bad guys, but when the largest player in the world gets banned the damage control is a little more difficult. :)
But Hey! Like you said, who’s to say it wouldn’t of ended up this way anyways? Can’t play the “what if” game.

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
SPAM members tried to internal the former rank 1 account. They did attempt damage control.

Unfortunately, internalling doesn't achieve much and SPAM have recruited all big accounts around them throughout this world. As a tribe, they haven't bothered learning to work together and now it is really showing as a weakness - which is why they are losing so badly.

Recruiting accounts where you have agreements in place to screw them over down the line (straight from a SPAM member's mouth) in order to keep diplomacy says it all.

Muckdogs

Reaction score
SPAM members tried to internal the former rank 1 account. They did attempt damage control.

Unfortunately, internalling doesn't achieve much and SPAM have recruited all big accounts around them throughout this world. As a tribe, they haven't bothered learning to work together and now it is really showing as a weakness - which is why they are losing so badly.

Recruiting accounts where you have agreements in place to screw them over down the line (straight from a SPAM member's mouth) in order to keep diplomacy says it all.
I guess my question is if that can before or after the ban? Because if before then it definitely was a poor effort on their part. But if after, well I can definitely see the difficulty of trying to keep all the villages, or at least the majority of them, in the tribe.

As for the latter, i wouldn’t know, and can neither confirm nor deny, thus having an opinion would be irrelevant. If it’s true then that’s quite a shame and a very poor tactic. :/

Zumi

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score

I agree with that. SPAM it seems haven't worked together often from what we can see of world events.

we are ok , these guys adventured to far and got into this fight with you lot -its nothing to do with us , we didnt organise the ops down here but find ourselfs bailing him out has he has gone awol . this always happens to agressive players that are great at sending but shit at recieving .

It also seems like a lot of the tribe members don't stand by each other. Some have the opinion of throwing other members under the bus. Such as the PP brothers who have joined the AFF tribe. Heard of an opinion from SPAM suggesting they shouldn't of played aggressively and gone down south. Of course that is just that SPAM players opinion. I know though a tribe to do well, it should have a mindset different to that. Any problem or attack on a player in the tribe is an attack on the tribe.

Having said all this they can still out barb us and pp them up quicker then we can noble them. We shall see. Either way its all fun and games. Feels good to hit back after the OP on me though. Losing 3 in the OP vs me to gaining 243. Meh ill take those days of tagging and defending.

Frying Pan Warrior

Still Going Strong
Reaction score

Side 1:
Side 2:

Side 1:

chart

Side 1:

chart

Just out of curiosity, do those stats include RBR/ Crazy Mainmix? I see he is still in the tribe and was banned. Just was wondering how those villas effected the stats. Thanks!

Doesn't look too good. RBR lost 121 vills to Spam / Spamz. If we assume RBR lost the remaining 280 to the enemy tribes listed here, that would put the stats at

Side 1: 49 conquers (excluding RBR)
Side 2: 86 conquers (Spam family)

Not going to do the extra work adding up all the conquers the other tribes got on RBR, so this is definitely an extreme look and not a verified figure.

Zumi

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Doesn't look too good. RBR lost 121 vills to Spam / Spamz. If we assume RBR lost the remaining 280 to the enemy tribes listed here, that would put the stats at

Side 1: 49 conquers (excluding RBR)
Side 2: 86 conquers (Spam family)

Not going to do the extra work adding up all the conquers the other tribes got on RBR, so this is definitely an extreme look and not a verified figure.

Not that I think it matters whether we include those stats or not. I dont think it's correct to assume all 250 RBR were taken by enemy tribe.

Quickest way to figure out the losses for SPAM family and how bad it is. Is by removing the North West Tribes Blood and BloodL who were the only ones to Cap ex RBR.

Side 1:
Tribes: PMS, PMSL, Rise, Horror, SINTM, YonkiS
Side 2:
Tribes: SPAM, Spamz

Timeframe: Forever

Side 1:
Side 2: 72
Difference: 191

chart

Side 1:
Side 2: 573,827
Difference: 1,715,923

chart

As per the norm most SPAM family players will capitulate and join other local tribes such as Dream, Blood or something at some point. Giving the top rank to Cicada. The usual spoils of war. To hurry up the demise.

Still quite the spanking it seems. Either way the battle continues.