Tribe/Politics/End World/Top Ten

kokobest

Reaction score
That doesn't sound accurate at all. I distinctly remember vast majority of RBR's villages went to internals, Dream alone got 100+ of RBR's villages, and that's like a sister tribe of Spam. Then like you said Spam+SpamZ got 100+ village too, that together is already over 200+ villages that went to internals.

Yes Blood got a lot of RBR's villages too, like 100 of them, that's because RBR built a cluster inside of Blood's core.

I don't think any other tribe got a lot of villages from RBR. Rise nobled 6 RBR villages... Overall, enemy tribes nobled maybe 120 villages off RBR total.

Doesn't look too good. RBR lost 121 vills to Spam / Spamz. If we assume RBR lost the remaining 280 to the enemy tribes listed here, that would put the stats at

Side 1: 49 conquers (excluding RBR)
Side 2: 86 conquers (Spam family)

Not going to do the extra work adding up all the conquers the other tribes got on RBR, so this is definitely an extreme look and not a verified figure.

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Not that I think it matters whether we include those stats or not. I dont think it's correct to assume all 250 RBR were taken by enemy tribe.

Quickest way to figure out the losses for SPAM family and how bad it is. Is by removing the North West Tribes Blood and BloodL who were the only ones to Cap ex RBR.

Side 1:
Tribes: PMS, PMSL, Rise, Horror, SINTM, YonkiS
Side 2:
Tribes: SPAM, Spamz
Players: Manni

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1:
Side 2: 72
Difference: 191

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1:
Side 2: 573,827
Difference: 1,715,923

chart

As per the norm most SPAM family players will capitulate and join other local tribes such as Dream, Blood or something at some point. Giving the top rank to Cicada. The usual spoils of war. To hurry up the demise.

Still quite the spanking it seems. Either way the battle continues.
In a war all the tribes involved make good hits some better then others. 29 caps great work considering the support restrictions.

Side 1:
Tribes: PMS, PMSL, Rise, Horror, Blood, BloodL, SINTM, YonkiS
Players: Andante-
Side 2:
Tribes: SPAM, Spamz, AFF
Players: Manni

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1:
Side 2: 86
Difference: 243

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1:
Side 2: 627,559
Difference: 1,866,816

chart

Above are the stats of the total war since the first OP. Again I would say impressive stats considering no support restrictions. Definitely can't argue all 243 takes were isolated villages.

All players are active till the war of attrition hits them. Its on the tribes running the OPs to force the inactivity. Of course I agree we all have a real world real jobs and he probably is busy in real world too. Also that account isn't inactive at all for the past few days. I've had the pleasure of talking to the sitter on it. Who is doing a good job of holding it.

None the less its been good work in my opinion. A lot credit due to the dukes of each of the tribes involved.

Interesting post, from what u mentioned there are 8 tribes(PMS, PMSL, Rise, Horror, Blood, BloodL, SINTM, YonkiS) involved in fighting Spam and Spam z.

Team 1-The 8 tribes have a total of PMS 18 players (671 villages), PMSL 11 players(101 villages), RISE 20 players( 1015 villages), horror 17 players (370 villages), Blood 20 players (768 villages), Blood L 20 players (294 villages), SINTM 19 players (1030 villages), yonkis 18 members (533 villages).

4 top 10 tribes.

Total of 143 players (4,792 villages)

Team 2-While Spam is 16 members 2065 villages , Spam z is 15 members 721 villages.

Total of 31 players (2,796)

So if u factor everything my tribe is outnumber by attacking forces 4.6 players vs 1

outnumbered in villages by 1.7 villas to 1.

Overall i think we are still doing a good job against those odds. Sure there are multiple factors involved but by no means our tribe is giving up. All challenges are a marathon, this is not a sprint .

Btw, tribal wars is all about facing challenges sometimes you win sometimes you don't.

Also adding to this Cicada with 19 players is a strong tribe, with their strategy they managed to already control 3 continents and still growing with additional 2 continents if they win the war with JHEEZ. SINTM should watch out for cicadas growth, also SINTM must also face RISE either that or they merge and eat their brethren

This is just my opinions of course.

Last edited:

Zumi

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Interesting post, from what u mentioned there are 8 tribes(PMS, PMSL, Rise, Horror, Blood, BloodL, SINTM, YonkiS) involved in fighting Spam and Spam z.

Team 1-The 8 tribes have a total of PMS 18 players (671 villages), PMSL 11 players(101 villages), RISE 20 players( 1015 villages), horror 17 players (370 villages), Blood 20 players (768 villages), Blood L 20 players (294 villages), SINTM 19 players (1030 villages), yonkis 18 members (533 villages).

4 top 10 tribes.

Total of 143 players (4,792 villages)

Team 2-While Spam is 16 members 2065 villages , Spam z is 15 members 721 villages.

Total of 31 players (2,796)

So if u factor everything my tribe is outnumber by attacking forces 4.6 players vs 1

outnumbered in villages by 1.7 villas to 1.

Overall i think we are still doing a good job against those odds. Sure there are multiple factors involved but by no means our tribe is giving up. All challenges are a marathon, this is not a sprint .

Btw, tribal wars is all about facing challenges sometimes you win sometimes you don't.

Also adding to this Cicada with 19 players is a strong tribe, with their strategy they managed to already control 3 continents and still growing with additional 2 continents if they win the war with JHEEZ. SINTM should watch out for cicadas growth, also SINTM must also face RISE either that or they merge and eat their brethren

This is just my opinions of course.

I agree you are currently outnumbered. It is not the other tribes fault that SPAM SPAMZ AFF and let's say for the sake of it Dream split off and left. Or that you are throwing 3 players worth 3 million points to the wolves.

Thats a judgement call on SPAM and co. Naturally the objective of tribal wars and fighting is to reduce the numbers of villages on the opposition side by taking control of them and adding them to the ratio of dominance.

To add also the ratio calculation now doesn't factor in the Rank 1 account that went barb. When the war started ratio per village and points was on the SPAM and co side.

I understand the Rank 1 account wasn't your leaderships fault but quick internalling could of helped slow down the bleeding.

I also agree Cicada and Jheez looks like a promising war think there is still time for all these wars to be settled. Like you said tribal wars is a marathon.

This world is becoming more and more fun. SINTIM is still offloading its nukes on you guys as are we all so seems pretty good down south. Everyone feeding while they can.

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I agree you are currently outnumbered. It is not the other tribes fault that SPAM SPAMZ AFF and let's say for the sake of it Dream split off and left. Or that you are throwing 3 players worth 3 million points to the wolves.

Thats a judgement call on SPAM and co. Naturally the objective of tribal wars and fighting is to reduce the numbers of villages on the opposition side by taking control of them and adding them to the ratio of dominance.

To add also the ratio calculation now doesn't factor in the Rank 1 account that went barb. When the war started ratio per village and points was on the SPAM and co side.

I understand the Rank 1 account wasn't your leaderships fault but quick internalling could of helped slow down the bleeding.

I also agree Cicada and Jheez looks like a promising war think there is still time for all these wars to be settled. Like you said tribal wars is a marathon.

This world is becoming more and more fun. SINTIM is still offloading its nukes on you guys as are we all so seems pretty good down south. Everyone feeding while they can.

Ok, answering this its part of leadership that Judgement is always called, The rank 1 barb happened but tribe made the best possible move by internalling it, with that we cannot focus on other villages without nobling them, also we cant stop other tribes for eating free food its tribal wars.

The mere thought that u think we are blaming the other tribes is false.. Its tribal wars, wars is supposed to happen and conflicts in leadership is supposed to happen, this is where you test if tribe is weak or strong.

If you saying that we are throwing our tribesmates to the wolves is also false, you could just look at the ODD growth of the players that those tribes attack and its reasonable enough that with multiple enemies and nukes and nobles tribe will suffer some losses and we accept that.

SINTIM strategy is only good for short term, they cannot go to k44 where our power base is, and SINTIM is getting in RISE and CICADA's territory and PMS territory. Their strategy on not fighting the tribe in front of them and using the strategy of lets join forces and fight the core tribe will weaken their RIM area focus that would lead to stagnantation and weak expansion control on RIMS...They cannot strengthen themselves. By doing that the surrounding tribes will become more powerfull......With that Lose focus SINTIM, will either merge with other tribes or fight.

The funny thing about this is they are being manipulated without them knowing that they are future food, or maybe its the other way around they are the manipulators and making their targets fat and using this situatation that they will get firm hold of the RIM area while they are helping others...

Wow....Man SINTIM got good leadership..Didnt see the scenario like that, they are using the fogs of war against SPAM to expand their territory while maintaining that they are allies....This is why i love tribal wars..

Last edited:

Zumi

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Ok, answering this its part of leadership that Judgement is always called, The rank 1 barb happened but tribe made the best possible move by internalling it, with that we cannot focus on other villages without nobling them, also we cant stop other tribes for eating free food its tribal wars.

The mere thought that u think we are blaming the other tribes is false.. Its tribal wars, wars is supposed to happen and conflicts in leadership is supposed to happen, this is where you test if tribe is weak or strong.

If you saying that we are throwing our tribesmates to the wolves is also false, you could just look at the ODD growth of the players that those tribes attack and its reasonable enough that with multiple enemies and nukes and nobles tribe will suffer some losses and we accept that.

SINTIM strategy is only good for short term, they cannot go to k44 where our power base is, and SINTIM is getting in RISE and CICADA's territory and PMS territory. Their strategy on not fighting the tribe in front of them and using the strategy of lets join forces and fight the core tribe will weaken their RIM area focus that would lead to stagnantation and weak expansion control on RIMS...They cannot strengthen themselves. By doing that the surrounding tribes will become more powerfull......With that Lose focus SINTIM, will either merge with other tribes or fight.

The funny thing about this is they are being manipulated without them knowing that they are future food, or maybe its the other way around they are the manipulators and making their targets fat and using this situatation that they will get firm hold of the RIM area while they are helping others...

Wow....Man SINTIM got good leadership..Didnt see the scenario like that, they are using the fogs of war against SPAM to expand their territory while maintaining that they are allies....This is why i love tribal wars..

I agree the test mentioned above are supposed to happen and breaks in tribe early on such as SPAM and co have suffered probably signifies much more severe issued then SPAM and co would like anyone external to see. Such as a massive hole in leadership.

Its funny how everyone in SPAM and co comes here to push the same agenda in terms of propaganda thats trying to turn SINTIM lol. All that signifies is massive fear to the tribes involved.

First the threat of Rise needing to fear SPAM and co if their 'attention turns to them they are cooked'.

Same player mentioned the 'Spanish being hungry'

I can say the same point eating SPAM and co continues to make sense as it is most likely the easiest option instead of turning and fightimg within. Plus we have some interesting weeks ahead of us. The rise of a new super power possibly a break up of the former USSR and and a new strengthened Russia. Haha or a profound growth in the USA. Or China hitting their economic boom.

Love the analogies. Glad I came back to this game during Lockdown period. Let's keep going and fighting all the tribes involved its all fun and games!

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

I don't think anybody is genuinely of the belief that you are throwing any accounts to the wolves.

However, I do think that as a tribe, one or two of your main accounts are what got you into this situation and that it in all probability is only going to get worse.

Obviously, I can't speak for PMS, Rise, SINTM or Blood, but I've seen first hand how SPAM leadership attempts diplomacy. If the arrogance, self-preservation and ego coming from the person who initiated the very short conversation was the same as how other tribes have been treated, I can see why so many tribes are wanting a piece of SPAM.

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
In essence accounts whether small or big is part of a tribe, arrogance is always part of any human nature and also that revolves around a game where everybody wants to win.

Treatment of players or leadership I agree, treat someone well and you are treated the same....

Great part of this game is Diplomacy and words, some of those words can be twisted to work for other tribes also it can cloud judgement, Judgement that can lead to wins or defeats.

In every WAR in this game a winner will always get the spoils of war, either villages or Golden players and that if a tribe is arrogant can't be gained.. Our tribe is just a Victim of a vicious strategy called sowing discord in effect it gives the illusion that our tribe is made of bad, arrogant, unreasonable players. Which is not true.

By the way this is just my thoughts...Cheers!!!

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
In every WAR in this game a winner will always get the spoils of war, either villages or Golden players and that if a tribe is arrogant can't be gained.. Our tribe is just a Victim of a vicious strategy called sowing discord in effect it gives the illusion that our tribe is made of bad, arrogant, unreasonable players. Which is not true.

Unfortunately, aside from a conversation with original MAD X (not sure if he is still playing or not), the only interactions I've had with SPAM members have come across as egotistical, arrogant and self-centred. I'd hope that that person doesn't reflect the entire of your tribe, as I am sure there are some quality personalities in there.

It's just a shame when that isn't the image that comes across because of the minority.

Zumi

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Yup difference between us is we have treated everyone we have dealt with, with the utmost respect they deserve as evey player is another human being behind the computer screen.

Regardless of language barriers. We thought we should rush the demise of the north.

I dont think arrogance is required to win. Confidence in your ability and players within the tribe yes. Confidence requires you to treat others with respect, lifting others around you, be it natural aura or via actions/words. That is what I think leadership is in RL and thus the same for TW. That is what PMS has, that is why the underdogs are fun to play with and for. Ask anyone in the south if PMS is arrogant or just a barrel of laughs but know how to hit when it comes to it.

As you will have seen with the new updates we dont want to eat prey thrown out. We want fresh meat that SPAM consider as 'in with the crew' we happily take in the players you threw away. Give SPAM a chance to real in the deficit ;) Then they can bolster up and help us take out some more SPAM.

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Its strange Zumi, your tribe PMS you play that hopefully SPAM collapse and die who would you think would gain the advantage?

Is it PMS?
Is it SINTM?
Is it CICADA?

Do you think if the tribe SPAM and SPAMZ would eventually collapse they would join your tribe?

Lets see, if for some reason they disbanded... would they join PMS your tribe?

Lets say u will noble them all...is it realistic, can you noble 2700 villages in one day?

There are strategist like One last Shot, who are great in looking at the big picture.....

if we collapse the new number one tribe will be CICADA

Last edited:

DaWolf85

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Rank means next to nothing until you get to endgame :)
As is literally evidenced by the fact that the #1 tribe is now collapsing. You would think they'd recognize that their rank didn't save them. But somehow they hang on to their egotistical beliefs, that because you are rank 1, you are good. Of all the rank 1 tribes and players that I've seen in my years playing this game, the majority have been average players propped up by circumstance and their ability to get by without fighting anything. Once the hard times come, they all seem to fall by the wayside...

Zumi

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Its strange Zumi, your tribe PMS you play that hopefully SPAM collapse and die who would you think would gain the advantage?

Is it PMS?
Is it SINTM?
Is it CICADA?

Do you think if the tribe SPAM and SPAMZ would eventually collapse they would join your tribe?

Lets see, if for some reason they disbanded... would they join PMS your tribe?

Lets say u will noble them all...is it realistic, can you noble 2700 villages in one day?

There are strategist like One last Shot, who are great in looking at the big picture.....

if we collapse the new number one tribe will be CICADA

I don't believe many of the players fit the PMS mold from what ive seen and heard. We don't mess with arrogance. We keep it humble get down and dirty and kick arse expecting to lose. One of the players gfftpk is a very nice player awesome and easy to get on with. Don't quite understand why you leave him out of conversation and discord chats?

So now you've stopped with SINTIM agenda and pushing on Cicada haha. Valiant effort.

I agree with One shot Rank 1 does mean nothing till the final war. I say this even if it was PMS as rank 1.

The good thing is there are other tribes for the remainder to go to Dream, Blood? No surely you want go knocking on Bloods door to apologize.

Anyway nobody has fallen yet still a long long way to go. Advantage is actually on SPAM co side with the desperate diplomacy you've tried to conctruct.

Zumi

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
that's enough internet for today

Lol your previous comment before edits. SINTIM is not vulnerable to Rise. In fact the Rise leadership understands that only they are vulnerable due to location which is why diplomatically they need to make some good moves which they have.

The south western tribes are probably fine. We will push North and do some internalling at the same time.

In my opinion if SPAM and co can't finish Blood before PMS and SINTIM get up there it could be a more difficult battle then if they can secure the rim before then.

Snowbrand

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
In my opinion if SPAM and co can't finish Blood before PMS and SINTIM get up there it could be a more difficult battle then if they can secure the rim before then.

That's true for any fight, sounds like a tautology to me. It doesn't matter if PMS get there (they already are) or not. SintM doesn't have a way to get north tho. They are blocked by Rise and PMS. 6 noble trains and faking 200 fakes from the same village doesn't make it seem like the fight is gonna be harder if SintM goes north.

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
@Snowbrand

Not sure if this is how you intend to come across, but from an outsider's perspective your post reads as someone who is trying to clutch at straws and run PMS / SINTM / Rise against one another when they seem to be enjoying their wars with SPAM right now :)

Snowbrand

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Maybe, but I don't mind it either way. Fighting each other would be good, SintM losing most of their nukes each round isn't too bad either. It's a fun and interesting war atm. Can't deny Rise and SintM fighting each other would be good and it would be logical since SintM is really far away from SPAM except a small pipeline that's easy to defend :)

Deleted User - 11134637

So did SINTM already decided wich tribe are they gonna backstab first?

Think Twice.

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
@Snowbrand

Not sure if this is how you intend to come across, but from an outsider's perspective your post reads as someone who is trying to clutch at straws and run PMS / SINTM / Rise against one another when they seem to be enjoying their wars with SPAM right now :)

I would say this is the case when every Spam member brings up other tribes as "a bigger threat", "more logical war", etc.

Maybe, but I don't mind it either way. Fighting each other would be good, SintM losing most of their nukes each round isn't too bad either. It's a fun and interesting war atm. Can't deny Rise and SintM fighting each other would be good and it would be logical since SintM is really far away from SPAM except a small pipeline that's easy to defend :)

I doubt trying to spread fear on externals is going to help at this point. Every tribe fighting SPAM knows that if they let Blood fight the biggest tribe/family, alone, they are hurting themselves. Cicada is busy fighting the second biggest family. At this world speed it will be forever before these wars are finished, if all tribes stay active. To say they are the immediate threat to SINTM is quite a reach.

It is not "Logical" for 2 small tribes, bordering a tribe bigger than both of them, to fight each other and allow the bigger tribe to keep growing. No matter how small of a border 1 of the tribes share.

If you play Crusader Kings II, you get to a point of domination where your "Threat to The World" gets too high and the world starts making a defensive pact against you. The only way to make it go away is to slow your own expansion. SPAM has not once slowed down expansion, and has many borders, big and small, with tribes they pi$$ed off along the way. Only thing to do now is fight the war that was created from rapid expansion, and poor diplomacy.

Good Luck to All Sides! :)