Tribe/Politics/End World/Top Ten

Zumi

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I would say this is the case when every Spam member brings up other tribes as "a bigger threat", "more logical war", etc.

I doubt trying to spread fear on externals is going to help at this point. Every tribe fighting SPAM knows that if they let Blood fight the biggest tribe/family, alone, they are hurting themselves. Cicada is busy fighting the second biggest family. At this world speed it will be forever before these wars are finished, if all tribes stay active. To say they are the immediate threat to SINTM is quite a reach.

It is not "Logical" for 2 small tribes, bordering a tribe bigger than both of them, to fight each other and allow the bigger tribe to keep growing. No matter how small of a border 1 of the tribes share.

If you play Crusader Kings II, you get to a point of domination where your "Threat to The World" gets too high and the world starts making a defensive pact against you. The only way to make it go away is to slow your own expansion. SPAM has not once slowed down expansion, and has many borders, big and small, with tribes they pi$$ed off along the way. Only thing to do now is fight the war that was created from rapid expansion, and poor diplomacy.

Good Luck to All Sides! :)

What makes it worse is their clutching at straws made an opening for the south western tribes to secure their position.

Their diplomatic moves are not tactical and just failed again by trying to back a tribe haha. Good effort but a failure none the less.

But heck us South Western guys are being manipulated with no control over how long we survive and grow. We in PMS and SINTIM are really struggling being just noobs not seeing the 'bigger picture', I believe the phrase was.

I cant remember the agenda now was it trying to turn SINTIM on PMS. Or was it turning SINTIM on the southern tribes without a discussion. Oh no wait was it to create a NAP with Rise so they could fall. Oh there was a bit about Cicada too on the otherwise of the world attacking PMS. Ahh we cant see the smaller picture let alone the big one.

The fear is very real. We can barely send a train on time let alone sniping or whatever that is.

In all honesty this is actually my first WT world. Lockdown has got me back. Really really useful underestimated how useful they are if positioned right wondering if anyone has any decent strategies on placement apart from making sure you cover the biggest circumference as possible.

Anyway all fun and games alongside some joking around :p nothing personal guys.

Last edited:

Mastah

Reaction score
Would be interesting to continue this list if the author has time :) I don't know much about -NP-, is they more or less a cicada academy or do they have their own diplomacy?

Frying Pan Warrior

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Would be interesting to continue this list if the author has time :) I don't know much about -NP-, is they more or less a cicada academy or do they have their own diplomacy?

Nope, they're their own tribe. They just so happen to have members in the middle of their cluster. Quite a relief for them that the Cicadians are so friendly.

Mr.Hustle

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
What makes it worse is their clutching at straws made an opening for the south western tribes to secure their position.

Their diplomatic moves are not tactical and just failed again by trying to back a tribe haha. Good effort but a failure none the less.

But heck us South Western guys are being manipulated with no control over how long we survive and grow. We in PMS and SINTIM are really struggling being just noobs not seeing the 'bigger picture', I believe the phrase was.

I cant remember the agenda now was it trying to turn SINTIM on PMS. Or was it turning SINTIM on the southern tribes without a discussion. Oh no wait was it to create a NAP with Rise so they could fall. Oh there was a bit about Cicada too on the otherwise of the world attacking PMS. Ahh we cant see the smaller picture let alone the big one.

The fear is very real. We can barely send a train on time let alone sniping or whatever that is.

In all honesty this is actually my first WT world. Lockdown has got me back. Really really useful underestimated how useful they are if positioned right wondering if anyone has any decent strategies on placement apart from making sure you cover the biggest circumference as possible.

Anyway all fun and games alongside some joking around :p nothing personal guys.
from what I observed your tribe is all talk and full of loudmouth players who can't do real shit when needed, infact your tribe merged with RISE a pathetic attempt to show that your tribe is real strong, but infact your tribe is a pathetic hugger tribe.

Your tribe PMS is nothing, you even recruited SPAM members to beef up your pathetic tribe.

Such noob players.

Zumi

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
from what I observed your tribe is all talk and full of loudmouth players who can't do real shit when needed, infact your tribe merged with RISE a pathetic attempt to show that your tribe is real strong, but infact your tribe is a pathetic hugger tribe.

Your tribe PMS is nothing, you even recruited SPAM members to beef up your pathetic tribe.

Such noob players.

Ok so to address the first comment about us being 'loudmouth players' I'm the only one that really posts from our tribe. So if I'm considered a loudmouth then damn not what I was going for. Even try to back statements up with available stats but meh can't please everyone :(.

'When needed' Implies you might of wanted us to do something but I have no idea what you are talking about. I'm not as active as I would like to be the past week. So probably not in the loop.

As for merging with Rise to 'show we are real strong' we were working close together, very close together so I dont think a merge is a bad way to go. A very respectful merge I must say. A merge between allies is less huggy then a merge between enemies in my opinion.

'We are real strong' well again we can only use stats to discuss this point we probably aren't real strong as that is entirely subjective.

'A pathetic hugger tribe' If you insist yet we haven't not been at war for a good month or two. With the Rank 1 tribe for a while. Not sure if we classify as huggers there. Sure I do personally like to hug though.

The recruiting of the members was pretty civilized in my opinion. While being at war and taking caps. Made the process quicker so yes sure. Also they were hung out to dry I believe.

I believe we are noobs too again totally subjective not much I can do to argue with that. Heck I might even agree with you. I know of many better players then me.

In all honesty that comment seems to be hurt by something and I actually can't put my finger on it. I can suspect, but I'm not privy to any exact reasons because of my lack of activity this week and maybe for another week.

Occasionional other posters from PMS are Derek1608 or something and Mastah. Who barely post when they do its not even related to a war or anything. So in conclusion I'm puzzled.

Let's just crack on and have some fun. :)

Mr.Hustle

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Blah, blah blah, thats what I hear is I'm gonna merge and merge and merge so pathetic, Well your track record shows it all Merge to win...

https://prnt.sc/slgcjn

since may 12,- 14 you recruited spam members which is shitty players, and RISE members who are also shitty players.. All your talk that you will fight and do work leads to Im gonna invite everybody.

Better change your tribe name to the pathetic PMS merger tribe.

Last edited:

Ascacos

Reaction score
Blah, blah blah, thats what I hear is I'm gonna merge and merge and merge so pathetic, Well your track record shows it all Merge to win...

https://prnt.sc/slgcjn

since may 12,- 14 you recruited spam members which is shitty players, and RISE members who are also shitty players.. All your talk that you will fight and do work leads to Im gonna invite everybody.

Better change your tribe name to the pathetic PMS merger tribe.
LOL this idiot went and made an account under the name of a member of Dream. The real G-Rex is infinitely more noble and less trash-mouthed than this bloke.

A public message to Zumi and PMS, this guy does not speak on behalf of Dream and is not a member of our group.

I don't know what's more embarrassing, hiding behind the facade of a well-liked & upstanding member of the community or trying this hard to put a wedge between two tribes under the banner of a group that is, based on your own actions, infinitely more morally appropriate than yours.

Grow some balls and post on your real account

DJ300

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
LOL this idiot went and made an account under the name of a member of Dream. The real G-Rex is infinitely more noble and less trash-mouthed than this bloke.

A public message to Zumi and PMS, this guy does not speak on behalf of Dream and is not a member of our group.

I don't know what's more embarrassing, hiding behind the facade of a well-liked & upstanding member of the community or trying this hard to put a wedge between two tribes under the banner of a group that is, based on your own actions, infinitely more morally appropriate than yours.

Grow some balls and post on your real account

Maybe his original real account was deleted! i know mine was lmao.
Forum trolls were way better back in the days :)

And i agree it was better in the past but tribalwars also had alot more players. most people who still play tribalwarsnow, are probably they same trolls just over the years changed some lol!

Mastah

Reaction score
Except the trash talks there are some truth in what (s)he is saying. The memberbase in PMS as it is now haven't shown anything together. Not that we claim otherwise; at least to my knowledge.

But for that reason I also believe that if one looks objectively on the world Cicada, SPAM & SINTM (probably in that order) are more likely to take home the world win. I would add JheeeZ to the list as well if it wasn't for their current war with Cicada & Warpig which they seem to handle very well but since they are barbgrowing slower than Cicada time isn't really on their side, but this could of course change quickly should SINTM join in on their side for example.

I do like some heat on the forum; too bad that it comes from a fake account, I don't mind the trashtalk coming my way but I dislike that someone tries to trash G-rex's reputation.

Mr.Hustle

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Whats wrong with my post, I just posted that PMS is a mass recruiting tribe. They recruit all the shitty players ingame who don't wan't to fight. SPAM noobs and RISE players. I think they will recruit CICADA players to if the tribe numbers permit... This tribe is absolutely one of the worst tribes ever. They didn't even won a single war...Its pathetic.

I just remembered, ZUMI was saying that they would destroy SPAM but instead they recruited from them? Is this some kind of ploy to Mass Recruit? If they really want to help, they should have continued attacking instead of recruiting from RISE and SPAM. This just proves they are cowards, they fear war. PMS are built on alliances to help themselves for future mass recruiting.

Last edited:

Zumi

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Whats wrong with my post, I just posted that PMS is a mass recruiting tribe. They recruit all the shitty players ingame who don't wan't to fight. SPAM noobs and RISE players. I think they will recruit CICADA players to if the tribe numbers permit... This tribe is absolutely one of the worst tribes ever. They didn't even won a single war...Its pathetic.

I just remembered, ZUMI was saying that they would destroy SPAM but instead they recruited from them? Is this some kind of ploy to Mass Recruit? If they really want to help, they should have continued attacking instead of recruiting from RISE and SPAM. This just proves they are cowards, they fear war. PMS are built on alliances to help themselves for future mass recruiting.

Nothing is wrong with your post. Its isn't based on any facts that I can analyse and counter.

Its just petty insults. Not even sure I would classify your posts as propaganda unless I know the real account behind the forum account.

For now all I can say is my personal opinion. Yes the 'new PMS' hasn't really Warred anyone of particular note. The stats vs SPAM were in the Southern Alliances favor by a good 246 caps in a world where you can't support except to tribemates thats good going. Those players in Rise and PMS that got those stats just joined the same tribe. I dont quite get your point?

Ofcourse you are entitled to your opinion. I'm not quite sure if you are a player that is pushing PMS to war SPAM or PMS to war Dream or even PMS to war SINTIM (although I feel like that agenda gets pushed a lot less now on externals)

Note: If your reply is more PMS is mass recruiting, PMS havent had a single cap, PMS are the worst tribe in the world, PMS caused Covid, PMS caused cancer kind of stuff. All your opinion with no facts keep going, but I'm less inclined to reply.

G-Rex

Reaction score
Be aware that the g-rex that is posting above is not the g-rex that is playing ingame on w112, or any other world. I am the main player on the account, and am enjoying this world. There is no need to trash talk Spam or Rise or PMS or any other tribe. Currently we (dream) are fighting Spam and they have run a decent op against against me. I have no comment on the the other tribes as I have not fought them.

Mr.Hustle

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Nothing is wrong with your post. Its isn't based on any facts that I can analyse and counter.

Its just petty insults. Not even sure I would classify your posts as propaganda unless I know the real account behind the forum account.

For now all I can say is my personal opinion. Yes the 'new PMS' hasn't really Warred anyone of particular note. The stats vs SPAM were in the Southern Alliances favor by a good 246 caps in a world where you can't support except to tribemates thats good going. Those players in Rise and PMS that got those stats just joined the same tribe. I dont quite get your point?

Ofcourse you are entitled to your opinion. I'm not quite sure if you are a player that is pushing PMS to war SPAM or PMS to war Dream or even PMS to war SINTIM (although I feel like that agenda gets pushed a lot less now on externals)

Note: If your reply is more PMS is mass recruiting, PMS havent had a single cap, PMS are the worst tribe in the world, PMS caused Covid, PMS caused cancer kind of stuff. All your opinion with no facts keep going, but I'm less inclined to reply.
Are you sooo slow as a player or something? of course I want you to attack SPAM , your tribe PMS used the situation of us warring each other even sacrificing our allies BLOOD to recruit and GROW and this is a fact. you even recruited RISE who is doing well against SPAM what a shit move..Its just a cowardly act the ZUMI PMS pathetic tribe used this illusion that they are warring SPAM...Of course you need attack them not recruit from them...

You tribe PMS suck, all of your members are bunch of cowards who are afraid to fight... COWARDS!!!!

Btw check the stats this is what happend because your tribe is full of cowards and all you want is to mass recruit this situation.

PMS is Full of COWARDS

Last edited:

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
It is abundantly clear that G-Rex. is not in Dream. However, their agenda is extremely clear:

Provoke PMS and turn them against Dream.

At this point, I find myself asking a very simple question.

Which tribe stands to gain something from frictions between Dream and PMS?

The answer to that question - which tribes in the region will have a far better idea of than I - will almost certainly lead to the player hiding behind the impersonating username.

What I will say, is that the tribe responsible (for this account is representing a tribe's interests through its actions) should be ashamed of themselves. Any decent player would be embarrassed to resort to this tactic, and any self-respecting tribe would remove the culprit from their tribe, unless it is being directed by the powers that be of course.