Tribe Prediction

• Thread starter Your our BUFFET
  • Start date

DeletedUser

you all talk now,
but i highly doubt players from view will go inactive as i am one of them,
and none of them are pointwhores.

DeletedUser

Hmm, no. The usual is they all get rimmed. He rarely recruits anything but pointwhores.

Also true. In the short time they stay, they never really war a threat near them.

you all talk now,
but i highly doubt players from view will go inactive as i am one of them,
and none of them are pointwhores.

In time you will just as we do, see the true leadership skills of Darkx. He abandoned nearly every tribe he ever hyped up.

/ninja edit

DeletedUser

Just wondering Nauz,
is it just me, or does it seem you have something against darkx?? :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

Yo dawgs, I heard you've been talking about how awsome and epic WEHOPE will be so we said thank you.

DeletedUser

Hmm, no. The usual is they all get rimmed. He rarely recruits anything but pointwhores.

Your wrong there, stop trying to make negative judgements on us when you've never seen us in action and have absolutely no idea how many troops we have. Anyway everyone learns from their mistakes, im sure darkxx has learnt from his

bigandy32

Anyway everyone learns from their mistakes, im sure darkxx has learnt from his

I LOLed

For starters, you only learn from your mistakes if you don't do it again.
From the comments here, "Repeat offender" is an understatement :icon_eek:

Who knows, maybe the gazillionth time will work :icon_rolleyes:

Nauzhror

Your wrong there, stop trying to make negative judgements on us when you've never seen us in action and have absolutely no idea how many troops we have. Anyway everyone learns from their mistakes, im sure darkxx has learnt from his

I believe directing you to a famous quote by Albert Einstein will make my view pristinely clear.

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Darkx is doing the same thing for the umpteenth time.

You are expecting a different result.

I am not.

DeletedUser

I think darkx / teh virus / godldarkwarrior has tried to lead tribes sicne like W6 at the earliest i recalled and all of them have not suceeded.

DeletedUser

I believe directing you to a famous quote by Albert Einstein will make my view pristinely clear.

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Darkx is doing the same thing for the umpteenth time.

You are expecting a different result.

I am not.

You obviously know darkxx from previous worlds, the first time i met him was in W45, so you obviously know him better than me. However my point of quoting you before was because of you accusing us as pointwhores or reffering to us as pointwhores, when clearly you have no idea.