tribe prediction

DeletedUser

:icon_twisted: witch tribe out of the top 20 do you guys think will fall apart first?

i think RAoV is fall down first. they have been loosing some good members and also have recruited some members of the fallen tribe nuked. and so far are not doing good with the expansion they are boxed in.

what do you guys think

DeletedUser

Hard to say. All I know is the family of various types of livestock (COW, SHEEP, GOAT) isn't gonna die any time soon. Lol ;);)

DeletedUser

RUM!!.... they be a bunch of point gaining scallywags that think they be pirates. battling a bunch of noob small tribes that can barely tie there shoes. RUM!! will be lucky to live another 3 weeks if that. Me nay know who they be warring now but it might as be the whole world of nooblings. Arrrrgh and that crazy Capt'n he nay make any sense, Me nay understand a word that spew from his mouth. His tribe cant possibly follow orders from him. Heck he is barely active me thinks. So I say RUM!! falls apart 1st. :)

DeletedUser

ARRRR!!!
A Bold prediction matey. Methinks that may be thee case. Although to admit it be's a threat to yer life. The cap'n of Rum, whatever may be 'is name, may cut yer throat if'n you arn't careful. Howe'er, 'e may realize 'e ain't got the man-power nor the piratey lasses to do so.

Having said that, I do find the Rum guys's posts kinda funny ;), And they may be a good tribe for all I know...

DeletedUser

Possibly T.N., I mean they are under attack from NMS, but they're also fighting a good fight with the given circumstances

DeletedUser

Trav yer on barrel duty next!
Pirate9.gif

Think me'd agree with killa as much as't pains me, TN while fightin a good fight may nay survive long...

Da lifestock family hugged with NMS so yar nay real competition fer'em... LOST vs them mighta been nice, but they be pre-occupied...

DeletedUser

Arrrgh.... was ye Rum talking not me Capt'n...... me met up with a filty wench last night.. did things to me. Arrrgh.... me head is pounding.....

<<<< back to scrubbin decks

DeletedUser

we where all wrong is was lost. who do you think will fall apart next

DeletedUser

we where all wrong is was lost. who do you think will fall apart next

lost didnt technically fall apart, if you saw the map when lost was around check it again and tell me who deathx (i beleive it is?) are

DeletedUser

now there is a new lost it's lost? and deathx is a diff tribe