tribe rankings & discussions

Zumi

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Lol I actually watched the whole thing. Nice video, maybe for the next one a more in depth analysis? sort of like a blog but a video blog? :icon_idea:

DeletedUser66411

Really like this idea and I watched the whole thing. However, I think it would make the video more interesting and informative if you would talk with some more players on this world to get a better idea of whats going on in the world. A few pieces of misinformation such as MORs 1 being an academy tribe for MORs. There is actually a decent amount going on just not a lot is talked about on the externals. Try and find a couple people on skype and I think this could be a really good series.

DeletedUser119075

I think This is a great idea,

As DJBrotoe said, maybe add a but more information into the video with some more facts, maybe do what The Scientist did and interview some players/tribe and incorporate it into your video. For example a skype call with a few tw players to create some sort of interview/podcast,

DeletedUser

Nice post man. Would like to see something similar done for OD rankings and war analysis.

Overall very nice and refreshingly original. Thanks for the effort.

DeletedUser

Thanks for bringing this over to world 86, and here's my interview:

[video=youtube_share;kx6DpWgLt2g]https://youtu.be/kx6DpWgLt2g[/video]

Last edited by a moderator:

.Smiler

Love the idea, as someone mentioned before would be good to have things discussed more in depth. E.g current wars, individual players and more facts etc

DeletedUser112079

They were destroyed by an african heart eating warrior.

DeletedUser116223

Whats going on with con if they cant eat celling destroyer in their core how are we going to have a good end game war?
I dont want another 400-0