Tribe ratings and world predictions

lionguard32

In-Game Staff
Tribal Wars Team
Team
Reaction score
Let's see which of the starting tribes are relevant and who is likely to last.

Top 10 tribes:

1) WET- These guys fight like wolverines. They are likely to go far if they can get an early foothold. Let's see how this plays out.

2) PD- An early favorite for many. They have a lot of experience but how well will they mesh. Only time will tell.

3) FALLEN- A couple of familiar names but mostly unknown to me. Don't really know a lot about them so unable to speculate at this time.

4) Online- Seem to be a typical mass recruiting tribe at the start with not a lot of experienced folks. Not likely to go far and many will likely jump ship at their first opportunity.

5) FIRE- Seem to have a couple decent players. May last for around the first month but wont escape the core.

6) WAR Z- Nothing relevant about them. Don't know anything about them at all but based on stats a couple of their guys seem ok. Only time will tell with this group.

7) RC- A couple of known players but not lots of experience. Will likely fall quickly after a couple weeks.

8) RIP- No recognizable names at first glance so unable to give real prediction at this time.

9) BOUNTY- A few good fighters here. Someone will have a decent time of taking these guys out. May not be the most experienced guys but definitely a group of fighters. I look for great things from this tribe if they can work as a team.

10) prpp- No notable players to speak of. Let's see what they can show us.

This is my best predictions for now until a week into it when things will change significantly. If anyone has anything to add about some of these top 10 please do so.

DeletedUser

i loved the 'these guys fight like wolverines' you sir should quit tw and become a commentator if this boring game gets televised

chris31

Interesting take on the tribes even though I don't really agree with any of your toughts interesting nonetheless

DeletedUser118185

I have to agree with most of your statements mate. Imo there is not much competition for a tribe like PD at ths point..

DeletedUser

I have to agree with most of your statements mate. Imo there is not much competition for a tribe like PD at ths point..
really? thats a bold move pepper. you guys really arent that special. Just FYI you guys are no longer the ones to beat if you havent looked up northwest then i suggest you. PD will more than likely not make it very far.

DeletedUser118185

I will tell you again: Im not a member of PD I just know several of their players from past worlds..^^

Deleted User - 4669627

i predict a llama will come between vincent and his men

[video=youtube;iKqvFc_p_yU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKqvFc_p_yU&index=18&list=PLV8-VRtz-OTTEoGxunkTe-65aZZXy4V8_[/video]