Tribe recruiting.

DeletedUser

:icon_wink:Greetings to all!:icon_wink:

A new tribe, based K81, named spart@ is recruiting members. Recruiting around K81 (and around) and K35-36.

We accept Players that are inexperienced too.

If you have any questions, please contact Jackad9 in-game.

:scout:Our recruitment is open.(for now):scout:
-contact Jackad9 in-game, or reply here.

thank you for having interest in this tribe.

*if you even opened this forum, you're most likely looking for a tribe.*:icon_razz:

DeletedUser

k81 and k35

random selectment but sod it il have a invite

rim ks and core ks :)

DeletedUser

thank TeBirkis!

Dreamerboy67, what's your in-game name?

PLease either contact me (Auguste 1) or jacked 9 for an invite ig.

P.S. gummer4england, i don't understand the part " random selectment but sod it il have a invite " (quotation). could you explain?

thx

DeletedUser35787

Please invite sly-1995 to your tribe. I think he would like it there.

DeletedUser

lol he would join there and rim everyone else according to his mails he is the master

allthough he been in 5 tribes today im sure he will go for more lol

DeletedUser

Yeah, I don't, Anom and FFE would kill me since I'm their best player now that Ramps left. ;)

DeletedUser

Oh im our best player eh :D

Good luck on recruiting augusto .

However maybe try a new world out first because it will be hard for you to do anything on this world

DeletedUser

yes... i know.

but it seems that on other newer worlds, i keep getting nobled!

and when i tried an older one, i got pretty well.

i i joined this world to see hows gonna go.

so far, my tribe's got 1.000.000 + points on this world... hopefuly, it will stabblelise a bit as it just started like 4 days ago.

I think that fast built tribes also get destroyed fast.

DeletedUser

You got that many points cos of sly-1995. He was kicked from Clear!, he's got an attitude. You should kick him.[FONT=georgia, bookman old style, palatino linotype, book antiqua, palatino, trebuchet ms, helvetica, garamond, sans-serif, arial, verdana, avante garde, century gothic, comic sans ms, times, times new roman, serif]
[/FONT]

DeletedUser

May i ask what kind of attitude?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Ask Anom.. or wait til he posts.

Talk to Bezdan (Bwana) especially.

DeletedUser

he is a nub

i would post reasons and evidence of him being kicked from 6 tribes in 1 day and you finally taking him but id get banned for abuse the mails were that bad lol but i aint reporting him as we guna noble him ;)

DeletedUser

he is a nub

i would post reasons and evidence of him being kicked from 6 tribes in 1 day and you finally taking him but id get banned for abuse the mails were that bad lol but i aint reporting him as we guna noble him ;)

Let me correct you im going to noble him lol

well all of one K :)

stupid noob thought he could rim me haha we will see what happens

DeletedUser44153

May I offer some advice, having recently participated in just such a project as you have? I would say that you could use this as an opportunity. Recruit people in game, they will be more keen to join while you have a high point tribe. The main qualities I would look for are: The ability to communicate at least moderately. position, and activity.
Mail people about joining your tribe, if they are able to respond with something that you can understand that says "yes" let them in.
Position: For gods sake this one infuriates me, I don't understand how ANY tribe leader can recruit people in seventeen different continents and expect it to survive. recruit in one, maybe 2 K's. Make these rim K's. From this point if your tribe remains neutral and supportive of each other if you're attacked you should be able to lurk in the shadow of the T4H - Clear! conflict and grow relatively safely.
Activity - you need people who are on every day. If anyone goes yellow, give them one warning then boot them the second time and you have a new noble target for someone in the tribe! chances are they don't have many troops either. You'll have to separate the wheat from the chaff. Anyway, best of luck, I want to see some more tribes that don't look like they are run by retarded baby snow leopards.

/advice

*slouches back to his cave*

DeletedUser

May I offer some advice, having recently participated in just such a project as you have? I would say that you could use this as an opportunity. Recruit people in game, they will be more keen to join while you have a high point tribe. The main qualities I would look for are: The ability to communicate at least moderately. position, and activity.
Mail people about joining your tribe, if they are able to respond with something that you can understand that says "yes" let them in.
Position: For gods sake this one infuriates me, I don't understand how ANY tribe leader can recruit people in seventeen different continents and expect it to survive. recruit in one, maybe 2 K's. Make these rim K's. From this point if your tribe remains neutral and supportive of each other if you're attacked you should be able to lurk in the shadow of the T4H - Clear! conflict and grow relatively safely.
Activity - you need people who are on every day. If anyone goes yellow, give them one warning then boot them the second time and you have a new noble target for someone in the tribe! chances are they don't have many troops either. You'll have to separate the wheat from the chaff. Anyway, best of luck, I want to see some more tribes that don't look like they are run by retarded baby snow leopards.

/advice

*slouches back to his cave*

Why didn't you tell me all this? :(

Btw. it's TeBirkis