Tribe recruitment discussion.

DeletedUser

Im only going to rate tribes by their changes at this stage:

Ghosts Tribe Changes - 159
Ego!!! Tribe Changes - 106
HuH? Tribe Changes - 53
T.E Tribe Changes - 62
-SIN- Tribe Changes - 109

Ghosts dissappoint me, Seems like they're mass recruiters.
Ego!!! Better start being careful to who they call noobs. They havn't had the best choices of players.
HuH? Is the only tribe to me that looks promising.
T.E Looks like a family so my opinion in them is " "
-SIN- Another tribe with more than 100 tribe changes.

mattcurr

I am sorry what can tribe changes tell us exactly? That a tribe is properly recruiting? And what is proper recruitment? Please explain this to me. What is bad about large numbers of tribe changes. I mean with a certain amount of research I think that this info could be useful, but I see no evidence of you taking a look at every member that joined and or left the tribes.

DeletedUser

Im only going to rate tribes by their changes at this stage:

Ghosts Tribe Changes - 159
Ego!!! Tribe Changes - 106
HuH? Tribe Changes - 53
T.E Tribe Changes - 62
-SIN- Tribe Changes - 109

Ghosts dissappoint me, Seems like they're mass recruiters.
Ego!!! Better start being careful to who they call noobs. They havn't had the best choices of players.
HuH? Is the only tribe to me that looks promising.
T.E Looks like a family so my opinion in them is " "
-SIN- Another tribe with more than 100 tribe changes.

What does number of tribe changes show!?!? Your opinions are pretty dull since you haven't even backed them up with evidence. Also you call having 39 members mass recruiters? Anyway EGO!!! DO HAVE the best chocie of players in my opinion.

DeletedUser

What im saying is that with more that 100 tribe changes your classed as a mass recruiter. For example, Ego!!! only have 39 players yet 106 changes. Showing me that 67 players were dismissed or left... Now if they weren't mass recruiters they wouldnt have that kind of Tribe changes, same goes to Ghosts and -SIN-. If a tribe wasn't mass recruiters they wouldn't have large tribe changes, simply because they would of only take certain players in the tribe.

mattcurr

What im saying is that with more that 100 tribe changes your classed as a mass recruiter. For example, Ego!!! only have 39 players yet 106 changes. Showing me that 67 players were dismissed or left... Now if they weren't mass recruiters they wouldnt have that kind of Tribe changes, same goes to Ghosts and -SIN-. If a tribe wasn't mass recruiters they wouldn't have large tribe changes, simply because they would of only take certain players in the tribe.

and what is a mass recruiter, my tribe changes for my tribe are 3x the members yet I am not included in that :icon_cry: And what is wrong with "mass recruiting?"

DeletedUser

Whats wrong with Mass recruiting? Its a fail thats what's wrong with it. If a tribe wants to be successfull they need to be strict into who they accept. Not just accept a player because he/she has average skill and dismiss them once they are slacking. Im guessing a lot of tribes in this world are mass recruiters and dismiss their bottom players to make room for people with higher points.

DeletedUser

What you're not seeing (with what little research you've seemed to put into your posts) is that many players have left and came back to many of the tribes you've listed...people do this for various reasons, many of which can be covered by the statement "...for the lols". :icon_razz:

mattcurr

Whats wrong with Mass recruiting? Its a fail thats what's wrong with it. If a tribe wants to be successfull they need to be strict into who they accept.
Who says? Why must they:icon_neutral: Is there one way to build a tribe? If so do enlighten me there must be a lot I can learn from you.

Not just accept a player because he/she has average skill and dismiss them once they are slacking.
And what is wrong with that?

Im guessing

Yes, I noticed.

DeletedUser

You all know your arguing against "sir mage" right? :icon_neutral:

And for your information some people leave and quit their accounts so they can co-play.

DeletedUser

Who says? Why must they:icon_neutral: Is there one way to build a tribe? If so do enlighten me there must be a lot I can learn from you.

And what is wrong with that?

Yes, I noticed.

You recruit the proper way. Contact players and get to know their experience, if they are highly skilled let them in your tribe. Unless your looking to be average rank and nothing but easy targets for the better tribes.

Whats wrong with dismissing people to make room for someone with HIGHER POINTS. Please if your going to argue with me state decent points.

DeletedUser

You all know your arguing against "sir mage" right? :icon_neutral:

And for your information some people leave and quit their accounts so they can co-play.

Sorry I didn't realise that atleast 50 players in each tribe apart from HuH? left to Co-Play. Yes I am Sir Mage, point is? You wasn't playing with me a few weeks ago but my inmature cousin.

DeletedUser

Whats wrong with dismissing people to make room for someone with HIGHER POINTS. Please if your going to argue with me state decent points.

If your tribe is to the point where you can't fit someone new into, you're doing it wrong :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Yes fair enough but not because they have higher points... Higher experience yes but not higher points.

Nauzhror

Ahh, right, because points are an absolute indicator of skill. Reminds me of the idiot on W2 uk who was rank 8 yet thought 1 second trains were impossible for anyone to split.

DeletedUser

Sorry I didn't realise that atleast 50 players in each tribe apart from HuH? left to Co-Play. Yes I am Sir Mage, point is? You wasn't playing with me a few weeks ago but my inmature cousin.

Please shut up about trying to blame your cousin, you both have the same lack of under standing on basic concepts of this game.

No one believes your crap about 'my cousin did it but i still post like an idiot'
You are trying to flame tribes for mass recruiting because it is the 'cool' thing to do, and you hope that doing this you can get people to start taking your posts seriously no ?

If you did bother doing research ect you would know that what you are saying is wrong maybe....

DeletedUser

Im not flaming any tribe just having a discussion. If I was flaming id be saying this or that tribe are full of noobs. Instead im arguing about mass recruiting and which tribes are doing it. I dont care if you dont believe what I have to say.

DeletedUser

If you're trying to have a discussion you should have put more research into what you are trying to talk about. :icon_rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Eh. Was in top 20 tribes thread. Seems to be veering into more general discussion. So rather'n tell you all to get back on topic... moved, 'n feel free to carry on. :p